Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Get Free Stuffs Online- 4 Sure 100% - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Free Stuffs Online- 4 Sure 100% (1171 Views)

Make Extra Cash By Selling Unwanted Stuffs In Your Closet/house With This App / Kitchen Stuffs And Female Shoes / Food Stuffs! Ilorin, Ibadan And Lagos Buyers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Stuffs Online- 4 Sure 100% by miitcash(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
GET FREE STUFFS ONLINE- 4 SURE 100%

Ok,lets start.Is gokano.Gokano is a site where you can get free stuff for completing misions(you have to respond a questions with yes or no or something like that) and for get the daily points.You can earn daily min.4 points-2 for mission and 2 daily.When you have enough point you can get your prize but all the prizes are available at the beginig of the month they say the date on the dashboard or on their facebook page.You can order the prize from anywhere in the world and you will receive it for FREE,totaly free.They are from Poland just to know.Ok now some picture with my prizes i received and my friend from who received too and the site.

click here:http://gokano.com/ref/i49ZoPtR

REGISTER AND IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS DONT HEISTATE TO ASK HERE ON THE THREAD.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians No1 Freelancer Website. Pushnaira.com / Unlock, Flash, Upgrade And Downgrade Your Mobile Phone Here In Lagos / I Need 200k Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.