Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] (1104 Views)

I Agree With Elrufai That Unequals Should Not Be Treated Equally - Afam4eva / Fani Kayode Blasts ElRufai Over Memo To Buhari: You're A Coldblooded Backstabber / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] by Gh0stFreak: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
anyone who religiously follows nigerian politics on twitter must have come across elrufai's tweets on more than one occasion.
it is really shocking seeing a public office holder make such inciting and hate-filled comments which are capable of causing a rift between nigerian citizens all in the name of politics.

cc
tonyebarcanista,truckpusher,dunkem21,ochejoseph,israeliairforce,rozayx5

Re: Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] by Gh0stFreak: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
elrufai must be called to order by his party members before he tears this country apart with his hate speeches.
Re: Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] by 4stylz: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
The country is already apart; let him carry on at least it will heat up things so that everybody can know where he/she stands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] by psucc(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
When el, Buhari, et al spoke,, they were not cautioned but when FFK say enough of Fulani threat to yorubaland, the HRC says he is making hate speech.

El can say anything after all we voted Buhari who threatened the very existence of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] by Sparrow13: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
I am not a fulani, but what El Rufai wrote about fulani is true, if you kill a fulani today in Minna some fulani in sokoto that don't even know the person killed will vow and do everything in their power to avenge him/her, even if the people of the person killed forgive and forget their fellow fulani will never forgive.
They are united in war, the only solution is to always be on guard

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] by Acjohn(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Actually I didn't intend to listen to him too but what do you do when your President foolishly listens to him and his unholy statements goes without the necessary repercussions that follows those that makes such?
Re: Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] by ArodewilliamsT: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sai El-rufai!
More powers to his fingers.
Re: Why You Should Never Take Elrufai Serious [photo] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
APC is a threat to democracy

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Biafra Biafra / Please Help Broadcast. FG Is Owing My Family A House. / An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.