Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Video Production In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video Production In Nigeria (622 Views)

Free Music Video Production For Musicians / Music Production In Nigeria, What We Know About It / Musical Video Production At An Affordable Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Production In Nigeria by officiallygreat: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Video production in Nigeria just like most aspects of the economy and Nigeria as a whole has been subject to the use of oppression unknowing by he OGAS AT THE TOP, and the negligence and greed of some other people have made it clear that you won't make it without using the likes of ____________ (Sorry won't mention names).

And this has greatly affected our thinking and thereby making the video production society a close market which is not right. Everybody now wanna gather money and give all these top video directors, well I a not saying it is a bad thing but if you think of it well we are approximately 173.6 million as at 2013. We probably have increase or reduced only God knows, but this is to tell you that using only the top guns would get you far but not as far as when you use someone you can relate with at the same level as you.

This may sound strange but even the top artiste in the business aren't using much of the top guns anymore. For example, Look at Olamide aka Baddo aka Daddy Miliano hasn't used Clearance Peters for his personal videos, why (this is a question I seriously can answer but i will keep it to myself), another great example is Sean Tizzle, the last time Sean Tizzle used Clearance Peters was "Mama Eh" which was a great misuse of a camera and location.

All these top guns are great please don't get me wrong I just don't want an upcoming artiste to think if you don't work with them you won't get far in the industry, that's a big lie. Anybody who tells you this doesn't believe in you and is looking for an avenue to discourage you and your talent.

Just like the Music production business too, Olamide Baddo brought out Pheelz (Mr Producer), now he has promoted Young John (The wicked producer) to be one of the best producers in the industry. Why don't we take a key note from Olamide's philosophy so making NOBODY to SOMEBODY ?? why do we have to always think we need them OGAs AT THE TOP for our growth ?? ... There companies out there willing to offer the same quality of video production as the top guns out there for a way more cheaper price. Companies like Avid group can make your dreams come through if you just believe ...
Re: Video Production In Nigeria by waleyp(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lols bros. I like this your adverts o. But its the fact sha. So you do video production trainings for people and where are you located?
Re: Video Production In Nigeria by officiallygreat: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
waleyp:
Lols bros. I like this your adverts o. But its the fact sha. So you do video production trainings for people and where are you located?

Contact AvidGroupWorldwide@gmail.com for more info ... Thanks
Re: Video Production In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Hello @officiallygreat my line is 08086653749 call me.
Re: Video Production In Nigeria by officiallygreat: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am back... Sorry I had to travel out of the country but I am back to Nigeria. Our video production just get better.
Re: Video Production In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
When I have my Label,upcoming Video Producers would be the one toto shoot all my artistes musics videos

(1) (Reply)

Lily Whyte - Take My Hand / Martins Smooth Releases Cover Art For New Single / Download And Watch The Best 2015 Music Video Shot In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.