Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) (41669 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) / Two Nigerian Anti- Narcotics Officials ‘abscond’ With Seized Drugs (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2015
tollytexy:
He's a yoruba but am 100% sure he got the connection from igbo
Am tired of E-WAR, let's embrace E-PEACE

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by j1mmy: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Not again...........no tribalism Abeg. What is bad is bad angry

tribalism will enter ya head if you carry a Nigerian passport and is harassed in Asia because of what IGBO people have done to the passport there...
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
kennyman2000:
Rubbish.. If its easy to say, its a mistake and get pardoned.. Many frustrated nairalanders and me sef go done carry am tey tey.. Even, if na once.

No mistake anywhere bro.. Just carry ur cross..

Wish u all the best and worst lessons the prison has in stock for u.. U know naaaw, ur experience with the prison president gonna be worst naaw..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
in store...
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by klevjey: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Yorrober never seizes to amaze me..

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by bashydemy(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2015
See as the guy tarnish the image of my school sha.. Even same Faculty and i might happen to know this guy then.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2015
mrlaw93:
Am sure he is Igbo.. forget about the name grin.

Quote me and Yawere!
you must be a comedian cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by chiboy11(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Ure n idiot, he is yourba like u , stupid tribalist or read d post or u can't read, u beta go to skul so u kno how to read well n heelp ur life
mrlaw93:
Quote me and Yawere!

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by elopee3000(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2015
pls abooki people should not get involve when ever yorubas and igbo insult each other okay,when we talk about sucide bombing we can now invite abooki and somalia people to insult them self abooki be warned ; angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by LastSurvivor: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Some people will be like very very disappointed

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Vicfus(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
mmmustapha:
Just come to confirm something but am disappointed this time, do you know why
who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Nature129(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
exxell:

When I told them that Yorubas are leaders in drugs too, they said am Lying.... The so called coward sons of Oduduwa! They do drugs too! But cowardice and fear will not let them gree. undecided undecided undecided

Later now, they will accuse me of being in Yorubaland and insulting the children of the frog-eyed, thieving politician called Thieffnubu. But only God knows am not in Yorubaland. Am only chilling in Lagos.. #NoMan'sLand

cool cool cool

Aturu. Onye juru gi? I don't know when you people will grow on Nairaland. What do you benefit from having issues with Yorubas? Smh
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by damyzino(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2015
exxell:

When I told them that Yorubas are leaders in drugs too, they said am Lying.... The so called coward sons of Oduduwa! They do drugs too! But cowardice and fear will not let them gree. undecided undecided undecided

Later now, they will accuse me of being in Yorubaland and insulting the children of the frog-eyed, thieving politician called Thieffnubu. But only God knows am not in Yorubaland. Am only chilling in Lagos.. #NoMan'sLand

cool cool cool
you insult yoruba tribe yet you reside on yoruba land (lagos)
you wear our native clothes
u speak and understand our language grin
we yoruba's respect our women not like you who forced widows to drink from their husband corpse,
what do i want with a tribe that is responsible for most kidnappings and fraud in nigeria
grin pls dont judge me because you started it grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2015
Ofémmanu as usual

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by adonbilivit: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2015
KeriBaby:
All this old men into drug biz sha

Each time I open topics like this I expect to see faces of young fine men grin

KingJB u can never make sense grin
u dey beef young fine men?
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by redsun(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2015
mrlaw93:

Quote me and Yawere!

Ode. Yoruba's are the most illusive drug barons in Nigeria,even though igbos seems to make the head lines more as unfortunate drug mules.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Candyrain(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2015
Nne did you check who the previous record holder was? grin

melzabull:
yolowbas have been setting the pace drug peddling .

bola adebisi a yolowba woman holds the world record for the highest volume of cocaine swallowed

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17267/17/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi-caught-in-us-air.html

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by melzabull(f): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2015
Candyrain:
Nne did you check who the previous record holder was? grin

Its not a Nigerian, but a yolowba woman broke the world record smileywink
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by donodion(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/ndlea-arrests-south-african-based-nigerian-with-drugs/

For R10,330 only!!!!

His life, integrity and freedom is that cheap?

He runs a restaurant yet for R10,330 his name, his wife,children and family members is tarnished with his picture on newspapers and online.

Before hes out from jail,his wife would become another man's,his children another man's responsibility, years of hustling and sweat flushed down the drain as he would be close to 50 years if not more after been released.

Every dept. and parastatals under the new buhari regime need scape goats to show they are working and won't tolerate corruption ...sorry o baba bola.....in igbo accent " ya own don finish".

NDLEA..well-done.!!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by xteem001(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2015
Just came to check name.. But was disappointed
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Candyrain(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Then I think you should go through the link again, you'll be surprised at what you'll find. grin

melzabull:
Its not a Nigerian, but a yolowba woman broke the world record smileywink

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Neplusultra(f): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Lmao!!!!

You wouldn't wanna know why am laffing, Seriously! grin grin grin

Ndi ofe ose grin

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Neplusultra(f): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
melzabull:
I guess this world record holder below also has an Igbo blood. tiifnubu must be an Igbo man! burujj kashamu must be Igbo! lanre shittu must be Igbo! baba suwe must be Igbo! Anuofia!

Hahaha!!!!

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by melzabull(f): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Candyrain:
Then I think you should go through the link again, you'll be surprised at what you'll find. grin

lwkmd...nna you're right. His name is yomade aborishade. Adebisi took over from another yolowba conehead gringrin

According to International Business Times, Adebisi broke a previous record for ingested drugs set on March 30, 2011, by another Nigerian man, 46-year-old Yomade Aborishade of Lagos, Nigeria, who was arrested for ingesting four pounds of heroin in 100 pellets.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by pleiades45: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lmao!!!!

You wouldn't wanna know why am laffing, Seriously! grin grin grin

Ndi ofe ose grin
why are you laffin ?
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by heedrysbola(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
we sud think d consequences of any action or anything we are about to do. money sha. owo sha.
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by Candyrain(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Didn't I tell you that you'll be surprised at what you'll find lol... grin grin grin wink

melzabull:
lwkmd...nna you're right. His name is yomade aborishade. Adebisi took over from another yolowba conehead gringrin

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by adazinnie(f): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2015
U r disappointed because his ur broda....many more disappointment to come...
mmmustapha:
Just come to confirm something but am disappointed this time, do you know why

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by pleiades45: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2015
redsun:

Ode. Yoruba's are the most illusive drug barons in Nigeria,even though igbos seems to make the head lines more as unfortunate drug mules.
so yorubas are the drug barons while they use igbo as the mule ? hmm very eye opening. so who is the master who is the servant ? why yoruba men dey use igbo as slaves na ?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by melzabull(f): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by emmanuel4758(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2015
j1mmy:

tribalism will enter ya head if you carry a Nigerian passport and is harassed in Asia because of what IGBO people have done to the passport there...
madness is when you hate igbo come like there oil money
Re: NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) by adazinnie(f): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Ask Google?
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC / EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.