Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn (40853 Views)

Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / LIVE UPDATE; Rivers State Election Tribunal Drama As Wike Closes His Case / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
uncle005:
Its because you are a fool and a complete counterfeit to understand election permutations.

You think Jega doesn't know what will happen in the future as regards to election in Rivers state.

You think Jega does not know that APC has already won presidential election before he approved the election in Rivers state.

Continue to remain in the dark while the chess is played.

I am not a party to any malpractice, if election is free and fair we will take it no matter the outcome, you and i know the election in Rivers state did not hold in some part, try to be objectives sometimes, it won't belittle you and God will not strike you dead for being factual.

Wike did not win, take it or leave it and we will never accept the outcome, we will challenge it to any level either PDP like it or not. ye supporters of evil, we will not give you chance to rule, Rivers is too good to be left in the hands of criminal.
Lol,you are a clown,so Apc dat is hated in d South won Rivers? SS and SE are for PDP and APGA,Edo state is going to PDP next year,Apc should focus North and SW,leave our oil alone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
haha 2019, its a northerner again. Ask ur Slave party Pdp wat they just decided on. Keep fighting for Biafra dts ur only option
You think that guy get sense?you are wasting your time quoting him, the person who spent all his days at ogogoro joint is talking about war, only one gunshot to the air, they will flee from that joint.

PDP is a scam.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Neplusultra(f): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
The way people are playing ostrich in Rivers' elections goes shows its nothing more than ulterior motives
Wike will win! Over and over again!
Nonsense! undecided
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Obynolee(f): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Teeboy22:
wetn concern me
abeg

i wantu cook JOLLOF... should i Use Rice??
No,use groundnut
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
hypocracy thats ur moto. Go tell Deziani maduake to Carry Gooo again na. Baba is coming for all of u. All of u. But y has wike and Fayose suddenly stopped releasing statements?? Lets have Minister of Justice first u will have plenty tings to write den. Keep wailing
Then we will help scatter the Rotten nation! Or do you think we are scared? No we are not. Tell your Daura president we are waiting.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by onowighose(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin ;Dwike is the master of the game ....intresting am enjoying it ;Dwike is the master of the game ....intresting am enjoying it
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by barcaboi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Where you in River state on that day? Better focus on your boko haram infested Bornu and leave Rivers alone
wo u were there?
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by barcaboi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Where you in River state on that day? Better focus on your boko haram infested Bornu and leave Rivers alone
so u were there?
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

The DPO said there was no violence in his division!! Why should I believe otherwise
As if police cud be trusted.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by onowu007(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
I was in Ahoda during the last Election...the Election was peaceful but let me ask you how come nobody is talking about the under age voters down the North even one of your APC governors said openly that they used Alamajeri to vote GEJ/PDP out. My advice Buhari/APC shud 4get Rivers
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by engrlarex(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

I'm in rivers state and i worked as a presiding officer in Eleme local government area and I can tell u dia was no election at all and as a corper my network with oda friends at various local govt is thesame except obia Akpor wia dia was little election but it was disrupted in some units...quote me anywhere Pachukwudi44
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by tinktanker: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
hypocracy thats ur moto. Go tell Deziani maduake to Carry Gooo again na. Baba is coming for all of u. All of u. But y has wike and Fayose suddenly stopped releasing statements?? Lets have Minister of Justice first u will have plenty tings to write den. Keep wailing
Lol pmb d herdsman. Cattle rearing president of d zoo. Hehehe
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Teeboy22:
wetn concern me
abeg

i wantu cook JOLLOF... should i Use Rice??

