Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tiwa Savage Unclad Pics Get Exposed By Her Ex-boyfriend - See Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Unclad Pics Get Exposed By Her Ex-boyfriend - See Pics (2990 Views)

Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) / This Lady Is Claiming Mr. Eazi Is Her Boyfriend, See Birthday Shout Out / Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Unclad Pics Get Exposed By Her Ex-boyfriend - See Pics by TK16(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
When i say nigerian celebrities are very much insane and stupid, you say yes.

This one is no new thing, this time it is Tiwa, the Mavins member, i guess guys are really going on marathon ma*********n that is for those that has seen the pic.

Why would she take this kind of picture, and the worst part is she is even smiling in the pic and laughing while inside the bath tube, i guess she would not be smiling again.....for those that ave not you can click this link and see the three unbelievable N[u]de pics of TIWA SAVAGE by clicking this link <a href="http://pulse.ng/bloggers/pulse-blogger-why-nigeria-s-music-industry-will-remain-stagnant-and-its-footballers-will-forever-chase-shadows-writers-contest-2-id4202436.html">[click here]</a>

(1) (Reply)

(pics)funny Answers To Question-you Will Laugh So Hard You Will Cry / Kylie Jenner Poses In A Nude Coloured Lingerie / Ghanian Actor, John Dumelo Reveals He Has Nigerian Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.