Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year (4157 Views)

Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Fraih(f): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
will you, after checking your final Grade in school, graduate with a 4.48 or intentionally request the hold of some results and come Re register the next year, having the assurance of A's in the course, and also with a surety of a 4.52 the next year.

Will you narrowly miss the targetted first class result or ignore it, knowing how many offers you have on ground - they are just waiting for ur 4.5CGPA.

Matured minds only. .. Someone in this fix.
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Richiy(f): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
In my school, you cannot graduate with a first class if you have an extra year. And there is a way they calculate the extra year thingy. An A is not registered plainly as an A.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Fraih(f): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oh really!!
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by ednut1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
I havent heard of such. D only way is to deliberately fail a course. Which automatically means dat first class is out of it
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by 247notire(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Pls graduate with ur set and go, thrs really no big difference between a first class and a second class upper, unless ur fixated on 1st class.

1 Like

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by OmniSparrow: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2015
247notire:
Pls graduate with ur set and go, thrs really no big difference between a first class and a second class upper, unless ur fixated on 1st class.
I agree with the part of graduate with your set. The rest is pure garbage
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by baruzeez(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Left to me o I can take an extra year depends on your age though If u are between 21 and 23 years old oga take extra year Jae
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by 247notire(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2015
OmniSparrow:

I agree with the part of graduate with your set. The rest is pure garbage
Ur opinion man. U dnt call another man's opinion garbage, except u want to be insulted. First class guarantees nothing, absolutely nothing!

1 Like

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by princemmab(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2015
From your post, you're sure of making a cgpa of 4.52 if you take an extra year. On my own opinion, take the extra year and make your desired first class. But mind u, a first class degree doesn't assure a first class living after graduation. Bottom line: take an extra year, make your first class

1 Like

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Tobilastik(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2015
I think the best thing is to Graduate with your mate ..... Not even in this oau where they'll turn a 5-year programme to 6yrs+months

Heard an extra year student cannot make a first class no matter the A's.... Duuno how they do it
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by OmniSparrow: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2015
247notire:
Ur opinion man. U dnt call another man's opinion garbage, except u want to be insulted. First class guarantees nothing, absolutely nothing!
Shut up there. See this goat. Cos you have 3rd class you want to discourage other people. 1st class is the best result one can graduate with and you telling people that being the best doesn't matter? You can say it doesn't guarantee a job or succes. Not saying there's no difference. Dullard

3 Likes

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Samuel2337(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2015
How will u make first class with extra year? Pls what's d name of your school

2 Likes

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by 247notire(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2015
OmniSparrow:

Shut up there. See this goat. Cos you have 3rd class you want to discourage other people. 1st class is the best result one can graduate with and you telling people that being the best doesn't matter? You can say it doesn't guarantee a job or succes. Not saying there's no difference. Dullard
Ur prblm is that ur a low life who takes his frustration out on people on social media. Firstly I never said thrs no difference, read to comprehend if ur retarded homo erectus brain can. Secondly I stated clearly that 1st class does not guarantee anything right in the post u quoted but ur dimwitted repulsive self couldn't see it huh? And lastly even if I made a 3rd class I'm very gainfully employed and earning triple ur miserable parents' salary. My family is a first class one and we graduate with nothing less than 2 1. Quote me and I'll never reply ur sorry miserable ignorant self. Go fucck urself biatch or u can ask ur mom to join u. Imp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by OmniSparrow: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
247notire:
My prblm is that I am a low life who takes my frustration out on people on social media. Forgive my retarded homo erectus brain and dimwitted repulsive self. And lastly as I made a 3rd class I'm very gainfully employed in a buka tearing firewoood and earning triple my miserable parents' salary. My family is a forth class one and I remain one of the best among my cursed breed.
Oh...I understand and sympathise with you and your doomed family. In your unique case, failure is not an orphan.
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Fraih(f): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2015
OmniSparrow:

Oh...I understand and sympathise with you and your doomed family. In your unique case, failure is not an orphan.
This is not fresh! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by shozillo(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
247notire:

my dear..there is a DIFFERENCE!!!...
pls let us try and be Specific in our answering?
E.g Yes with a reason or No with a reason nt beating around d bush

@poster..Get ur 1st Class if d system allows an extra yr 4 it

1 Like

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by 247notire(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
shozillo:

my dear..there is a DIFFERENCE!!!...
pls let us try and be Specific in our answering?
E.g Yes with a reason or No with a reason nt beating around d bush

@poster..Get ur 1st Class if d system allows an extra yr 4 it
Ur prblm is comprehension Mr man. Read my comment critically.
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by shozillo(m): 1:46am On Oct 17, 2015
247notire:
Ur prblm is comprehension Mr man. Read my comment critically.

