Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Estate Plots Of Land With Governor's Consent In Abijo, Ibeju Lekki @ N4.5m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Plots Of Land With Governor's Consent In Abijo, Ibeju Lekki @ N4.5m (557 Views)

Invest In The Summit Manor, LFTZ, Ibeju Lekki. N4.7m / Phase 1 Rehoboth Gardens, Close to LFTZ Express, Ibeju Lekki. N4.25m / How To Obtain Governor’s Consent (in A Nutshell) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estate Plots Of Land With Governor's Consent In Abijo, Ibeju Lekki @ N4.5m by sojinet(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dear Friends & Investors,

Compliments of the season to you. Its been a while I dropped interesting information on this platform. I have been busy on my sites and back office operations.

Not to prolong matters. I stumbled on a fantastic opportunity today (which I have keyed into very fast though). Along Lagos - Ibadan Express-way (Abijo GRA Axis), there is a fast developing area of Abijo with gazette and governor's consent that a developer is offering for N4.5m per plot (60ft x 120ft). It promises to be a serviced estate with 2 gates presently, accessible road, close proximity to the express-way (2 minutes' drive)

The beauty of a Governor's Consent property is that it belongs to you and your generation for ever as against a C of O which is either renewable or revocable after 99 Years.

Details of Property:
Size of Land (Per Plot): 60 x 120ft
Price Per Plot (Non-negotiable): N4.5m
Title of Land: Governor's Consent and Gazette (there are available an quick verifiable documents upon request)
No. of Plots Available: 80
My Agency Commission: 10% Per Plot (Non-negotiable please)

Features:
Interlocking Roads,
Drainages
Electricity
Security
Water Treatment System

Proximity:
Abijo GRA
Chois Gardens
Chalcedony School
Corona Schools, Abijo
Coscharis Motors
Green Springs Schools, Awoyaya
Eko Akete
Masters' Villa, Awoyaya

For Further Details: Please call me (only serious investors as I will smartly disregard time wasters)

Email: soji@pazinoecc.com

This property is expected to be worth N15m by 2018. Why wait to buy land? You should buy and wait instead...

Best of luck as you invest TODAY friends.

I love Real Estate...

(1) (Reply)

Cheap, Hardly Used Cctv For Sale / Block Of 4 Flat For Sale At 20,000,000: Call Or Whatsapp 08032222501 / Decent 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Ojota Off Ogudu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.