Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) (63705 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by samflex(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"no weapon designed against fayose shall prosper, he is the greatest of all yoruba leaders, even the awolowo's and tinubu's are not up to his standard". Quote me anywhere

You're Deluded for real mehn

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by sanmibukunmi: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can't this man use the land for agricultural purposes and increase state revenues? I bet in a couple of years now he may not be able to pay workers salaries and he will start blaming the federal government for Gus problems..... He should at least
learn from his brother in osun
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by noblegrex: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
I guess its a good thing if it won't affect the peole welfare.its also a develoment to the place and will also serve as source of income for so many people because there will be an employment.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by dacovajnr: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"no weapon designed against fayose shall prosper, he is the greatest of all yoruba leaders, even the awolowo's and tinubu's are not up to his standard". Quote me anywhere
. Wanted to comment but your name refrained me from doin so.. grin grin
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Am i the only one not happy that they're leveling that pristine virgin forest?

Couldn't they find somewhere else.....like a brownfield site for instance!

1 Like

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by seunax(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Skybee1:
instead of u bagas to pray fo God to hlp ds man complit to awsom project u guyz r hr showin hw dirty ur teeths r.monkey
u r a fool.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Hebraham(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=38605415]"no weapon designed against fayose shall prosper, he is the greatest of all yoruba leaders, even the awolowo's and tinubu's are not up to his standard". Quote me anywhere[/quote
You are a learner
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Seun360(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
seunmsg:
The project won't progress beyond this photo session. I really pity my state but the truth is, we have entered one chance. By 2018 when Fayose's tenure will expire, billions will be reported to have been spent on the project without completion. Nothing good is going to come out of this.

I thought Fayose will be eligible to run for 2nd term in office.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by adedayourt(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
undecided

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by laudate: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
kpodosky:
Because they know one needs to be a trade hub,transit hub for the project to be any useful.

Ekiti, ke? Trade hub? Or transit hub? shocked Transit from where to where? undecided How? In whose dreams?

Please, just take a trip to Asaba and tell me if their airport has met all the projections that were made a few years ago, when the project commenced. It was meant to act as a gateway to the SE, oh! Just find out what is happening there, now.... and come back to give us your report. undecided If a whole Asaba airport situated in an oil rich state, could not meet the dreams of acting as a transit hub to the SE, is it the civil servant Ekiti state that wants to achieve the feat of being a trade hub or a transit hub? shocked I laugh.... in Greek!
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by tonychristopher: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
People can be daft...what is the disposable income of the average civil servant in ekiti ...this to me is white elephant project

That money should be invested in mechanised agricilture with formidable value chain
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Seun360:

I thought Fayose will be eligible to run for 2nd term in office.

He is serving his second term.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
All airports 'v access roads. You don't just build an airport in the middle of a forest. This man I believe has a good plan and I believe he is creating access roads to the said airports. All ya apc block heads stop finding fault in this man and if you won't or can't then "go and die"
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by NICOGRAVITY: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ekiti like every other states needs an airport. An airport opens up a lot of benefits to the state. I remember vividly when Imo airport was being built, a lots of people complained about it, today that same people and their families fly through it frequently.
it's not an Elephant project, it's called OPENING UP the state to opportunity and modernisation.
I wish Fayose best of luck.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Ndeewonu: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
adedayourt:
elephant project is the best avenue for a govt to embezzle fund

Sad that when we hate, we cannot acknowledge any good from somebody.
This is a governor who, while other "saintly" states owe their workers months of salary has been able to maintain a clean slate; this is a governor who, out od nothing, wants to build an airport for his people....
And someone is here spewing trash!!!
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by laudate: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Ekiti like every other states needs an airport. An airport opens up a lot of benefits to the state. I remember vividly when Imo airport was being built, a lots of people complained about it, today that same people and their families fly through it frequently.
it's not an Elephant project, it's called OPENING UP the state to opportunity and modernisation.
I wish Fayose best of luck.

Chai! sad I become sad, when I hear comments like this one. Have you ever been to Ekiti State before?? If you have, you would realise that their needs are far greater than you can think, and offering them an airport is simply wicked as they have far greater infrastructural needs that their money can be spent on. undecided

What is he opening up in Ekiti? shocked shocked

Do you realise that the neighbouring Ondo State which is next door to Ekiti, has an airport? Do you know that Akure airport to Ekiti State is not very far? Abeg, I feel sorry for Ekiti people. undecided

Ndeewonu:

This is a governor who, while other "saintly" states owe their workers months of salary has been able to maintain a clean slate; this is a governor who, out od nothing, wants to build an airport for his people....

