Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment (12662 Views)

Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 / Who Knows About Bbl Ltd? / Is Bbl Ltd Ojota Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by donalata: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2006
pls has anyone heard about BBL(NIG) LTD before? I saw there advert for graduate trainee on thursday guardian,5th october. they are recruiting. but i never heard of such company before. their address is : BBL (NIG) LTD,16 OSHODI ROAD,OGUNLANA HOUSE.NEAR OSHODI POST OFFICE. they sai applicants should fwd their cv with a written application and two self stamped address envelope to the ad. above.pls i want response. one luv
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by shadoghale(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2006
Gee I never heard of em too. But are they so poor that they would require job seekers to attach stamp and envelop, I beg look before you leap sha undecided
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by fangy: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2006
i know about the outfit.its a consulting firm ilke estherbreakthrough and some others. so i advise you to steer clear if you dont want to be bitten. goodluck in your job search.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by cassie2000(f): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2006
even the location is queer
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by ANDSTEL(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2006
i went to thier office sometime in 2003 while i was still looking for a job. they will insist u register wit them for some amount like 500 naira and do some processes like dat after which u will wait anytime they find company dat needs u based certain  specification then u are contaced . dats it,
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by ANDSTEL(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2006
@cassie
grin grin grin grin grin
u ar right baby
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by emmy007: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2006
My dear, i strongly kick against that company called 'bbl'. They are looking for people to defraud. Now lets be realistic, how can you deman money from an unemployed job seeker all in the guise of registrtation proceedures? Forget about them and look for something else. take care of yourself and beware of fraudsters like 'bbl, estherbreakthrough et al'. Good luck on your hunt.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by Seun(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2006
Any company or job agency that charges job-seekers has a strong incentive to cheat them.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by LABISTER(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
Yes, I strongly agree with Seun. interviewer is not suppose to demand money b4 conducting interviews, we need to watch it, embarassed
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by durtman: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2006
my brother the office was kinda of shit i went there and i was told to pay 1k for registration its like a consulting firm i just tried it but its shit,stay away
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by NKIRUcece(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2006
my brother it is simply another easterbreakthrough outfit in another version. Was a victim in late 2004.
Paid N750 naira for nothing!
Bewarned!!!
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by odada(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2006
these bbl people must be really sub-standard and dubious sad lipsrsealed if u know what i mean!anyways yall steer clear of em, cheers mate
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by donalata: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2006
My thanks goes to everyone that has really enlighten me on this fraudulous company called BBL(NIG) LTD. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by heyade: 6:17am On Oct 12, 2006
BBL at Oshodi or any where is a outlet of professional armed robber. I was defrud of #1000 by this company when I was looking for a place where to work. 5 of us (job seekers) where posted to the same place in Okota, a company that is not ready to pay kobo for any sercive you rendered. In my own suggestion, this BBL and other like Eesterbrakethrough should be reported to EFCC, enough is enough for these rift rat consultants or betterstill, the spirit of Aluta still, we should arrange ourselves for a day and march down to these companies and stop thier operation because they have betried our trust and stolen more of our money
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by peteroyeti: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2009
thank you guys, i heard about it and i just came online to verify their pedigree.thanks., but does anybody know about e-breakthru, they placed an advert in the guardian, their address is on 82 clegg street, by fed fire serv,ojuelegba,lagos
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by baumolina(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2009
E-breakthrough is a confirmed 419 recruitment company,just send a reply to their e-mail or a blank mail and you will receive a mail that you hav been shortlisted and invited for their test.
Thanks to nairaland,i would have fallen thier victim
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by peteroyeti: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2009
You guys know that not only E-breaktru or bbl are the 419ers in the employment issue, i saw a board with vacancy for m/f receptionist and i went there, but i was told to pay an amount for the guarantors form and employment form, has any heard of this before. i was just shocked that some are just out there to defraud people.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by umuokwu: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2009
I know of BBL.It is a consulting firm.It recruits for companies.The address is traceable.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by xonite: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
it good to be use to Internet for more info,a text message was sent to me this morning saying,
u r inv 4 WRITEN INTERVIEW @ BBL{NIG} LTD, 16 oshodi rd,Oshodi or 424 Ikorodu r Ojota, lagos on either 11th or 12/2/2011 by 10am with Cv and pport,gd luck,
i now latter said i shld check on net for more info about the company and i came across this site, good you guys now i know but i ll be there to see how they those there fraudulent act
xoxo
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by olaezebala: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2011
xonite:

it good to be use to Internet for more info,a text message was sent to me this morning saying,
u r inv 4 WRITEN INTERVIEW @ BBL{NIG} LTD, 16 oshodi rd,Oshodi or 424 Ikorodu r Ojota, lagos on either 11th or 12/2/2011 by 10am with Cv and pport,gd luck,
i now latter said i shld check on net for more info about the company and i came across this site, good you guys now i know but i ll be there to see how they those there fraudulent act
xoxo
Thanks to nairaland o. I just received this same sms now. They can rot in hell.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by fajekuko: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
Please, do disregard any mail from the socalled BBL. First, you will be asked to pay 500 hundred naira as registration fee. Then, later another 1000 thousand naira as consultation fee before, you will be given one funny address( like the bbl staffs say JOB PLACEMENT).These are places you will visit and be told there is no job avaliable . Meaning, you would have to go back to BBl to get another JOB REPLACEMENT.

Imagine, making someone to waste time and money.

However, if there is anyone with a contrary experience from mine let him him/her speak.

My final advise is that everyone should be carefull.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by omoadara(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
baumolina:

E-breakthrough is a confirmed 419 recruitment company,just send a reply to their e-mail or a blank mail and you will receive a mail that you hav been shortlisted and invited for their test.
Thanks to nairaland,i would have fallen thier victim
God will definately judge all the idiots, my people pls also beware of recuiting firm like, prime savic, seaway, 9 oremaji isolo,royal consult in retailer market at ogba, sun rise at ifako. I will still post many of this fake agents as soon as possible. NO HIDING PLACE FOR ROBBERS
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by lawmek(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
please nairalanders does anyone know about PASCIET ATC AVIATION? They sent me invitation for a training and deployment. i want to hear from you is urgent. You can inbox me on lawmek4life@yahoo.com. Thanks for your co-operation.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by stevewale(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ebt (Estherbreakthrough) has opened anoda outlet at ikeja opp Airport hotel named ALL STATE. It also place adverts in guardian vis-a-vis dat of EBT every tuesday. Applicants beware o. They are all THIEVES AND FRAUDSTERS. I was a victim of one in ibadan wit name SHL. I was defrauded 3500. God in His wrath will not make all this pple and their cohorts and family know peace 4 d rest of their life.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by Hecter: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
Its encouraging how u guys take d pains to dig into this kind of shit by scam stars enjoying themselves at the expense of job seekers due to lacking of good and concerned government. Less keep it up and help ourselves and other from been so cheated.
Rgds
Hecter
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by binigirl(f): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2012
God bless you Seun for nairaland cos if not for nairaland and this thread, i will have fallen victim to these conmen.
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by Hecter: 11:35am On May 08, 2012
There are bunch of idiots out there less do much as we can to make there efforts at scamming fruitless while they await the wrath of God in the here after!
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by AKINBUWA: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pls house,I wrote a test with a laternal venture in V.I a month ago and haven't gotten a feed back from them.Has anyboby gets a feed back from them?
Re: Bbl (nig) Ltd Recruitment by switchmax8: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2012
poster,
dont bother going there they are like PSS and Easther breakthrough that feast on job seekers

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! / 5 Elements Of A CV That Determines If You Get An Interview Invite / Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.