Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. (1379 Views)

Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
We sympathized with the victims of Boko Haram in the northern part of Nigeria. (Both human and animal)

However, Nigerians should be careful of contaminated Meat, Suya & Kilisi from the North in the next few days...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Time to abstain from meat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Mogidi: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:
We sympathized with the victims of Boko Haram in the northern part of Nigeria. (Both human and animal)

However, Nigerians should be careful of contaminated Meat, Suya & Kilisi from the North in the next few days...

Thanks for the info, no more suya for me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
This will be a hard time for water melon sellers.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This will be a hard time for water melon sellers.

How, please explain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:

How, please explain?
They sell it a lot.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

They sell it a lot.

I did not get your point with water melon. but... ok.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by NextGovernor(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Anything from Hausa man I non chop again
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by mightyhaze: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
No more beef products 4 nw,esp kilishi and suya. Tough decision tho embarassed
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
We use this medium to call on the international communities, the United Nation, The World Health Organization, UNESCO to please come to the rescue of Nigeria.

We fear for the breakout of epidemic disease from the northern part of Nigeria as a result of the mass killing of cows by Boko Haram.

A stitch in time saves nine.

Cc: Lalasticlala.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by therealdeal10: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Me wey lyk suya lyk mad

E no go everly beta 4 those bastards called boko id!ots
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
therealdeal10:
Me wey lyk suya lyk mad

E no go everly beta 4 those bastards called boko id!ots

Amen.

But please avoid meat now. Thank you.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Aminat508(f): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm it is true ooo... may God help us

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by ragiluhivo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by drauj(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Thanks for the info, no more suya for me
Check deep into your heart and ask yourself again. Intent and Purpose.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aminat508:
Hmmm it is true ooo... may God help us

Painful and sad.

How are you ?

Congrats on your appointment to Buhari's cabinet. tongue
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Aminat508(f): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:

Painful and sad.

How are you ?

Congrats on your appointment to Buhari's cabinet. tongue
Lolz am fine jare .. Everything sef don taya me for this country embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aminat508:
Lolz am fine jare .. Everything sef don taya me for this country embarassed

God will help us and help Nigeria.

Btw:

I hope you will perform and not embezzle our resources and common wealth ?
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Aminat508(f): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:

God will help us and help Nigeria.

Btw:

I hope you will perform and not embezzle our resources and common wealth ?
Amin angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by citizenY(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Firefire:

Amen.
But please avoid meat now. Thank you.

Spent horses and donkeys are available..... and dogs....
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
citizenY:

Spent horses and donkeys are available..... and dogs....

embarassed
Re: Nigerians Should Be Careful Of Contaminated Suya & Kilisi From The North. by Firefire(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
lalasticlacla:

Source?

Still no mechanism to check dead meat trade?

Despite launching a serious crackdown on sellers of meat of dead animals in the city, there is no mechanism under which the city authorities can nab those especially owners of restaurants and food stalls who knowingly purchase this unhygienic meat and sell it to citizens in cooked form.

The City District Government Lahore (CDGL), the Livestock department and the Punjab Food Authority (PFA) are responsible to ensure provision of pure, hygienic and safe edibles including meat to citizens but ironically there is no coordination between them.

On Thursday, a special team of CDGL’s Livestock department carried out a raid and confiscated 3,240 kilogram meat of dead animals from three different illegal slaughter houses in the Bakar Mandi area.

Eating meat from dead cow is dangerous to health. (Meat from Poisoned cow ?)

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/11789/health-warning-avoid-double-dead-meat

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-5-321923-Still-no-mechanism-to-check-dead-meat-t

(1) (Reply)

Only South/east Has No INEC Commmisioner / The Whole PH Agog, As The Senate Screens Amaechi / PDP Likely Winner Of Borno Central By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.