Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him (987 Views)

Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) / Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence / Police Foil Plot To Blast 3rd Mainland Bridge With Dynamite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2015
This twitter user had on October 1st repeatedly tweeted of a possible attack in Abuja and Lagos by suspectd boko Haram members. It is unclear whether the security agents came across these tweets or came across them and choose to ignore it

Its unfortunate that the FG took this kind of thing for granted

Cc lalasticala ishilove seun

Re: Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Yeah i also saw this earlier...... May God help us
Re: Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by Mancity26(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2015
k
Re: Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by kunzo: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Lagosian, please be watchful.
Re: Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by mymadam(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2015
No big deal really. There's nothing anyone can now do about spilled milk. However, since the guy was possibly privy to the bomb attacks, he should be patriotic enough to now help Nigeria by giving useful direct information to the security agencies in their investigations. Peace and love.
Re: Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Nothing scares me than the Lagos he mentioned

1 Like

Re: Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by sambisa5: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Fellow Nigerians which way,,,,? cry cry
Re: Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by olowookerekemi(f): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2015
k
Re: Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by zendy: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2015
This is just a Biafran who wished that certain cities in Nigeria will be bombed by Boko Haram and nothing more. There are a lot of Biafrans who don't wish Nigeria well on social networking sites anyway. Who in their right minds would go to announce where they intend to bomb? The fact that Chima Okoros prayers were answered doesn't mean he had any direct involvement in the bombing.
Re: Someone Predicted The Occurrence Of The Bomb Blast And The FG Ignored Him by NOBODYY: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
mzpetite:
what actually is vexing the guy is it th fact dat u said ''k' or the fact dat pp didn't comment on d thread undecided coz I don't understand sad
I guess he was angry bcuz she commented "k" his thread
And
He was also angry bcuz she insulted his mum immidiately
My own observation tho'
But na them sabi

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 5 Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India With 210 Grams Of Cocaine / Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.