Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Am Tired Of Light In My Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Tired Of Light In My Area (907 Views)

Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Light In My Area by gebest: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Those who knows Akure very well, will know that Ijoka area in akure is the worst in terms of having light, but now over 5 weeks we ve been having light almost constantly at least up to 20 hours a day. NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by OfoIgbo: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
You have GEJ to thank for that

hmmmm. I seem to be the first to comment. The first time I believe I've ever done so cool

5 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by Afam4eva(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oga, Buhari has improved power all over Nigeria, so i don't know what you're talking about. Are you in Nigeria at all?

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by tayebest(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Afam4eva:
Oga, Buhari has improved power all over Nigeria, so i don't know what you're talking about. Are you in Nigeria at all?
did you read the post sir?
Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by drake22: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thanks to GEJ for it.
The dullard have bn there for 5months w/out any tangible effort on light.
Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by Afam4eva(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
tayebest:
My bad.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by doncaster(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Is this an attempt to divert attention from the mayhem unleashed by PMB religious people?

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by dustmalik: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
tayebest:
His point is, it's almost general, so no surprises at all.
Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by delait: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Afam4eva:

You talk like a baby. Which infrastructure has Buhari put in place in the power sector since he took over mantle of leadership.

Some people used sabotage as tool to bring down GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by gebest: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
delait:

You talk like a baby. Which infrastructure has Buhari put in place in the power sector since he took over mantle of leadership.

body language infrastructure sir

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by Jorussia(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
OfoIgbo:
You have GEJ to thank for that

hmmmm. I seem to be the first to comment. The first time I believe I've ever done so cool
please tell us the power projects that Gej started and completed. Don't bring the ones started by Obj and yaradua.the way you guys have been giving Gej all the credits for the improved power is very shocking to me.Are you guys now trying to tell us that before Gej became president, that the whole country was in total darkness?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by Jorussia(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
delait:

kindly tell us the power projects started and completed by the administration of GEJ.Don't bring the NIPP projects started by obj and yaradua,because i don't understand why you guys is trying to paint of Electricity not in Nigeria at all before Gej became president.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Light In My Area by gebest: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jorussia:
kindly tell us the power projects started and completed by the administration of GEJ.Don't bring the NIPP projects started by obj and yaradua,because i don't understand why you guys is trying to paint of Electricity not in Nigeria at all before Gej became president.
even if it was jeg that won the election power problem would ve continued, the name buhari alone rings bell to those saboutaging the govt just to import generator to the country, nd they are thesame pdp.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening Streaming Live / See Gov Shetima Showing Victims Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Love In Hospital(Pics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Igbos Stop Chest Beating On Facebook & NL Swing Into Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.