Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. (5483 Views)

Spoons, Nails, Keys Found In Ram's Belly In Kano Abattoir (Photos) / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better / 5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Let’s face it, ladies, we all want a flat stomach and men want washboard abs. A flat stomach is not only a sign of how healthy we are but it also shows that we take care of ourselves. The weightloss industry is currently booming and making hundreds of millions of dollars every year. Every day we hear about breakthrough diets or miracle weight loss products that cost you thousands of dollars. I bet you’ve probably heard of the waist trainer. It looks like a corset that you wear underneath your clothes to give the illusion that you have a flat stomach. And it’s not only women who wear it, men too squeeze themselves into these waist trainers.There’s a lot of debate as to whether or not waist trainers are bad for you and if they actually work. In my opinion, they work temporarily. I mean, if you want to look great in a specific dress but you feel your stomach isn’t flat enough, you can squeeze yourself into a waist trainer to suck in those extra inches, but other than that, I don’t think it produces permanent results. In fact, some experts believe wearing it for prolonged periods is harmful to your health. I’m a strong believer in getting a flat stomach the proven way through diet and exercise. Stop wasting money on weight loss pills. If you want to invest money in weight loss products, how about joining a gym or buying yourself a treadmill? With that said, here’s a list of ten foods that burn belly fat fast.

Source: http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/lifestyle/10-foods-that-kill-belly-fat-fast/?view=all
cc: tjskii, dominique, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by ojun50(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Abeg i like my around pack like that oh
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
10. Oatmeal.

Do you know why you always crave that unhealthy sugary or salt-filled snack in the morning? It’s because you missed breakfast, you didn’t have enough breakfast or your sugar levelsdropped.One way to avoid that morning snack attack is to eat oatmeal for breakfast. Oatmeal is rich in fiber and it takes longer to digest, so you feel full in the morning and your cravings for those chocolate donuts becomes non-existent. When choosing oatmeal, don’t choose the sweetened kind. Choose the one without added sugars or flavors and sweeten it with berries or banana slices.

1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
9. Nuts and Seeds.

Flax seeds, pistachios, walnuts, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds and any other nuts or seeds you can think of all help you to keep your tummy slim by keeping it full. Not only that, but they are full of healthy oils and minerals. Purdue University did a study and found that people who ate nuts felt full longer than those who ate rice cakes. Experts recommend that you eat 24 almonds every day to satisfy your hunger pangs. This way,you won’t overload on the calories. And by the way, stay away from the salted seeds and nuts. They are high in sodium and that’s not good for your blood pressure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Justice28(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
8. Meat.

Not just any type of meat…white meat or lean meat is the best type of meat to keep the fat away from your belly. Free-range chicken, fish and grass-fed beef are scientifically proven to burn fat. In fact, there’s a study that showed grass-fed beef contains natural CLA (conjugated linoleic acid). And don’t bother trying to take CLA supplements because they are not the same as the naturally occurring one. Besides, the supplement has more side effects than it has benefits.What’s fascinating about eating proteins is that your body will burn 30% of its calories after eating protein-rich foods.

1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
7. Protein Powder.

Protein powder isn’t just for people who want to bulk up in the gym…you too can benefit from it. Protein powder contains amino acids that build muscle and burn fat.Add two spoonfuls of the powder to your smoothie for a belly fat burning drink. And the good thing about protein powder is that it’s easilyavailable in health food stores.By the way, when adding protein powder to your smoothie, make sure it’s a healthy smoothie. Not one of those sugary types or chocolate smoothies. You can make your own smoothie by blending unsweetened yogurt, fruits and low fat milk.

1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
6. Oil.

I know this sounds wrong considering you are trying to burn belly fat. Why would you need oil? Isn’t it full of calories? The kinds of oils I’m talking about contain useful calories and not empty calories. Oils like coconutoil, canola oil and olive oil can actually help your body burn fat. They do this by helping your body keep cholesterol levels at a minimum and they satisfy your cravings so you don’t end up eating unnecessary calories. Unhealthy oils are the hydrogenated ones loaded with saturated and trans fats.

1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
5. Omelets.

