Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Hizbollah In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hizbollah In Nigeria (3050 Views)

Give Hizbollah Arms And Forfeit Your Regime, Israel Warns Syria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hizbollah In Nigeria by AloyEmeka9: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
[img]http://4.bp..com/_Q8DszyENlXQ/SDmHceLLdoI/AAAAAAAAAT4/F5vZbD1mHxI/s400/nigeria+I.jpg[/img]
Do we have the necessary expertise to fight terrorism in Northern Nigeria?
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
kia una don see am lipsrsealed

zombies and vampires
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2009
What the Heck!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
only if they knew what Arabs feels about their black asses
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by asha80(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2009
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by Horus(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2009
Arab colonialism and sanctified racism is rampant in Africa and its time africans solve this problem. One of the most insulting events occurred a few years ago when thousands of Nigerians, Ghanians and other West Africans were lynched, attacked and killed in the streets of Libya, an Arab nation. Yet Africans continue to allow the Arab extermination of Blacks in Sudan and Mauritania, Arab racism and apartheid/racism in Zanzibar and parts of East Africa, and Arab mischief in some of the wars in West Africa. The time has long past for Black Africans to realise two things:

(1) Arabs religious imperialism is responsible for the destruction of African civilizations.

(2) The Arabs will never respect Black Africans and will continue to use their henchmen in Sudan and elsewhere to continue the extermination of Black Africans so they can depopulate the continent of Blacks and occupy it, as they have done in Northern Africa.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by moneygurl: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2009
God help us.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2009
bawomolo:

only if they knew what Arabs feels about their black asses

[size=13pt]Abeed[/size]   grin
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2009
ONE NIGERIA 
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2009

Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by sosisi(f): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
what's the proof that this is Nigeria and not Chad or Niger republic ?
those soldiers look too ugly to be Nigerians
our abokis are not that woworized
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by strangleyo: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Q8DszyENlXQ/SDmHceLLdoI/AAAAAAAAAT4/F5vZbD1mHxI/s400/nigeria+I.jpg[/img]
Do we have the necessary expertise to fight terrorism in Northern Nigeria?

Yes, we mow them down.

We simply don't have the resources to oppress them. We gotta kill them!

Sorry Arawea.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by blacksta(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2009
This confirms that Nigeria is speedily heading towards the status of failed stated when you have paramilitary publicly declaring their stance without any kind of challenge from the authorties.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by asha80(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2009
This is serious.This should be in front page.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by strangleyo: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2009
Adding to that, any Nigerian that bows to a twisted Arab ideology needs their head checked. Or shot at. Whichever is cheaper.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
but come o, na who sow their wowo uniform

are they competing in interhouse sports or something.

what's up with the fugged up kicks  grin

these guys are pyschos that should be watched closely

strangleyo:

Adding to that, any Nigerian that bows to a twisted Arab ideology needs their head checked. Or shot at. Whichever is cheaper.

it's more of a religious delusion.  some people seem to think their is a war against Islam. just strange they think an Arab organization cares about them
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by sosisi(f): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2009
you guys should first prove to me that those lunatics are Nigerians.
What's the source and the text accompanying?
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by sosisi(f): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2009
the first picture
are they wearing their pyjamas or what?
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by hoeyeadoe: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
I agree wiv black n ash, n in fact all others, but y?

But to mow them? these men are mostly northerners in the north and the government of 9ja is more northern Nigerian than the west plus south. Their population is over 50% and the psychological mobilization is unmatched in the age of globalisation.

I'm speechless. Remember the Kano riot- it's similar just that these ones are better mobilized, Where the federeal govt should have displayed their leadership skills, this is an incremental stuff and should be tackled b4 the whole of 9ja is contained to being a jihadist country or a shelter for Bin laden dem. Shallow minds, What kinda religion would declare the extermination of pp of other religion indiscriminately or even for any reason, we've totally lost it. Nja needs her thinking cap in a time like this, haaaaaaaa, I weep.

I dont recoginize the man in the pic, who is he?
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2009
ahahahahahahahaha what's new? I knew this was coming, it was only a matter of time. The evil, violent spirit of islam is one . . . dont be decieved when they tell you that terrorism is reserved for arabs alone.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by debosky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2009
Stop mixing up pictures for the aim of misinformation

The first set of pictures might be 'Hizbollah' wannabes, but the other sets with the green uniforms are 'Hisbah' - Religious police employed by the Kano State government for enforcement of Shari'ah law and nothing more.

Muslims carry banners of all sorts of people in their events and cannot be said to be Hizbollah simply for carrying pictures the same way people wearing Osama Bin Laden t-shirts can't be simply called Al Qaida adherents.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2009
Debosky, its all a matter of time.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
@@@@ post

instead make the carry naija flag or some black man they de carry arab man we see them as mokie!!

sisi jinx

if ppl like ibb and co cant get this right, the north must join chad
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by SisiJinx: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2009
$osisi:

you guys should first prove to me that those lunatics are Nigerians.
What's the source and the text accompanying?

THANK YOU!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!

More wisdom for you in JESUS NAME!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

ikeyman00:

@@@@ post

instead make the carry naija flag or some black man they de carry arab man we see them as mokie!!

sisi jinx

if ppl like ibb and co cant get this right, the north must join chad

You gonna miss us, aren't ya. . .I mean what will your life be without vampires sucking your blood, eh?

Not to worry for you sake, we'll stay put. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2009
hahha u joker jinx
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by Horus(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2009
What does that say, that we as Africans will follow the cultures and religions of people like sheep, simply because we think their religions are better? shocked
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by mazaje(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2009
what's this? state within a state? the salves of allah are gradually trying to make nigeria an islamic state. . . . .hizzbollah
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by mazaje(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2009
mazaje:

what's this? state within a state? the salves of allah are gradually trying to make nigeria an islamic state. . . . .hizzbollah

the goons are raising the pictures of hassan nasarallah, and the iranan shia supreme leader who do believe that the foolish nigerians are no better than their dogs. . . . deluded goons. . . .
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2009
Alqaeda? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by Pataki: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2009
I tried tracing the weblink to the pictures and it never gave me a credible website to see. Rather, it is all from a blogsite.

And oh which by the way, is not even opening as well.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by Sauron1: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Alqaeda? shocked shocked shocked

It's a hoax!!!!
Those geezers are not Nigerians.
Re: Hizbollah In Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a hoax!!!!
Those geezers are not Nigerians.

So i guess religious haters on NL are just pranking up then?

Bloody twerps! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-year Old Nigerian Boy Who Poses As A Female Prostitute / APC Logo Merger Committee Deadlocks / Why Governor Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu CON (talban Minna) Can’t Be Nigeria’s Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.