Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

PLS HELP: System Returning Power - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / PLS HELP: System Returning Power (831 Views)

Pls Help, System Refusing To Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS HELP: System Returning Power by Leward(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Pls help, my system is returning electricity back to the charger and not turning on, I've given it to someone to fix but he couldn't, he even took it to Lagos according to him, all to no avail, pls help, what can I do?
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by Leward(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
pls help
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by Leward(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nobody on nairaland knows what to do?
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by khorlynz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
give the system to an engineer so dat he can check out for the faulty component. so many components cud be responsible like the inductor coil, transistor etc
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by Leward(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
khorlynz:
give the system to an engineer so dat he can check out for the faulty component. so many components cud be responsible like the inductor coil, transistor etc
i've given one, he said he couldn't fix it and he even took it to Lagos, all to no avail. I need advice on someone in Abeokuta who can.
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by shawlxAk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Have you tried another AC adapter?
Remove the battery and power on the system with only the AC adapter plugged in.

Leward:

i've given one, he said he couldn't fix it and he even took it to Lagos, all to no avail. I need advice on someone in Abeokuta who can.
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by Leward(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
shawlxAk:
Have you tried another AC adapter? Remove the battery and power on the system with only the AC adapter plugged in.
no, I just gave it to the engineer to fix
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by khorlynz(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Leward:

I'm so sure this is beyond AC adapter...those components that supply current to the processor, ram, etcl must av been faulty. common one is the coil
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by Leward(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2015
khorlynz:

I'm so sure this is beyond AC adapter...those components that supply current to the processor, ram, etcl must av been faulty. common one is the coil
what is to be done
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by khorlynz(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2015
bring down to ikeja...I will run a check on it free... anoda solution is to change d motherboard.
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by shawlxAk(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Troubleshooting is a process. You start from the bottom and work your way up.

khorlynz:

Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by shawlxAk(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Start by ruling out the possibility of a faulty battery or AC adapter.
- Remove the battery, power-on the system with only the AC adapter plugged in and see if it stays on.

Leward:

what is to be done
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by khorlynz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Leward:

what is to be done
I quite agree with you Sir... I'm only suggesting simply because he'd earlier given the system out to an engineer..
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by adetwin(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Leward:
Pls help, my system is returning electricity back to the charger and not turning on, I've given it to someone to fix but he couldn't, he even took it to Lagos according to him, all to no avail, pls help, what can I do?

We can help fix it up, pls the system model and your location?... Check our signature for contact details
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by Leward(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
adetwin:

We can help fix it up, pls the system model and your location?... Check our signature for contact details
dell inspiron 3521, Abeokuta of Ogun state
Re: PLS HELP: System Returning Power by adetwin(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Leward:

dell inspiron 3521, Abeokuta of Ogun state

Ok pls chat with our whatsapp number to book an appointment..... Check our signature for contact details

(1) (Reply)

Requirements To Setup A 6 Computer Network Systerm / Pls I Need Sum1's Help For Window 7 Product Key / Personality Swivel Wood USB Flash Drives With Laser Engraved LOGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.