Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos (91287 Views)

FCT Minister Orders End To Cattle Grazing In Abuja City Centre / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by dainformant(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2015
The Boko Haram insurgents have continued in their cruelty after poisoning water sources in Borno communities -killing scores of cattle in the process as depicted in the pictures.... Meanwhile, the Nigerian Army on Wednesday warned residents of Borno State to avoid cattle water ponds in Kangallam Village along Marte and Abadam axis in Borno State as the militants continue their desperate show of shame.....See some photos of the affected cattle...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/omg-boko-haram-insurgents-kill-scores.html

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
"I don't feel sorry for those 'tse tse' flies, I stand solidly behind BH on this act, the herdsmen should go kill BH if they got any guts".

-click like if you feel sorry for them(herdsmen), and share if you are happy with what BH has done.

171 Likes 416 Shares

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by braimeddy: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
OMG! What kind of wickedness is this. And this people will claim they are serving the same God that I'm serving? It's high time they rot in HELL.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
I don't even underStand what's going on in pictures

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by stinggy(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
BH, the more they kill them, the more brutal they get. We'll see the ripple effect on the price of beef in market embarassed

Demigods:
That's one of the poisoned water by BH. Cows were unknowingly led to the river by the herdsmen. And what you see is what happens to cows after drinking the poisoned water.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by thorpido(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Boko are rams.The Devil just expresses himself in them.
The smell that will fill that arena will be something else.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by SeverusSnape(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm...wetin concern me?

Bokoharam attacking Fulani herdsmen is a nice development.

They are birds of a feather.

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Beremx(f): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
What a loss!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Na wa ooo...lol. I don't care for them anymore sha

7 Likes

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by kayjasper(f): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I don't feel sorry for those 'tse tse' flies, I stand solidly behind BH on this act, the herdsmen should go kill BH if they got any guts".

-click like if you feel sorry for them(herdsmen), and share if you are happy with what BH has done.

You will be picked up soon.

I assure you of that.

All names of Boko sympathisers online have been compiled.

Your IP has been noted.

113 Likes

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2015
kayjasper:

You will be picked up soon.

I assure you of that.

All names of Boko sympathisers online have been compiled.

Your IP has been noted.
"please, ensure they come and pick me with unclad babes, mere men can't fall me. I'm a god, only unclad chicks can fall me down, if truly you are the lady in your dp, they should send you too".

246 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Orjioorji(f): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2015
This is a new method of jihad, what do you think will happen if this guys have access to nuclear Bomb ?

12 Likes

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Yinabim(f): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2015
Haba! this is wickedness of the first order, God plz punish this BH for us and bless the herdsmen help them to start a fresh in abundance.

6 Likes

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Honestly from a nollywood perceptive, BH would have tasted the water to know if the poison was enough and use their hands to mix it well..

Let the Herdsmen face face BH now because an average fulani man will tell u 'His cattle for your life'

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Bro, there's no need for this. Those guys are human beings and not all of them are bad. That's their source of livelihoods with which they feed their families.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Bro, there's no need for this. TThose guys are human beings and not all of them are bad. That's their source of livelihoods with which they feed their families.
"mind you, those herdsmen don't own a cow, they take care of the cow for their masters. The big men of the north owns those cows, so I don't pity them, let those cows die because most of them one way or the other encouraged BH".

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by 9niceguy(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Both of them are evil and they deserve none support, not at all. Both of them can do worse to our loved ones, so never rejoice in any of their wicked act.
END TIME is here

8 Likes

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by ruggedboy01: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"please, ensure they come and pick me with unclad babes, mere men can't fall me. I'm a god, only unclad chicks can fall me down, if truly you are the lady in your dp, they should send you too".
lolz cheesy grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2015
OMG!!! These Bastards(Boko Haram) will never know peace. Your days are number insha'allah. As for FRUSTRATED and HUNGRY posters above me I don't blame una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"mind you, those herdsmen don't own a cow, they take care of the cow for their masters. The big men of the north owns those cows, so I don't pity them, let those cows die because most of them one way or the other encouraged BH".

I'm concerned that the meat from those cows will eventually find themselves down south in form if "dry meat". When I was doing my Youth service in Yobe state, there was a case when one cow (actually an ox, the one they use as tractor heads) died and one guy bought it from the owner for less than 10,000 naira, smoked it and sent it down to Onitsha.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by sauceEEP(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2015
These fulani herdsmen will definitely go on a killing spre because of this. The question is who will bear the brunt?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by carinmom(f): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Who told you that?
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by princepee: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2015
I thought bokoharam ve surrendered?

4 Likes

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Babe2sure(f): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2015
I'm indifferent to their plight. Is this not a case of "what goes around comes around?" With the way they go about killing and maiming innocent people too.
Both BH and the Fulani herdsmen's reasoning is just beyond me.
They are both impossible!

6 Likes

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by refreshrate: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Demigods:

The cows are skinny dipping in a natural Jacuzzi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Donpenny(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2015
make el rufia come talk nw say if I kill one Fulani or their cattle is a loan to be repayable even after many years. oya make una go fight bokoharam and put end to dia menace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2015
stinggy:
BH, the more they kill them, the more brutal they get. We'll see the ripple effect on the price of beef in market embarassed

That's one of the poisoned water by BH. Cows were unknowingly led to the river by the herdsmen. And what you see is what happens to cows after drinking the poisoned water.

Oh okay tnx
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by VickJames(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2015
What do you think?
War between Fulani herdsmen vs Bokoharam

4 Likes

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by davo3286: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Bro, there's no need for this. TThose guys are human beings and not all of them are bad. That's their source of livelihoods with which they feed their families.

The same way their cows destroy the source of livelihoods with which rural crop farmers feed their families.

28 Likes

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by jazinogold(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2015
sad
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos by homerac7: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

SeverusSnape:
Hmmm...wetin concern me?
Bokoharam attacking Fulani herdsmen is a nice development.
They are birds of a feather.

Babe2sure:
I'm indifferent to their plight. Is this not a case of "what goes around comes around?"
Both BH and the Fulani herdsmen's reasoning is just beyond me.
They are both impossible.

These above quotes are shamelessly st.pid.

To maintain these wicked mindset in response to such misfortune of other people is proof that goats are more socially functional than some humans.

In bid to rush to comment, you all above have shown your gross ignorance of the society you are part of. You obviously don't know about socioeconomic life outside the streets where you live. Not only fulanis own cattle herds in the north. Even if this herd belongs to a Fulani, how can you not feel sympathy for this misfortune? Are you a better person than boko haram marauder by condemning him to misfortune simply because he's a Fulani man? Is he no more human? Now you have a clear proof that the Fulani man is also a victim in this madness, rather than showing sympathy, you gloat over his misfortune.

You lack knowledge, good judgement, wisdom and empathy. I hope this st.upidity is not borne our of some religious sentiments either, otherwise you deity of worship must be doubly embarrassed with this inhumanity.

45 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) / Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.