no. use garri
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by bashydemy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless This DPO! Wike carry goooooooooooooooo!
What you are doing here is supporting corruption sir.. You and i know the River's Governorship was marred by irregularities, Even the foreign observer was the first to say that openly.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by bashydemy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Even if he is not in River State how about the foreign observer? Wait till they swear in Ameachi and see how the case will turn out.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by bashydemy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
haha Irony. NAIRALANDers HAS known already with dt qualification as a certified EMPTY BARREL. May I ask u, where u at CCB when SARAKI submited false ASSETs? Mr Chukufraud44?
Abi oo ask him oo that yeye boy keep defending Saraki, Were you there when he is declare false assets?
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by bashydemy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo this thread is about the rivers state tribunal sitting and not Saraki
He is only remind you of what you have been defending but know nothing about..
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by bashydemy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode the IGP is not a member of the election tribunal,his action further lends credence to the officer's testimony. Wike's defense is further strengthened
Please is daft part of your birthright? Those police testify against APC contradicting the initial testimonies by the police and the IG order their arrest and you think that not enough to send signal to the tribunal and to the PDP?
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by bashydemy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Which stupid eye witness account? Is the DPO,INEC presiding officers, and even members of the clergy who testified for Wike nose witnesses?
Yes they are eye witness but that was when ghana must go change hand... and as for you Chukwudi, I know you will trstify against your parent if you see Ghana must go no be ibo? they can sell their father for plate of pourage.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by bashydemy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mumu are you omnipresent? How could you have seen the events happening in River state from your mud house in osun state
How would you see it from your village in Anambra?
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Forwetinnah: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
Ops... Supporting fraud since 13BC. Wike is going down
...keep deceiving yourself
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by bashydemy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
anonimi:

Na you gan gan be the Baba of all EMPTY barrel brains.

Where were you when Buhari submitted FALSE assets

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

ANy proof to back up your claim against the president? The last time i check people can only declare assets of what he/she dosn't have.... So President declare that he has 30million in just union bank, Why no go to Union bank and confirm that yourself and also all he say he have.. You be FOOOL
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Forwetinnah: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo!! APC has no case,they better forget about Rivers and the east as a whole.

..the mallam and his gang of blood thirsty Jihadist are looking for oil money to help the US sponsor ISIS. Awon Ole Jati Jati
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by rolchi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
engrlarex:

I'm in rivers state and i worked as a presiding officer in Eleme local government area and I can tell u dia was no election at all and as a corper my network with oda friends at various local govt is thesame except obia Akpor wia dia was little election but it was disrupted in some units...quote me anywhere Pachukwudi44

Which of the local governments? In Bonny LGA, it was so peaceful that we the electorates bought minerals and food for the Corper Inec Workers. Ask them. They have a Corpers' Lodge close to my PU at the Industrial Unit opposite Akul's House. The election in Bonny was so peaceful. All APC contestants in that election gallantly lost to the PDP!
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Jessewizy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
hassan85:
lol. Its too early to exchange words with u. Even International Observers said No elections held in rivers. Video evidences too. But u? Pachukudi44, am not suprised. U always promoting thiefs just like u are. 4m GEJ, to Saraki [new igbo man in town], to Alison Madueke, to okojo, to PEJ, fayose, FFK, olisa metuh, wike, orji... Fraud is wat u represend. Wike is going down. Quote me anywhere
See dis mumu Almajiri
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Transformer999: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
When it happens I wasn't there, na dem say,
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by ElRocky: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
wike won the election..
APC has no case, and I wonder y Solomon arase will order for the arrest of the witnesses.. small baba wayo
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Realist2: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
sammyj:
The police men that gave this testimonies should be arrested and persecuted because we all saw how the election was conducted and no Jupiter we should come and say otherwise. However, Wike the interrum your days are numbered while KIRI KIRI Prison awaits you! !! angry

Guy you make me laughed in Swahili !.
The way una dey over rate this APC and Buhari, hmmm.
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Teeboy22(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

no. use garri
lol
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Teeboy22(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Obynolee:

No,use groundnut
lol

Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by Teeboy22(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Fxwarrior:

No, use garri!
lol
Re: Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn by kcmichael: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
October 15 is judgement day
How can u verify this?
1.Card readers should be used for accreditation not manual.
2. 292,000 Vs 1.2million Votes
3.ALl the pdp witness suddenly developed eye problems and were unable to read INec result sheet and reports
3.The Inec Monitoring commissioner stated election marred with voilence and irregularities with Proven facts as contained in Inec report
4.Almost card reader suddenly develop fault eg Low batttery as claimed by Presidiing officers(P0) I'm asking are this enough point to cancel an election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos / Nyesom Wike: Portrait Of The Tiger Secondus Rode To Office As PDP Chairman / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.