Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Mistakes Are Delicious, Do You Have A Good Taste? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mistakes Are Delicious, Do You Have A Good Taste? (594 Views)

5 Social Media Mistakes Most Likely To Cost You A Job / Imagine Your Mistakes Are Not Your Own Making / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Are Delicious, Do You Have A Good Taste? by darejulius: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Life is a rolling ball of mistakes with occasional bursts of success. You're going to make a few mistakes anyways, pursue them enthusiastically. Sometimes, when you hit a huge mistake, everything halts and it seems the whole world is set for doom. How do you get yourself out this glitch? I've compiled a few ways here... Make sure you check them out.
www.thedopeculture..com/2015/10/how-to-recover-from-huge-mistake.html

If you have overcome a huge mistake recently, you can share the process below. Bless someone.
Re: Mistakes Are Delicious, Do You Have A Good Taste? by darejulius: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. John C. Maxwell
Re: Mistakes Are Delicious, Do You Have A Good Taste? by darejulius: 4:08am On Oct 05, 2015
Life is all about evolution. What looks like a mistake to others has been a milestone in my life. Even if people have betrayed me, even if my heart was broken, even if people misunderstood or judged me, I have learned from these incidents. We are human an we make mistakes, but learning from them is what makes the difference. Amisha Patel
Re: Mistakes Are Delicious, Do You Have A Good Taste? by darejulius: 4:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.Scott Adams
Re: Mistakes Are Delicious, Do You Have A Good Taste? by darejulius: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing, and don't let people bring you down.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / What Can I Do,need Advice. / New Jobs In Nigeria, April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.