Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

ISL 2015 Opening Ceremony - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISL 2015 Opening Ceremony (480 Views)

Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony / Rio Football Olympic bronze Medal Ceremony Photos / Rio 2016 Olympic Games Kick Off With Stunning Opening Ceremony (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ISL 2015 Opening Ceremony by dekhnews(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
ISL 2015 Opening Ceremony

wait is over, from today i.e 03rd Oct 2015 on-wards the fever of football will kick off with grand opening ceremony in which Beautiful Bollywood Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will perform along with one of the biggest singer & composer of India AR Rehman. The Indian Super League (ISL) is a professional football league in India. The league is one of the top-tier football leagues in India, the other being the I-League. The league features eight franchise teams from all around India. This year will be the 2nd edition of ISL.

Click here to watch more>>>>>http://www.dekhnews.com/watch-isl-2015-season-2-opening-ceremony-live-stream-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-performance-video/

(1) (Reply)

I Need 10draws / Get 100naira To Place Bet / Back To Square One, Sunderland Turn Down Nigeria Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.