Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** (4766 Views)

How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." / In Need Of Asphalt 8 For Android / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2015

Download Asphalt 8 2.1.0l for Android latest dope release

playstore link

Description

*****LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST*****
The best Android arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
• More than 95 high-performance cars (80% of them NEW!)
• Top licensed manufacturers and models like Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R, Lamborghini Aventador and Audi R8 LMS Ultra
• Newly recorded high-fidelity car motor sounds for realistic audio immersion

GET AIRBORNE
• Hit the ramps and take the race above
• Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
• Maneuver through the air, pulling stunts while racing

NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
• Race in 13 different settings like Venice, San Diego Harbor, Iceland, the Nevada Desert, Dubai and other exciting locations!
• All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
• Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts

NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 9 seasons & more than 300 events in Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
• A detailed damage system like nothing you’ve seen before
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate game modes

SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
•Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents!
•Dare friends to asynchronous races in your favorite cars
•Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
•Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine

MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
•A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music for your game
•Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!

A game for fans of extreme arcade racing, with real dream cars and phenomenal graphics that will also please racing simulation enthusiasts

WHAT'S NEW

Summer's over, but the latest Asphalt 8 update will help you keep the heat going a little longer!
- LAMBORGHINI HURACÁN R&grin: Test-drive the Lamborghini Huracán and complete each stage of upgrades to make this motorized marvel yours!
- 6 NEW CARS: The Lamborghini Huracán, Bentley EXP10 Speed 6 and four other super sports cars will be progressively released!
- CAR MASTERY EVENTS & REWARDS: We added more than 100 brand-new Car Mastery events! Take 'em on to earn exclusive Cars & Decals!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Boy. I love this game.

Got my Subaru Impreza Wrx Still
On my way to get the Lambo Huracán.

I love the new ProKit box system.

8 hours interval for 8 cards. Finally.!!!

1 Like

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
donmarvex1:
Boy. I love this game.
Got my Subaru Impreza Wrx Still On my way to get the Lambo Huracán.

Nice!!!
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by timbros(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Who can share the game with me? The data I mean.
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2015
timbros:
Who can share the game with me? The data I mean.

Your location will be helpful
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by timbros(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2015
tonyx4x44:

PH.

I just downloaded Need For Speed No Limits but it force closes.
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
timbros:

PH.
I just downloaded Need For Speed No Limits but it force closes.
Can't be of help location-wise
Does you phone meet the requirements for the game?
Are you sure you downloaded the right version for your gpu?
Have you tried a clean reinstall?
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by timbros(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Can't be of help location-wise

Does you phone meet the requirements for the game?

Are you sure you downloaded the right version for your gpu?

Have you tried a clean reinstall?

I saw different versions and I don't know which is the right version for me so I downloaded the one bracketed 'all gpu'.

How do I clean reinstall?

The phone is Innjoo one.
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
timbros:

I saw different versions and I don't know which is the right version for me so I downloaded the one bracketed 'all gpu'.

How do I clean reinstall?

The phone is Innjoo one.

to know your gpu you need CPU-Z... visit this link for better explanation http://www.boyantech.com/how-to-install-any-android-app-or-game/

gpu issue could be your problem

clean install simply means

1. uninstall

2. delete remnants from android folder

3. reboot phone

4. install apk

5. move data to appropriate folder

6. reboot

7. try playing
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by timbros(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
tonyx4x44:

to know your gpu you need CPU-Z... visit this link for better explanation http://www.boyantech.com/how-to-install-any-android-app-or-game/

gpu issue could be your problem

clean install simply means

1. uninstall

2. delete remnants from android folder

3. reboot phone

4. install apk

5. move data to appropriate folder

6. reboot

7. try playing

Thanks bro. I'll try that.
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
tonyx4x44:

homie. do you still have those Android games for sale?
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Rextayne:
homie. do you still have those Android games for sale?

currently unavailable... I will updates those threads if I get back in the biz.
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
tonyx4x44:

alright, let me know as soon as you got them.

1 Like

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
timbros:

Thanks bro. I'll try that.

you're welcome
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by lawrenceunaa: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
donmarvex1:
Boy. I love this game.

Got my Subaru Impreza Wrx Still
On my way to get the Lambo Huracán.

do u use the modded version of the apk
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
do u use the modded version of the apk

Nope. I don't
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by YoungWiseCash: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Am also interested
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rextayne:
alright, let me know as soon as you got them.

YoungWiseCash:
Am also interested

Okay... I'll make sure to inform you guys
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by mylora: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
- CAR MASTERY EVENTS & REWARDS: We added more than 100 brand-new Car Mastery events! Take 'em on to earn exclusive Cars & Decals!

@OP. I sincerely cannot locate the 'more than 100 brand new mastery events In this new update. Tried as much as I can. Care to direct me? Thanks
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
mylora:

@OP. I sincerely cannot locate the 'more than 100 brand new mastery events In this new update. Tried as much as I can. Care to direct me? Thanks

Mastery mode races for the
Camaro Z/28
Datsun 280Z
Shelby Cobra
Cadillac Concept

1 Like

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by ewizard1: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
8million+ !!! How did you accumulate that?

#GameHack!!!

1 Like

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
ewizard1:

#GameHack!!!

a possibility... but you can't be certain

1 Like

Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by kazzonline: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
ewizard1:

#GameHack!!!

Dont let anyone fool u,no one can achieve such by normal game play,go to onhax.net or alphagamers or andorpalace and get ur modded version ashphalt 8 latrst version,onhax version has unlimited nitros,but all otherd has unlimited money,unlock all cars and tracks and flex
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by ewizard1: 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
tonyx4x44:

a possibility... but you can't be certain
Taaa!!!

I wan certain die? Na since 2011 you don dey play am?
No be the same Asphalt 8 wey i dey play for here? grin grin grin
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by ewizard1: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
kazzonline:

Dont let anyone fool u,no one can achieve such by normal game play,go to onhax.net or alphagamers or andorpalace and get ur modded version ashphalt 8 latrst version,onhax version has unlimited nitros,but all otherd has unlimited money,unlock all cars and tracks and flex
Brother, i sabi na? You suppose see my bolded nah!
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 12:27am On Oct 11, 2015
ewizard1:

Brother, i sabi na? You suppose see my bolded nah!

I don't use hacked or mod or mega mod or any form of hacked apk. O use the one from playstore. Updated
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2015
ewizard1:

Taaa!!!

There are two tricks I use to accumulate credits.

One legit way and then one funny wayway wink

One is through farming with Double credits bonus + 100% crrdits bonus + season 9 + mastery.

Got 1.5 million like that... I have proof
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by mylora: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
donmarvex1:

Mastery mode races for the
Camaro Z/28
Datsun 280Z
Shelby Cobra
Cadillac Concept

I'm yet to seee that Cadillac Concept in my owwn Asphalt 8. What's calss of car izzit? And why can't I see it
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by donmarvex1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
mylora:

I'm yet to seee that Cadillac Concept in my owwn Asphalt 8. What's calss of car izzit? And why can't I see it

The Cadillac Concept is a Mastery Mode reward
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by mylora: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
donmarvex1:

The Cadillac Concept is a Mastery Mode reward

Ok. Thanks
Re: Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** by tonyx4x44(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2015
ewizard1:

Taaa!!!

grin it's possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel 1.5 Gb Data For 50 Naira At Night Only / The New MTN Monthly Data Plan Plus Bonus JULY 2017 (I Am Not Subscribing Again). / How To Convert Airtime Into Cash Paid Directly To Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.