Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,835 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Tanzania's Tourism & Tanzanite - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanzania's Tourism & Tanzanite (543 Views)

Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve / Nigerian Living In Tanzania / Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tanzania's Tourism & Tanzanite by lamarTanzania: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Would you like to visit Tanzania for tourism purposes?
My names are Lamar Seleko, aged 24 years, student of forth year at the University of Dar es Salaam pursuing bachelor degree in civil engineering, welcome to Tanzania the land of peace I will volunteer to be your tour guider,

Mountain Kilimanjaro, the Tallest mountain in Africa, National parks like Serengeti national park mikumi national park.. And others.. Crater like Ngorongoro crater and much more attractive sites is all we have here in Tanzania a country of peace,

Welcome to Tanzania.. Would you like to visit Tanzania for tourism purposes?
My names are Lamar Seleko, aged 24 years, student of forth year at the University of Dar es Salaam pursuing bachelor degree in civil engineering, welcome to Tanzania the land of peace I will volunteer to be your tour guider,

Mountain Kilimanjaro, the Tallest mountain in Africa, National parks like Serengeti national park mikumi national park.. And others.. Crater like Ngorongoro crater and much more attractive sites is all we have here in Tanzania a country of peace,

Welcome to Tanzania..
Would you like to visit Tanzania for tourism purposes?

Welcome to Tanzania.. PM me or check me in through this email lamarrich48@gmail.com
Re: Tanzania's Tourism & Tanzanite by chrisantus52(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
how much can I get tanzania visa from lagos nigeria and how is life over there, I need to know because I want to be coming over to that country..

(1) (Reply)

Help With India Student Visa / I Need Travelling Enlightenment To Canada / Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.