Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara (1300 Views)

Dwight Eisenhower And Muhammadu Buhari: The Paradox Of Two Sick Presidents / Donald Trump And Muhammadu Buhari: Isn't The Resemblance Uncanny? / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by benzics(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
So in this shop, this salesgirl goes out and woos customers and they come in droves and the goods are bought and oversubscribed. The store is rated number one in Africa and also moved from poor shop to middle earning shop. The manager's name, JOnathan.

Now the shop owners hear tales of how the girls and the managers are eating money. Their profit is huge and they had even begun selling cars and domestic rice. but the tales of the salesgirl and the money they were eating was too much. Even the former manager called Segun kept on calling the salesgirls the real managers and said this manager Jonathan had employed snipers to kill anyone who said he was a thief.

So the owners sacked Jonathan and his salesgirls and even the salesboys and employed Mohammadu. The girls were gone and other shops quickly hired all the girls from Ngozi to Otteh. Even the salesboys was hired by a bigger company that this shop is a part of.

This Mohammadu as manager has refused to employ sales girls or sales boys. He has been going round trying to bring customers. But Morgan whom everyone calls JP as nickname has blacklisted the company and left with many of its customers.
Now the financial director who we call CBN is doing things that are further affecting sales. He says he is saving the shop building first and does not care about the business that is losing money and taking loans Because of JP and her customer friends that left.

This new manager Muhammadu, he has turned down the expenditure of the shops birthday. He is being praised. But the girls and the Jonathan used to throw big parties that brought even more customers just like any good company knows to spend money on advertising and showing they have money as MONEY ATTRACTS MONEY. Now even the pigeon that was to fly on this shops celebration was too hungry and angry to.

Some of the owners are now asking Muhammadu. WILL YOU NOT EMPLOY SALESBOYS AND GIRLS? All these your village people you have around you, can you not see that they do not u dee stand business? Where are women to bring business as banks do? Muhamadu replied them that "salesboys and sales girls are mere noise makers."

Some of the owners are even saying " I rather this shop makes its usual 100 million and customers keep coming than this one where we are making 30 million only. I don't care if the girls were eating millions. At least they were bringing in so much. Now everywhere is tight like woman with big belle trying to hide it with belt. Pls tell Mohammadu that he should employ good sales people and get this show started. All he promised us before employment he has denied. Tell him to go and bring customers and investors. Tell him all his travels have brought zero. He should sit his butt down in the shop and get people who know important people like that girl Ngozi especially and Otteh and the men like Argangu and Adesina. Tell him that food in belly of people is better than story story that the former management was eating money. We are tired of his lies and lack of strategy to make this shop work. He should bring business and improve our economy. We rather have money to waste and for people to steal.., if they steal at all, than this one that CBN is wailing more than WAILING WAILER." Said this owner.

The other owners are quiet. Only the owners that are from Mahammadus village in daura (the sexy guy) seem to be still believing. The ones from the West are scratching their heads wondering why they really CHANGED the former gentle manager that made them Number one destination for FDI in Africa when this change has sent them down to 7th.

Source : http://m.facebook.com/enaofugaramegamind?v=timeline

1 Like

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ehehehehe... Funny you
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by Babalegba(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Are Nigerians still this daft. Jonathan was a curse to Nigeria.
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by wagazala: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Biased Crap.
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
This epistle deserves International award and certainly resembles the work of our Noble Compatriot, PointB

Your writing style is evident in this piece.

Bravo and keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by Tallesty1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Babalegba:
Are Nigerians still this daft. Jonathan was a curse to Nigeria.
And you are??

5 Likes

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by PointB: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This epistle deserve International award and certainly resembles the work of our Noble Compatriot, PointB

Your writing style is evident in this piece.

Bravo and keep it up.

I think it's a good write-up. Kudos to the writer. But I have no hand, or pen in it by the way.

As soon as I have some free time, will write Chapter Two of Acts of King Mumu son of Hari.

Chapter One is still very much there for those who didn't read it:

https://www.nairaland.com/2587245/acts-king-mumu-son-hari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by vedaxcool(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some of the owners are even saying " I rather this shop makes its usual 100 million and customers keep coming than this one where we are making 30 million only. I don't care if the girls were eating millions. At least they were bringing in so much.

Shameless author who supports corruption! The fool thinks he is making sense but unfortunately he is actually farting and mistakes the noisy farts as musings of wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Like they say the cup is half full or have empty depending on the perspective its looked from. for me, I prefer a public officer that will generate 10billion and misappropriate 1 billion than a public servant that will generate 2billion and misappropriate 0billion...net i there is 9billion for the people. Governance is not about holy men but about poverty elimination grin

1 Like

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by benzics(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
vedaxcool:

Shameless author who supports corruption! The fool thinks he is making sense but unfortunately he is actually farting and mistakes the noisy farts as musings of wisdom!

Lol, the writer gave that point because some gullible ones believe Jonathan was spending Nigeria's money. You guys naturally hate Jonathan and it's for no reason!! everything he does is believed to be a sin by the kind of you. Imagine bomb blasts were once considered as a failure of the government to protect the nation. But today because of how gullible you guys are, bomb blasts are now suddenly natural cheesy

So please forge ahead cuz you're one of the gullible ones

2 Likes

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by bokohalal(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Very dumb analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by vedaxcool(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
benzics:

[s]Lol, the writer gave that point because some gullible ones believe Jonathan was spending Nigeria's money. You guys naturally hate Jonathan and it's for no reason!! everything he does is believed to be a sin by the kind of you. Imagine bomb blasts were once considered as a failure of the government to protect the nation. But today because of how gullible you guys are, bomb blasts are now suddenly natural cheesy

So please forge ahead cuz you're one of the gullible ones[/s]

Obviously you type are the writer's set audience, lacking scruples and critical mindset capable of making appropriate conclusion upon proper assessment.

