Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (37765 Views)

Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Bibidear(f): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
The photograppher is foolish
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by ril19(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Earliest signs he's going to be a daft governor. kogi people pls watch out.
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by GENERAL7(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
And then
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by jerrywool: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by chika29: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
So Kogi sk strong reach ds 1?I feel say na only kwale sk strong pass.olodo oshi.where r d wailing wailers?cos if na PMB make ds mistake dem go say his enemies don go senile.awon oniranu gbo gbo
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by kennybabs1980: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
what do you expect from a psycho man?
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by HRich(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Blame his teacher and school.
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Bobnotrouble: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's simply the verdict of the coming election in the state.
pdp is going down for good in the state.
Since pdp came on board in KOGI, it's been arrested development scenario.
I remember when Prince Abubakar Audu used to be the best performing governor in the country.
Change is beckoning at Kogi!
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Jaypea98: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Oponu! grin
Oga you dey vex o
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Oleku93(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Insanity display....APC rocks
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by darmys(f): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
.. grin

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by alaba1012: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
It is a sign that he won't win the election.
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by bettercreature(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
obum88:
Buhari needs to probe him for posing with the cert upside down
Fucccccck Yooou,GO back to that thread or else,i will have you locked up
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by buzzys(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
TOO BAD
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by mkmonday: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
That shows the beginning of His failure
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by sarahguess: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=chocolateme post=38598030]Lol.. Na only for nairaland person no fit comfortably make mistakes without being caught or found out.
Na just ur coment trip me pas for here cos na d truth u jt talk
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Nuelstar(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is he an Igala man
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
bettercreature:
Fucccccck Yooou,GO back to that thread or else,i will have you locked up

My evil spirit is after me. Don't let me set Tinubu media dogs on you. They will probe you and know how you acquired those things you claimed to have. By the way have you declared your asset?
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by vacettetommy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
9ija no dey carry last
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by nony44: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
That's b'cos he doesn't know what's wriiten on certificate......bunch of political illitrates
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by sonnie10: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
He is just deficient in spatial orientation. It is a real medical problem, patients with this lack the sense of geometry and have problem with organizing simple task.
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by kogirodent: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
RickRichards:
Lol...he's a former Air Force pilot, right? Maybe he used to do lots of barrels rolls in his military bird, so much so that being upside-down isn't as alien to him as it is to us. cheesy
He was a civilian pilot. Owner of EAS airlines. Doesnt exist anymore sha.
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Juzzybabe(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
kogirodent:
He was a civilian pilot. Owner of EAS airlines. Doesnt exist anymore sha.
Oh! Didn't know. Thanks for the info.
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Esperooke(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Who cares
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by kogirodent: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na mistake sha. But he is the worst governor in Nigeria. Has not done a single thing for Kogi people. So much that even pdp supporters will vote for APC on election day. His name (Wada) is used by us Igala people as a slang for poverty. Ask any igala man who resides in Kogi, they go tell u.
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by MNDY(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bobnotrouble:
It's simply the verdict of the coming election in the state.
pdp is going down for good in the state.
Since pdp came on board in KOGI, it's been arrested development scenario.
I remember when Prince Abubakar Audu used to be the best performing governor in the country.
Change is beckoning at Kogi!

Yes, Kogi is about to reclaim her lost glory soon!
---
That man Wada takes ineptitude to the next level!
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by bettercreature(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
obum88:

My evil spirit is after me. Don't let me set Tinubu media dogs on you. They will probe you and know how you acquired those things you claimed to have. By the way have you declared your asset?
Tinubu and sahara-reporters no fit do me anything,after you use your mouth cause trouble you come dey run from one thread to another looking for escape route out of Nairaland,i'll trail you to anywhere even if you enter seun's admin office
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
A sign of a failed contestant

Failure!
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by osazeeblue01: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na dat tin wen OSHIOMOLE dey take him go take e nor knw say e no gud for him body. Dont try it next time o
Re: Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down by oneitalia: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Who gods wants to kill, they will first let him go crazy. Sign of him losing in the forthcoming election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Ikorodu, Lagos / Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.