Guy, abeg visit Akure airport first. Then drive down to Ekiti from Akure. You will see that they do not need an airport in that place. undecided
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by deon527(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is actually a positive step in the right direction.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Misplaced priority
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by drealboss: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol...source of embezzlement...I guess he requested for loan on this wrong-priority project...where Eksu is facing the challenge of inadequate facilities...Airport in the poorest state in the south-west...twill later become hotel or beer parlour...EKITI PPLE...ENJOY UR THOUGHT-OF-AIRPORT[color=#006600][/color]
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by djcliff(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
he want to use student acceptance fee to build iya pot?
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ndeewonu:

ordinarily i wud av ignored ur public display of fuulishness but jus to exume u frm d dept of foresight epileptic uv decided to bury ursef, hear dis. . .

wen u wana embark on a project of such maginitude u need to carry out a thorough feadibility study nd ask ursef few ques

1 if i dont complet dis project b4 my tenure runs out, wat is d probability dat nxt govt ll b so interested as much as to cont it

2 an airport, considerin d status of my state wat % of d ekiti pple actually fly

3 wnt i be satisfying a greater % of the pple if i embark on railing system within d state, xpand roads,

4 wat is the opinion of my subject regarding dis progect

5 wats d states cost benefit analysis like nd hw long wud it take to recoup d cost of d progect

6 do we av the technical kno how on ground or we going to source abroad nd at wat cost

7 aint der other primary amenities needed in d state which are much more important

Sir my initial comment u blindly quoted wasnt born outa hate, its only commin frm a rational thinking. u dont kick strt a mega project simply bcus u envisaged an inflow somwer
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by figoperch: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
laudate:

Chai! sad I become sad, when I hear comments like this one. Have you ever been to Ekiti State before?? If you have, you would realise that their needs are far greater than you can think, and offering them an airport is simply wicked as they have far greater infrastructural needs that their money can be spent on. undecided

What is he opening up in Ekiti? shocked shocked

Do you realise that the neighbouring Ondo State which is next door to Ekiti, has an airport? Do you know that Akure airport to Ekiti State is not very far? Abeg, I feel sorry for Ekiti people. undecided

Guy, abeg visit Akure airport first. Then drive down to Ekiti from Akure. You will see that they do not need an airport in that place. undecided

The hometown of the caretaker chairman of I do/OSI LGA doesn't have tap water for almost 4 months. No power supply for weeks on end and someone says airport is what Ekiti people need.

Fayose, Oluaye scammer.

Fayose, scammer of life.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Fayose there Role model undecided
What's the Use of an Airport when the People are still Hungry?
You people should learn how to think for once.building an airport is another means of employment for Ekiti people. Make una dy think sometimes abeg.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by figoperch: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
adedayourt:

ordinarily i wud av ignored ur public display of fuulishness but jus to exume u frm d dept of foresight epileptic uv decided to bury ursef, hear dis. . .

wen u wana embark on a project of such maginitude u need to carry out a thorough feadibility study nd ask ursef few ques

1 if i dont complet dis project b4 my tenure runs out, wat is d probability dat nxt govt ll b so interested as much as to cont it

2 an airport, considerin d status of my state wat % of d ekiti pple actually fly

3 wnt i be satisfying a greater % of the pple if i embark on railing system within d state, xpand roads,

4 wat is the opinion of my subject regarding dis progect

5 wats d states cost benefit analysis like nd hw long wud it take to recoup d cost of d progect

6 do we av the technical kno how on ground or we going to source abroad nd at wat cost

Sir my initial comment u blindly quoted wasnt born outa hate, its only commin frm a rational thinking. u dont kick strt a mega project simply bcus u envisaged an inflow somwer

The hometown of the commissioner for health has been without tap water for over 4 months. Do those babas and mamas need airport?

They will soon curse him out of govt house like it happened during his first tenure.

Ase ni won fi ma le danu
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by TGM2015: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is he not the chairman election committee for PDP Bayelsa Primary and the campaign period near the corner? Actually he needs to develop his state before going on campaign business in Bayelsa.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
figoperch:

The hometown of the commissioner for health has been without tap water for over 4 months. Do those babas and mamas need airport?

They will soon curse him out of govt house like it happened during his first tenure.

Ase ni won fi ma le danu

can imagine, nd dat . . . . . was busy quoting me nd spewing pooo
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
And is that the next thing undecided
He don finish his stomach infrastructure I.e. Everybody for Ekiti don chop Belle full
Hmmmmmm !!!
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by laudate: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You people should learn how to think for once.building an airport is another means of employment for Ekiti people. Make una dy think sometimes abeg.

Guy, you no suppose talk this kind thing! Why you dey fall my hand now?? shocked
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2015
I also know this village is close to fayose's home town in ARE-EKITI.

9ja when will this politricks ever stop?

1 Like

Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2015
laudate:

Ekiti, ke? Trade hub? Or transit hub? shocked Transit from where to where? undecided How? In whose dreams?

Please, just take a trip to Asaba and tell me if their airport has met all the projections that were made a few years ago, when the project commenced. It was meant to act as a gateway to the SE, oh! Just find out what is happening there, now.... and come back to give us your report. undecided If a whole Asaba airport situated in an oil rich state, could not meet the dreams of acting as a transit hub to the SE, is it the civil servant Ekiti state that wants to achieve the feat of being a trade hub or a transit hub? shocked I laugh.... in Greek!
you don't get my statement, please read again.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by badesco(m): 12:47am On Oct 03, 2015
despite I like this fayose guy so much but I disagree with him on this airport issue. Ekiti don't need airport for now.
Re: This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) by macof(m): 1:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
And is that the next thing undecided
He don finish his stomach infrastructure I.e. Everybody for Ekiti don chop Belle full
u hardly find any Ekiti person finding it difficult to feed... Food is in abundance here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Weah Wears Nigerian Suit By Emeka Oparah Of Ethelberts In Abuja (Photos) / The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.