Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America (109091 Views)

5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by UzorMike: 4:51am On Mar 23, 2019
pansophist:
This is the dumbest shit I have read in a while, its wrong in ALL premises and subsequently perpetuates the negative preconceived notions about Nigeria and Nigerians.

Nigerians do not prefer Malaysia to the western world, although it might be a route to better places like OZ/NZ/UK/US etc.

Nigerians living in Malaysia are not up to 500,000, not to even talk about being over 500,000. I can vouch that they aint even up to 50,000, and that even includes all Africans summed together. This figure is so ridiculous that it makes me wonder if every 1 in 10 person walking down the street of Malaysia is an African.

Malaysia has a population of about 30,000,000 inhabitant and if over 500,000 thousand Nigerians lives there, it would approximately 2% of the population. It baffles me that you wrote this bullshit with nerve, without verifying its veracity from the abundance of info reserved online. I dont even want to go into the crimes, prostitution and scam part, the figures are so inflated beyond proportion, and further reduce the genuineness of this article.

If attracting traffic to your webiste is all you crave for, inaccurate info is not only counterproductive, its redundant and a sure way to loose.

So out of all written by the author, you only saw that part of high number of Nigerians in Malaysia. I think you are among the fraudsters over there. The young man made good analysis and you only saw an error. Someone like you can't even write any full article.
Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by pansophist(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
UzorMike:

So out of all written by the author, you only saw that part of high number of Nigerians in Malaysia. I think you are among the fraudsters over there. The young man made good analysis and you only saw an error. Someone like you can't even write any full article.

You no get sense. Mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by wink2015(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Australia and New Zealand is far better than Malaysia.

If you can enter those two countries you are GOLD !
Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by clemsclef: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
I rather stay in this corrupt country than to chose Malaysia over Europe or America. Nigerian over there lament on what they have to do to survive some cannot even say it out.
Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by Goddys(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
clemsclef:
I rather stay in this corrupt country than to chose Malaysia over Europe or America. Nigerian over there lament on what they have to do to survive some cannot even say it out.
.what do they do to survive

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America by wink2015(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nice share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.