Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (109573 Views)

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. by horexy(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
applord:

Is that all you have to say slowpoke You two faced, unintelligent, HYPOCRITE

Sometimes I wonder how by chance I'm trapped in the same country with baboons and chimpanzees like you.

If you ever criticized GEJ, in secret or in open over the boko haram menace. May your life be as confused, hopeless, dim, and disorganized like the IDP camps found in Bornu grin grin grin grin

Can I get an Amen cheesy cheesy cheesy

EWU GAMBIA

[b] Simply put, u are PATHETIC...

U must be a cross-breed of chimpanzee and baboon to fully identify one.
U are stil wondering why u are trapped in ds country...wonder no more...u can travel out if u are so fed up of ds country...but i almost forgot u are an unprogressive dim-witted lowlife.
May I remind u dt ds is a forum, where pple are entitled to their views. So because, i don't see ds topic from ur own point of view, u resort to curses and insults.
U think u are nasty, i would combat ur nastiness with mine to reset ur brain.
U are a frustrated being who only uses NL to vent his aggression.
Since u are so pained dt Buhari is the president, why don't u try removing him (since in ur little confused and blank mind, he's d sole pillar of BH) or join the Nigerian Army so dt u can be useful in curbing BH instead of lamenting like a wounded bull.
If u can't do any of these 2, u are bloody empty-barrelled bastard and a complete failure. Quote me anywhere.
My advice to u: Go to Yabaleft for d remaining 3+ years PMB has to rule as president to relieve ur pent up frustration. 100% WEREY.

PS: U wanna be damn idiotic, i am right here to show u how much of dt u are.
[/b]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. by applord: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
horexy:

[s]
[b] Simply put, u are PATHETIC...
U must be a cross-breed of chimpanzee and baboon to fully identify one.
U are stil wondering why u are trapped in ds country...wonder no more...u can travel out if u are so fed up of ds country...but i almost forgot u are an unprogressive dim-witted lowlife.
May I remind u dt ds is a forum, where pple are entitled to their views. So because, i don't see ds topic from ur own point of view, u resort to curses and insults.
U think u are nasty, i would combat ur nastiness with mine to reset ur brain.
U are a frustrated being who only uses NL to vent his aggression.
Since u are so pained dt Buhari is the president, why don't u try removing him (since in ur little confused and blank mind, he's d sole pillar of BH) or join the Nigerian Army so dt u can be useful in curbing BH instead of lamenting like a wounded bull.
If u can't do any of these 2, u are bloody empty-barrelled bastard and a complete failure. Quote me anywhere.
My advice to u: Go to Yabaleft for d remaining 3+ years PMB has to rule as president to relieve ur pent up frustration. 100% WEREY.

PS: U wanna be damn idiotic, i am right here to show u how much of dt u are.
[/b]

[/s]

#IGNORED

grin grin grin grin Please Do the needful. Daughter of a whoore kiss

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. by horexy(f): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
applord:

#IGNORED
grin grin grin grin Please Do the needful. Daughter of a whoore kiss

Wat needful?
All I can see in d pic is a hopeless he-goat whose moniker is applord trying to commit suicide.
Go on, feeble-minded idiot....
Howl, howl, howl rabid dog cheesy

Howl, howl, howl til 2019

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. by applord: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
horexy:

[s]Wat needful?
All I can see in d pic is a hopeless he-goat whose moniker is applord trying to commit suicide.
Go on, feeble-minded idiot....
Howl, howl, howl rabid dog cheesy
Howl, howl, howl til 2019
[/s]

Bitc.h I can see quoting me back and forth gives you strong orgasms. Better get off the internet and get a real man to fu.cck your brains off angry I'm not interested grin grin grin grin

Here is my last response to you on this thread. If you like quote me 1 million times asheewo kobo kobo, I won't give you attention.

Next time before employing your fish brain to comment, you will think twice scum

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. by horexy(f): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
applord:

Bitc.h I can see quoting me back and forth gives you strong orgasms. Better get off the internet and get a real man to fu.cck your brains off angry I'm not interested grin grin grin grin

Here is my last response to you on this thread. If you like quote me 1 million times asheewo kobo kobo, I won't give you attention.

Next time before employing your fish brain to comment, you will think twice scum

Pained pig...
I am already soliciting for help on ur behalf for a brain transplant cos the one in ur head aint functioning..
U are the one who needs to think twice b4 starting an e-fight just because u don't agree with other pple's comments.
I wanted to ignore at first bt on 2nd thoughts i just wanted u to realize how freaking daft u are...
Now dt i av passed my msg, u can quote me from now til 2019, i won't reply until u grow the balls to join the Nigeria army...
Useless smelly dullard. grin

Had fun sha...errm by the way, u still NEED to go to Yaba left
Applord, d demented fool...u suppose win award for most senseless nairalander...

One last thing: upgrade, the pics u attach to insult pple are so 2010.
If u spend less tym lamenting, i think u would live a more fulfilled life
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. by tommyrayrich(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Boko Haram is sending Buhari warning!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.