Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

OMG!!! Woman Finds Maggots In Her In-flight Meal - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG!!! Woman Finds Maggots In Her In-flight Meal - Photos (817 Views)

Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) / Watch: OMG, Woman Stripped Unclad And Beating For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Woman Finds Maggots In Her In-flight Meal - Photos by Xclusiveblog: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2015
Van Heerden and her family, from Pretoria, South Africa were on board the 09:15am Air Mauritius flight MK851 headed for OR Tambo on Thursday morning when she made the nauseating discovery.

The Van Heerden’s had just enjoyed a 9-day Sugar Bay beach break on the island of Mauritius but unfortunately it was not about to end well.

“It was really upsetting for me, as I had eaten half of my meal already,” said Van Heerden. “I believe they came from the mushrooms, I looked down, asking myself, ‘What is this? I took a photo with my iPad and enlarged it. That’s when I saw it was a maggot and said ‘no this can’t be?’.”

“Maggots!?” After bringing it to the flight attendants attention, Van Heerden said he explained it might be some “kind of spice”. “He tried to cut it in front of me and then agreed that it definitely was not a spice. It was a maggot. I didn’t even think to get the flight attendants name, as I was too busy concentrating on not throwing up.”

According to Van Heerden, the male flight attendant was very apologetic, saying how sorry he was when he took the meal away. But it was the attitude of a female flight attendant that disappointed Van Heerden the most. “She did not apologise, she only brought me a form and said she would bring the issue to the attention of the catering company. They didn’t even bring me water or offer me Eno even though I was clearly feeling very ill and even told them I was feeling sick. Instead, I had to take two nausea tablets from a lady who was sitting two rows down from me,” Van Heerden said..

Air Mauritius is investigating the matter and will respond with comment as soon as possible.

Source: Traveller24

SOURCE: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=5045

Re: OMG!!! Woman Finds Maggots In Her In-flight Meal - Photos by AlPeter: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Ewwwww, very annoying
Re: OMG!!! Woman Finds Maggots In Her In-flight Meal - Photos by FruityLass: 6:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Should be from mushroom which not properly washed before cooking.

But some states in Nigeria eats maggot or so wink
Re: OMG!!! Woman Finds Maggots In Her In-flight Meal - Photos by realtestament(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2015
Maggot is very proteinious na grin, ask Jackie chang or jet lee tongue
Re: OMG!!! Woman Finds Maggots In Her In-flight Meal - Photos by permsec: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2015
Give the poster above me one bottle of beer and one dirty slap.
Re: OMG!!! Woman Finds Maggots In Her In-flight Meal - Photos by hyfr(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2015
Sue the airline na, see better chance to chop money. Btw maggot dey make person healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Who Hide Their Gun Inside A Loaf Of Bread Arrested In Rivers State / / Nigerian Soldier Having Anal Sex In A Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.