Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

10 Rules For Dating My Daugther - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Rules For Dating My Daugther (646 Views)

Sad! How My Mother Started Dating My Fiance(18+) / Read The Story Of A Nigerian Man Who Alledgely Raped His Daugther I The US / Obey These 10 Rules Of Money And Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules For Dating My Daugther by linconoyee: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2015
1. get a job
2. understand I don't like you
3. im everywhere
4. you hurt her, I hurt you
5. be home 30 minutes early
6. get a lawyer
7. if you lie to me,i will find out
8. she's my princess, not your slave
9. I don't mind going to jail
10. what ever you do to her,i will do it to you
Re: 10 Rules For Dating My Daugther by Soknown: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2015
OP, this your post cracked me up real good, Nigerian Pre-nup conditions or what. But one question for you, did your Father-in law gave you those conditions when you wanted to marry his princess ?. lol
Re: 10 Rules For Dating My Daugther by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Foolish post. Oya come and give me a Mouth Action. undecided

(1) (Reply)

3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland. / Nta Presenter Caught Live On Air Applying Makeup / 10 Websites In Nigeria With Highest Daily Income, SEO Rankings And Their Worth $

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.