Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members (27893 Views)

Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members / NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
smada13:
Mr op, u don't have to complain. I served in Kaiama local govt, kwara state which is about 6hrs journey from Ilorin compared to about 4hrs journey from Lagos to Ilorin and the state govt didn't pay us a dime!

Service year is meant to serve your fatherland, we people often expect that we get something in return for our service to others.. the federal allowee is the most important, all others are secondary, they are not a must. the govt can choose to cancel wateva remuneration they had planned to give corps members.

when you know you need money, why didn't u organization private classes and home teachings the way we did then in the villages. parents were eager to bring their kids cuz they wanted them to be like us too. stop depending on the govt for survival.

shalom
You must be gushing rubbish, if corpers do not depent on govt, who else? Think wisely before posting jagon, senseless statements. May be you want them for stealing, postitution and robbery for survival.
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by 83lagosroad(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Well I understand the state of affairs in terms of the economic situation But that doesn't change the law. There is nowhere in the NYSC act book that State shall pay Corps members allowances. ONLY EMPLOYERS....
So imagine 60%of corp members indulge themselves in unwholesome activities, will they be disgracing their parents alone ?NO but also Nigeria. So let them be encouraged by paying them stipend. I can't imagine myself teaching in a windowless primary school without been paid, wetin u go teach now.
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by smada13(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2015
muhyideenabdul:
You must be gushing rubbish, if corpers do not depent on govt, who else? Think wisely before posting jagon, senseless statements. May be you want them for stealing, postitution and robbery for survival.

I'm so sure u ain't a graduate cuz if u are, u should v bin tort wat dey call manners...u lack that..

go back home to learn before replying my comments....
Re: Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members by themonk(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chikichi042:
I love 042
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom / Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.