Eggs are loaded with plenty of fat burning protein, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, phosphorus, iron, calcium, choline, folate and essential vitamins. Eggs digest slowly so you will feel full for a long time, reducing your chances of looking for a snack. You should also know that eggs from free-range chickens contains more nutrients. Louisiana State University did their own researchand found that people who had eggs for breakfast lost more weight than those who ate bagels. But before you start cooking up omelets for breakfast, talk to your doctor about your cholesterol levels. They might be too high.

1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Adesiji77: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
@Explorers

Good job.

Why don't you make them all a single post? People will be commenting in+between, you know.
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Adesiji77:
@Explorers

Good job.

Why don't you make them all a single post? People will be commenting in+between, you know.

Thanks bro, but i don't know how to do that.
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
4. Legumes.

Lima beans, navy beans and black beans are rich in fiber, which helps your body get rid of toxic waste. Moreover, they are low in calories and packed with proteins that will help you lose weight and tone up.Start making dishes with beans and you will startto notice your metabolism improve. So once a week, instead of eating meat, try eating a bean burrito. Refried beans are also not a great option because they are high in saturated fat. Choose other varieties like pinto or black beans.

1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
3. Green Veggies.

Kale, broccoli, spinach, arugula and romaine are all packed with essential vitamins and minerals and have very few calories. Broccoli and spinach are especially loaded with fiber, which helps speed up your metabolism and reduces constipation. Eating a salad before a meal will make you feel a little fuller so you will only serve yourself small portions of food. I should also mention that iceberg lettuce has almost no fiber at all, so this is not a really good choice for green veggies.

1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
2. Peanut Butter.

Peanut butter prevents belly bloat by keeping the digestive system on track thanks to one key ingredient known as niacin. Just like nuts and seeds, peanut butter keeps you full for long so you are less likely to reach out for a quick unhealthy snack in between meals.However, since peanut butter has a lot of fat, you should limit your portion size. Eating too much peanut butter can increase the level of cholesterol in your body. Two tablespoons a day is enough. And when you go shopping, make sureyou choose all natural peanut butter and avoid those that contain added sugar.

1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
1. Green Tea.

Green tea is packed with anti-oxidants, which are believed to speed up your metabolism and burn fat. According to research done by Swiss researchers, drinking green tea burns 266 calories more than if you drank regular tea. Also, in a report written by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, they found that green tea extract boosted daytime metabolism.While shopping for green tea, avoid purchasing the bottled tea because it has been processed and as a result, it doesn’t have a lot of nutrients.You can instead steep a tea bag in one cup of water and drink it while it’s hot or add ice cubes to make iced tea. It’s recommended that you drink four cups daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
interesting. nice work Op
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by olorunthobby(f): 12:18am On Oct 21, 2015
thank you
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Paulpenny(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice of you op smiley
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Paulpenny:
Nice of you op smiley

Tnx bro.
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by deewhone(f): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Seat reserved
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by mamachops(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
this is wonderful...And very good for people to know....
Hope it makes FP.
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2016
mamachops:
this is wonderful...And very good for people to know....

Hope it makes FP.

Tnx.
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Paulpenny:
Nice of you op smiley

Tnx bro.
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Electronzeez(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Explorers at it again ... cheesy
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Electronzeez:
Explorers at it again ... cheesy

& d thread don tay o...
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Cutehector(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Layla129 says we should blend aloe Vera juice with ginger, lemon and cucumber and drink morning and night.
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Electronzeez(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Explorers:

& d thread don tay o...

I did not check the date , I am just seeing it .

I think you should add snake pie so that lalasticlala can move it to FP grin OR add tonto dike food for Seun to move it to fp
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Funjosh(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Somebody should be serving notoriousbabe these foods please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Explorers(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Funjosh:
Somebody should be serving notoriousbabe these foods please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na u b dis, whr u waka go bro?
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Dolazee(f): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
I need this for Funjosh tongue
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by layla129(f): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Layla129 says we should blend aloe Vera juice with ginger, lemon and cucumber and drink morning and night.

Lmaoo. Did you try it?
Re: Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
layla129:

Lmaoo. Did you try it?
sadly enough I don't own a blender. So I'v been eatin only cucumbers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enviroshade / Viewer Discretion :: People Eating Cockroaches / How To Cook Party Jollof Rice Without Tomato Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.