Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

American Wants To Teach In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / American Wants To Teach In Lagos (736 Views)

Need Someone To Teach Me Advanced Excel / 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls / Expertise Trained Teachers To Teach In Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Wants To Teach In Lagos by Tanna(f): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I am an American school teacher who will be visiting Lagos in the Fall. I am interested in teaching while I am there. Can you give me suggestions on how/where to begin looking for a teaching job before I arrive? Thank you.
Re: American Wants To Teach In Lagos by sosisi(f): 12:11am On Apr 21, 2009
what subject,fashion and romanciology?

don't mind me.
I like the picture in your profile
and no I'm a raging hetrerosexual
Re: American Wants To Teach In Lagos by ogbronx(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2009
well,you could start from these two locations;lagos and abuja.you will find lots of international schools with solid standards and depending on your qualification,you could consider lecturing in any of the universities here in nigeria.
Re: American Wants To Teach In Lagos by 4tunate: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
Hello Tanna,

I lead a compact exclusive school and wouldn't mind to have a different perspective to teaching in my school.

What would be your terms? Are you volunteering? How long are you visiting? What level do you teach? Pre-school, kindergarten, elementary, high?

Let's see what we arrange.

(1) (Reply)

New Job / Ariwayo Group / Graphic Artist Wanted , Pls Send Your Cv To Gold3ddesign@hotmail.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.