Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Chinedu Ikedieze Aki: I Was A Street Boy, I Grew Up With My Grandmother In Abia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze Aki: I Was A Street Boy, I Grew Up With My Grandmother In Abia (411 Views)

Tania Omotayo, Her Mother And Grandmother In 3 Generations Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Welcomes Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze Aki: I Was A Street Boy, I Grew Up With My Grandmother In Abia by exlinkleads(f): 7:03am On Oct 03, 2015
On how he became a comic star, popular Nollywood actor Chinedu Ikedieze thanked his grandma for giving him the freedom to play freely as a child. On how his character came to be, the comic star said:

“My background contributed a lot to who I am today and it is still contributing. I grew up with my grandmother in Abia State and I learnt a lot from her. She probably just gave me a free hand to operate as a little boy and that gave me the opportunity to know how to set traps, play pranks on people and to know other little things that children usually do. The experience really influenced what I do today because most of the films I do are children- friendly.

You will always see me playing one mischievous role or the other; I learnt these things while I was a little boy. Also, every child has a story; you know I was a street boy, so to speak. All those little things I gathered on the streets. Aki is the character that everybody knows me for, though Chinedu Ikedieze is not a mischievous person.” - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/chinedu-ikedieze-aki-i-was-street-boy-i.html#sthash.ueD9WtqF.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spotted Performing Her Ambassador Duties With Forte Oil / Davido To Premiere 5 Unreleased Videos On Mtv Base / Legendry 2face Idibia Set To Launch His Biography ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.