Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

IK Ogbonna And Wife Chilling At The Beach On Independence Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna And Wife Chilling At The Beach On Independence Day (1001 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna And Wife Chilling At The Beach On Independence Day by 9aiboard: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
k Ogbonna and his boo on the beach yesterday; they were not alone as Nollywood actress Angela Okorie was also present with her man.

IK Ogbonna and his Colombian wife were all mushy mushy on the beach on Independence Day.
On September 30, Angela Okorie responded to people criticizing her for showing her b**bs online. “Angela your married, Angela Your Married, is it your Married Ni, handle your ur own Single and plural let me handle my married. b**bs Still On point” she wrote on Instagram.

more pics@ http://..com.ng/2015/10/ik-ogbonna-and-wife-chilling-at-beach.html

Re: IK Ogbonna And Wife Chilling At The Beach On Independence Day by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
can some one help me with Unilag admission requirements either dey accept two sittings ssce result for direct entry ...
Re: IK Ogbonna And Wife Chilling At The Beach On Independence Day by midehi2(f): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
its cool
Re: IK Ogbonna And Wife Chilling At The Beach On Independence Day by crazygod(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
can someone tell me when unilag will start their next masters program?
Re: IK Ogbonna And Wife Chilling At The Beach On Independence Day by Chrystover: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Abeg Na who dey top for EPL table?
Re: IK Ogbonna And Wife Chilling At The Beach On Independence Day by rawpadgin(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
can some one help me with uniben part time admission requirement

very, very urgent

(1) (Reply)

Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Few Days Ago(photos) / See The Guy Who Looks Like Seantizzle (photo) / Davido Shooting A New Video As I Speak (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.