Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Bought Brand New 09 Ford Ranger @ 1.3m Only(abuja) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bought Brand New 09 Ford Ranger @ 1.3m Only(abuja) (1181 Views)

Foreign Used 09 Ford Edge, Full Option Selling Cheap / Tokunbo Fresh 09 Ford Escapef Xlt 2009 For Sale At Alimosho .call Dhermy / Bought Brand New 09 Toyota Yaris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought Brand New 09 Ford Ranger @ 1.3m Only(abuja) by ahiarah: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Manual gear
Fabric interior
Stereo system
car is clean and sharp
Location is abuja
2BC2308E
Whatsapp:08097930879

Re: Bought Brand New 09 Ford Ranger @ 1.3m Only(abuja) by USAutoBuy(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Nice looking car. Something like this should have been properly washed before pics are taken

Engine pics would have been nice as well

Happy Sales
Re: Bought Brand New 09 Ford Ranger @ 1.3m Only(abuja) by Kayharry(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
I noticed people mostly come to nairaland to complain this days .even if the car is well washed and all pics is provide they will still find something to complain on .
Re: Bought Brand New 09 Ford Ranger @ 1.3m Only(abuja) by ahiarah: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kayharry:
I noticed people mostly come to nairaland to complain this days .even if the car is well washed and all pics is provide they will still find something to complain on .
Lol my brother na so we c am
Re: Bought Brand New 09 Ford Ranger @ 1.3m Only(abuja) by USAutoBuy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kayharry:

Its not a matter of complaining. I deal in cars as well. This posting is going worldwide. When is the last time you see a car posted on foreign sites in UK/US dirty when posted? Majority are clean before posting. Its called PRESENTATION.

Same reason you will take a shower and dress nice before going for an interview (i hope). A N1,000 car-wash is nothing compared to N1.3m the seller is asking. And something that can bring out the better beauty and value of the car. You never know who is looking. Just a word of advise.
Re: Bought Brand New 09 Ford Ranger @ 1.3m Only(abuja) by Kayharry(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
USAutoBuy:

Its not a matter of complaining. I deal in cars as well. This posting is going worldwide. When is the last time you see a car posted on foreign sites in UK/US dirty when posted? Majority are clean before posting. Its called PRESENTATION.

Same reason you will take a shower and dress nice before going for an interview (i hope). A N1,000 car-wash is nothing compared to N1.3m the seller is asking. And something that can bring out the better beauty and value of the car. You never know who is looking. Just a word of advise.
you never see car posted with snow covering most part ? What do u call snow ? Clean ? Isn't that dirty .a car posted as dirty shows the car still dey road not the one tht is already off road and seller try to package it well for you ,besides this truck is not dirty.please let other serious buyer see road
Re: Bought Brand New 09 Ford Ranger @ 1.3m Only(abuja) by Kayharry(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
If u meet a friends on the rush and he told u he want to sell his or her car Man no time to wash it you just av to snap it the way it is .

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Toks Toyota Camry 2007 Model / Advice On Naija Used Cars / Very Urgent Sale!!! Neatly Used Infinity Car 2004 Model @ 750k Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.