1 Like

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by kannymoore(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
DMerciful:
Like they say the cup is half full or have empty depending on the perspective its looked from. for me, I prefer a public officer that will generate 10billion and misappropriate 1 billion than a public servant that will generate 2billion and misappropriate 0billion...net i there is 9billion for the people. Governance is not about holy men but about poverty elimination grin

Mtscheww...

Wishful thinking.

When in reality the public officer you say you prefer was generating N10billion and stealing N9.5 BILLION leaving only N500 MILLION for the Nigerian Commonwealth!
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by benzics(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
vedaxcool:

Obviously you type are the writer's set audience, lacking scruples and critical mindset capable of making appropriate conclusion upon proper assessment.

Wow, really? ? Where were your scruples and critical mindset when Buhari said "if what happened in the last elections repeat itself those dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" oops! It's been long he said that or are you denying that he didn't say it

Where were your scruples and critical mindset when Buhari missed the UN meeting meant to discuss about Nigeria's boko haram and how to eradicate insurgency??

Where were your scruples and critical mindset when Buhari's wife ordered the closure of the villa's chapel??

Mtcheew, maybe your scruples and critical mindset were snoring when all these things were happening.

Get a life and stop bringing lame stories

2 Likes

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by PointB: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
The other owners are quiet. Only the owners that are from Mahammadus village in daura (the sexy guy) seem to be still believing. The ones from the West are scratching their heads wondering why they really CHANGED the former gentle manager that made them Number one destination for FDI in Africa when this change has sent them down to 7th.

Let them keep scratching their heads. They schemed against Jonathan because they think they were not represented enough in power. Let them fill all posts with their sales boys and girls and let's see how that pans out for them.

2 Likes

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by benzics(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
kannymoore:

Mtscheww...

Wishful thinking.

When in reality the public officer you say you prefer was generating N10billion and stealing N9.5 BILLION leaving only N500 MILLION for the Nigerian Commonwealth!

Lol, just another gullible one. cheesy you guys naturally hate Jonathan and that's it!

How did you know he stole 9.5bn and left 500m (not in real sense though) Or were you there when he was stealing it, or has any real document proven that your statement is true Just bringing up lame tales to frustrate an innocent man just because he isn't from your preferred tribe

1 Like

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by Lordave: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
That guy is a very good writer.

I like this write up but it's kinda condescending, this particular one is not quite sophisticated.
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by vedaxcool(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
benzics:

[s]Wow, really? ? Where were your scruples and critical mindset when Buhari said "if what happened in the last elections repeat itself those dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" oops! It's been long he said that or are you denying that he didn't say it

Where were your scruples and critical mindset when Buhari missed the UN meeting meant to discuss about Nigeria's boko haram and how to eradicate insurgency??

Where were your scruples and critical mindset when Buhari's wife ordered the closure of the villa's chapel??

Mtcheew, maybe your scruples and critical mindset were snoring when all these things were happening.

Get a life and stop bringing lame stories[/s]

Yawns, immoral soul!
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by Babalegba(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
And you are??
Nigerian but lived abroad for more than twenty five years, that's how I got to know that most Nigerians are greedy, corrupt self inflated empty neo Neanderthals cursed to lead meaningless existences because of their rigidly corrupt ways. A nation devoid of truth, mocking God and insanely selfish citizens.
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by DMerciful(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Poor people beef rich people for no just cause.....how then can you be rich?
kannymoore:

Mtscheww...

Wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by kannymoore(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
DMerciful:
Poor people beef rich people for no just cause.....how then can you be rich?

"Rich"..you say?

By Stealing money off our own collective sweat abi?

No oh... I shouldn't beef him oh... I should kiss his buttocks and praise him to the highest of heavens because we the masses are supposed to be collectively daft while the corrupt public officer is our tin god ba?

Mtscheew!
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by Dannyset(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
As creative as this write up seem, it's still a big SHAME that somebody will support stealing because he's making money from the "THIEVES" strategies.
Has sentiment eroded our morals? So much to think about.

1 Like

Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by DMerciful(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
You assume every rich public officer must have stolen the wealth...SMH
kannymoore:

"Rich"..you say?

By Stealing money off our own collective sweat abi?

No oh... I shouldn't beef him oh... I should kiss his buttocks and praise him to the highest of heavens because we the masses are supposed to be collectively daft while the corrupt public officer is our tin god ba?

Mtscheew!
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by benzics(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
vedaxcool:

Yawns, immoral soul!

:/ are you now out of words? :/
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by kannymoore(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
DMerciful:
You assume every rich public officer must have stolen the wealth...SMH

Did I say so?

Aren't you the one assuming that all public officials are incorruptible by your previous comment.

Okay, I ask a honest question..

Aren't most in the previous dispensation corrupt...say 85% ?
Re: The Sales Girl, Jonathan And Muhammadu By Ena Ofugara by DMerciful(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
About 85% corrupt? Where did you get this data from? Kindly provide a source.
kannymoore:

Did I say so?

Aren't you the one assuming that all public officials are incorruptible by your previous comment.

Okay, I ask a honest question..

Aren't most in the previous dispensation corrupt...say 85% ?

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P: Fatima Bello Dangote, Alike Dangote’s Daughter Dies From Brain Cancer In / Online Re-run Of Rivers State Election In Advance, Wike Vs Dakuku. VOTE NOW! / Video Showing BIAFRA Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Soliciting For Guns And Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.