Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

When Hot P*oo Is About To Drop And You Have No Toilet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Hot P*oo Is About To Drop And You Have No Toilet (1661 Views)

Imsu Students Have Come Again Oo, Tag Their Village People / Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / Conji No Get Age Grade Oo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Hot P*oo Is About To Drop And You Have No Toilet by spinna: 4:54am On Oct 03, 2015
This is a situation you will not wish for your enemy..a hot no.2 is about to 'drop' and you cant enter your toilet..Sweat go start to full your body even in a.c lol..What would u do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emJKcL-UtbU
Re: When Hot P*oo Is About To Drop And You Have No Toilet by ricsman(m): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2015
can't believe this just happened to me and coming online to see it
Re: When Hot P*oo Is About To Drop And You Have No Toilet by Teeboy22(m): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2015
Dam
it hapnd to me some couple of days
men..it was dam Bullshit

abeg
i wantu cook JOLLOF... should i Use Rice??
Re: When Hot P*oo Is About To Drop And You Have No Toilet by heeqhmart(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Teeboy22:
Dam
it hapnd to me some couple of days
men..it was dam Bullshit

abeg
i wantu cook JOLLOF... should i Use Rice??
no o... rice ke

sumondere
Re: When Hot P*oo Is About To Drop And You Have No Toilet by Teeboy22(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
heeqhmart:
no o... rice ke

sumondere
lol

Re: When Hot P*oo Is About To Drop And You Have No Toilet by permsec: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2015
I could remember my journey from Enugu to lagos in 2011. after consuming banana,suya etc three hours later, it felt like wrestlemania was going on in my stomach.

Though the bus was airconditioned all through the journey but i was sweating profusely like a Boko haram bomber.

But being a warrior, i managed it to berger and asked a young man where i could deficate he took me to a bar which the distance alone was another long walk to freedom.

Regardless of how dirty the place looked i never noticed it not until those silly fertilizers left my bowels. Then i felt this soothing relaxation all over my body.

Nature has a way of taking our ego/pride regardless of your position, sex et al. Even Patoranking had a case like this recently.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) / Hilarious Pics! Joke To End The Day / ENDTIME Cameraman!!what Will U Do To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.