Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company (43046 Views)

How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / Is This For Real....i Cant Remember Sending Them My C.v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by free2ryhme: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
onismate:
One of the major problems we are facing in this country is unemployment. So many big Business tycoons had come out to say, “Not that the job is not available only that many of our graduates are not employable.” “Such a statement, but you can’t blame them because so many young people don’t have the necessary skills. I am not mocking anyone because me too, I be graduate. I went through a C.V a lady was sending to a big company for job. I am not perfect but going through that C.V, I wasn’t satisfied. I tried to help but she was still claiming that she was right and infact it was a lecturer that gave her the format. Where I had a problem with her C.V was where she had “Certificate of Attendance” as a qualification. My beloved people, shey ‘certificate of attendance’ na qualification? ‘Certificate of participation’ na qualification? I tried to help her with it but she no gree. She said that it was a lecturer that gave her that format, and that I should leave it that way. What I know, anyone can attend a church or any event and still claim to have certificate of attendance.

Below is the photo of the C.V. though I had to cover her name and some other things. If am wrong correct me.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1039-here-is-a-funny-c-v-written-by-a-nigerian-female-seeking-for-a-job-in-a-big-company

Certificate of Attendance means she didnot earn a degree during her 4 year programme
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
bidexmat:
Behold the new chief judge. grin for dis gender equality era weh we deh so, she fit get job if she submit empty white sheet as CV sef undecided and u go still deh dia deh scrutinize CVs till rapture takes place. Babes CV na inbuilt, dem no need submit hardcopy
hahahahahaha.... Lwkmd!!!! True talk bro!!!! U be confirm Naija guy!
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Afritop(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
its like the lady is going to the market to buy provisions. That looks like a provision list and not a cv
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by larrykay0(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
I knw many of u dnt even knw hw 2 write a CV oooo,well she should av put d program or seminar she attended n was given d certificate instead of putin attendance, i mean while in sch if u attend any seminar or u participate in any event n u were given d certificate u can put it in ur CV.
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by onismate: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

Certificate of Attendance means she didnot earn a degree during her 4 year programme
my brother she earned degree, I saw it with her. Me no understand that her own certificate of attendance.
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Benjom(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
... quite funny
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by xprincy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
rexkexmilan:
What has the guy's Alma mater got to do with it?
#Miscreants Everywhere.

No Offence Though.

abi na u b d guy grin
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
xprincy:

abi na u b d guy grin
Lol.... If I Hear!
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by charlesucheh(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
onismate:
One of the major problems we are facing in this country is unemployment. So many big Business tycoons had come out to say, “Not that the job is not available only that many of our graduates are not employable.” “Such a statement, but you can’t blame them because so many young people don’t have the necessary skills. I am not mocking anyone because me too, I be graduate. I went through a C.V a lady was sending to a big company for job. I am not perfect but going through that C.V, I wasn’t satisfied. I tried to help but she was still claiming that she was right and infact it was a lecturer that gave her the format. Where I had a problem with her C.V was where she had “Certificate of Attendance” as a qualification. My beloved people, shey ‘certificate of attendance’ na qualification? ‘Certificate of participation’ na qualification? I tried to help her with it but she no gree. She said that it was a lecturer that gave her that format, and that I should leave it that way. What I know, anyone can attend a church or any event and still claim to have certificate of attendance.

Below is the photo of the C.V. though I had to cover her name and some other things. If am wrong correct me.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1039-here-is-a-funny-c-v-written-by-a-nigerian-female-seeking-for-a-job-in-a-big-company
I DEMAND TO SEE THAT LECTURER NOW!!!
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by seangy4konji: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Money over matter..

If you like dance like jacson..omo ko kan mi...

Owo ni koko.
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Bigdreams(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Get a free guide on how to write a professional CV @ www.thesolutionpalace.com/cv
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by olu4life(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
onismate:

It's quite appalling to see some comments here. Instead of addressing the errors, u all are saying thrash except few. OP, u have tried since u corrected and she's hell bent on the so called professor. I would thrash the mail once I receive it. Absolute thrash
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by kandiikane(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
I guess that's why many of you are jobless because of writing your CVs the same way. You'd be surprised at how many employers won't mind seeing a certificate of attendance, especially with the way people call in sick nowadays. Shows commitment.
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by talktonase(m): 5:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Nah niight sch she attend nah wt do u expect...
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by free2ryhme: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2015
onismate:
my brother she earned degree, I saw it with her. Me no understand that her own certificate of attendance.

What is her grade in the degree earned
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by Deejaygold(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2015
grin
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by sparkleice(f): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
adedayourt:
d cv aint well written must u den make a public spectacle of it.

dats unethical nd groos display of immaturity angry
I wonder ooo.as f himsf s better dan her.sme of dem here laffng are evn worst dan her,sme of dem sef can't evn gve accurate answer whn ask tell me abt ursef or evn write application whn gvn a sheet to write in front of d interviewer.mtcheew
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by adedayourt(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
sparkleice:
I wonder ooo.as f himsf s better dan her.sme of dem here laffng are evn worst dan her,sme of dem sef can't evn gve accurate answer whn ask tell me abt ursef or evn write application whn gvn a sheet to write in front of d interviewer.mtcheew

better to ignor der silly attitude
Re: Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company by pearls336: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
LMAO, CHAI IT IS WELL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.