Hmmm....i have checked u out,u r sm1 to take serious because of some phony threads u have started,No wonder d order person was cursing u out.takie

1 Like

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2015
am saying this from experience, i graduated with 4.36, but i would have added 8 unit course in my final year and get an A to graduate with First class but i realized that first class and second class is just name but what u can do is what determine your potential..... u better graduate and dont stress urself...... the only difference be say...... people go dey say see first class student oh but within u, if dem give u better practical work u go fit do am....
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by 247notire(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2015
shozillo:

Hmmm....i have checked u out,u r sm1 to take serious because of some phony threads u have started,No wonder d order person was cursing u out.takie
U cannot even write legible correct sentences. And why r u snooping around my profile? Better be careful. Go back to primary school and start learning reading and comprehension.
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by shozillo(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2015
247notire:
U cannot even write legible correct sentences. And why r u snooping around my profile? Better be careful. Go back to primary school and start learning reading and comprehension.

Ok Sir,thanks 4 d advice...
LEGIBLE.atleast i admit my mistake and am nt a DUMB SKULL GNLD SALESMAN/SCAMMER who lie abt phony/Ridiculous Job Openings!!!

Or a Dim Wit who saids there is nt much Difference btw 1st Class and 2-1.Anyways Enjoy ur fake life.Mr English Professor
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by 247notire(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
shozillo:

Ok Sir,thanks 4 d advice...
LEGIBLE.atleast i admit my mistake and am nt a DUMB SKULL GNLD SALESMAN/SCAMMER who lie abt phony/Ridiculous Job Openings!!!

Or a Dim Wit who saids there is nt much Difference btw 1st Class and 2-1.Anyways Enjoy ur fake life.Mr English Professor
Get a life man. Pray to achieve half of what I've achieved in this life before u rch 30, dats if ur not past it already. Ur a stinking nobody!!!
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by shozillo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
247notire:
Get a life man. Pray to achieve half of what I've achieved in this life before u rch 30, dats if ur not past it already. Ur a stinking nobody!!!

Lwkmd....ok..am nt up 2 30yrs yet....Mr Smbdy.
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Take the extra year and make a first class. At the end you will look back and be happy you made that decision. And people that are saying that you should graduate with your mates. ...... In the next four years you might not see them again and besides you didn't come to this world together
#my two kobo . .
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by jornie(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Richiy:
In my school, you cannot graduate with a first class if you have an extra year. And there is a way they calculate the extra year thingy. An A is not registered plainly as an A.

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Fraih(f): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2015
shozillo, 247notire, pls guys dont lets turn this thread into a wastebin
Thank you other contributors
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by TheMainMan: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2015
247notire:
.. I get what U mean bro... You should simply not have quoted those people.. Not many would understand U..
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by 247notire(m): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. I get what U mean bro... You should simply not have quoted those people.. Not many would understand U..

Tanx bro... I'm just exasperated that those imps cudnt even comprehend wat I said before attacking me... Too many kids and dimwits on NL honestly...

1 Like

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by 247notire(m): 6:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Fraih:
shozillo, 247notire, pls guys dont lets turn this thread into a wastebin
Thank you other contributors
Noted dear... But really ppl shud have enuf sense to comment without quoting another and if they must, they shud do so respectfully...
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Lol.. OP, which school allows that?
Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by Kalvan: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
247notire:
Ur prblm is that ur a low life who takes his frustration out on people on social media. Firstly I never said thrs no difference, read to comprehend if ur retarded homo erectus brain can. Secondly I stated clearly that 1st class does not guarantee anything right in the post u quoted but ur dimwitted repulsive self couldn't see it huh? And lastly even if I made a 3rd class I'm very gainfully employed and earning triple ur miserable parents' salary. My family is a first class one and we graduate with nothing less than 2 1. Quote me and I'll never reply ur sorry miserable ignorant self. Go fucck urself biatch or u can ask ur mom to join u. Imp.

I concur. He's a low life. Typical double digit IQ.
Don't argue with people like that; they're too dumb to realize how dumb they are.

1 Like

Re: Would You Graduate With A 4.48 Or Take An Extra Year by STENON(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is very serious! Having an extra year because of First Class?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Gateman Did To A FUTO Student During Exams. Pictures!! / University Of Lagos Dli 2006/07 Screening Exam Date / Which School Accept A PASS. Ur Comments Are Welcomed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.