Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How I Watch Chelsea Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Watch Chelsea Matches (634 Views)

Watch Chelsea Players Dancing To "WO" By Olamide / Watch Chelsea Players Dancing To Olamide "Wo" Lol / Courtois During The Last 5 Chelsea Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Watch Chelsea Matches by ugojamali(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Browse online to see team news. See Ivanovic in starting lineup. Frowns and goes back to sleep after concluding results.

Checks results later. 2-1 Chelsea loses or 2-2 draw. Checks to see who made errors that led to goals. Ivanovic hardly disappoints.

All hail Ivan the Terrible. All hail Jose the Stubborn who came as the Special One, became the Happy One but is fast becoming the Clueless One and soon to be the Sacked One.

(1) (Reply)

Eneayma Speaks With Smooth 98.1 / El Clasico Match-fixing Claims Investigated By Spanish Anti-corruption Police / [photo]golden Eaglet Of Nigeria Are U17 World Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.