Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Your Miracle Is Next - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Miracle Is Next (299 Views)

Expect Your Miracle / Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Miracle Is Next by holla0404(f): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
YOUR MIRACLE IS NEXT!
SIS. M. ACHONU
"My Period Stopped For 3 Years Until I Touched My Stomach With The Prophetic Mantleā€ --
I joined this commission in 2009. I was baptized the same year. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN BELIEVING God for a miracle marriage. In 2012, my period suddenly stopped; I was not sleeping with any man, and was not pregnant. I thought it was a joke. For complete three years, I didn't see my period and I did nothing about it. During the 21-day prayer and fasting in 2013, I didn't list it on my prayer request. After the exercise, Papa distributed mantles to us and I placed the mantle on my stomach. Immediately I did that, the menstruation that had stopped for three years, started flowing instantly.
Source:Living faith a.k.a winers chapel
You will share your own testimony very shortly
http:/Loveofgodoutreach.com/

(1) (Reply)

Showing Grace / A Question That Begs For An Answer / Don't Hate The Sinner But Hate The Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.