Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. (874 Views)

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / The (nsa)warns Of Boko Haram Trying To Launch Attacks In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by Easy023(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Residents living near Alao dam, Maiduguri's sole source of drinking water, have raised alarm that Boko Haram terroritsts are trying to break the dam.
Located along Maiduguri-Bama road after University of Maiduguri in konduga LGA, the dam is critical to the survival of the norteastern city which Boko Haram has been attacking for years.
The dam was once broken in 1994 due to weak embarkment and flooded over half of the city including Shehuri, the palace area.
Details later....
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by Easy023(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by MikelEleta(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is a very serious allegation. I pray the relevant authorities act with swiftness and not sweep this under the carpets. Its sickening and sadening seeing the way people are been killed like animals
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by ojun50(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
And the issue is getting worse day by day
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by shammah1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nawa o. God won't allow them in Jesus name. Amen

CC: Lalasticlala...
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by macolino(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Could this be the end of the north?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by jomoh: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
This goes to show that the army has grossly decimated the Boko Haram camp.

Those devils are desperate.

Poisoning or river, breaking dam attacking far areas are desperate measures to appear relevant and dangerous. These are moves to divert attention.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by permsec: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
This people have derived a better killing strategy and the poster above me is claiming they are diverting attention.

Don't worry, in fullness of thyme they'll divert their attention to your house then you'll know what fire does to the ear of a rat.

Desperate time calls for desperate measures. I wish the govt can move the residents out of the affected region.

A herculian task though but given it a trial should be considered.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by Bambless1(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
We Are Still Winning The War Against Boko Haram! I Smh For This Kwontry
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Trying To Flood Maiduguri. by MKO4ever(m): 3:09am On Oct 04, 2015
All I see now is end of boko haram

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Lagos? / World Most Fearfu People(photo)l / Babangida Community Attack By Boko Haram Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.