Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast (1842 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Man Loses Wife In Abuja Bomb Blast, Just One Year After Their Wedding (Photos) / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by toludadon(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
We are all saddened by the senseless loss of lives that occurred yesterday at the federal capital. Nyanya and Kuje to be precise, where some people who have sold their souls to the devil decided to kill innocent people going about their normal lives.
There is something that struck me after the bomb blast yesterday and I thought to myself if it could be true.
Earlier in the day, the news filtered in of the the arrest of the oil goddess, the all powerful immediate past petroleum minister, Diezani Allison Madueke in far away away London and hours later bombs were flying in Abuja.
The questions are:
1. We have been told severally by the Americans that the source of finance of Bokoharam is not through wired transfer but through some illegally siphoned oil deals, could this be a fightback from the powerful oil Lords.
2. During the October bombing that occurred at Abuja in 2010, there were attempts to blame the attack on some powerful northern elements before Henry Okah came out to admit that the attacks were carried out on the orders of the GEJ through a direct communication with the oil goddess and even went further to provide the call details between himself and Diezani. Is it safe to say that they have started playing the psy op card?

Lalasticlala, oya over to you

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by portacabin: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
So why will the oil vagabonds finance Boko haram?
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by meimoks(f): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Continue

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by toludadon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
portacabin:
So why will the oil vagabonds finance Boko haram?

A lot complex than what can be explained but sponsoring Bokoharam will stretch the military beyond capacity, hence the oil thieves can have a filled day down south

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
am just distressed. does it mean Nigeria as a big and famous and with it's resources could not fish out through any source the sponsors of this terrorist.
Even the arrested bokoharam members could expose their sponsors if dealt with.
we are just living like blind people...
my pain is the innocent blood.
poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Orjioorji(f): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
toludadon:
We are all saddened by the senseless loss of lives that occurred yesterday at the federal capital. Nyanya and Kuje to be precise, where some people who have sold their souls to the devil decided to kill innocent people going about their normal lives.
There is something that struck me after the bomb blast yesterday and I thought to myself if it could be true.
Earlier in the day, the news filtered in of the the arrest of the oil goddess, the all powerful immediate past petroleum minister, Diezani Allison Madueke in far away away London and hours later bombs were flying in Abuja.
The questions are:
1. We have been told severally by the Americans that the source of finance of Bokoharam is not through wired transfer but through some illegally siphoned oil deals, could this be a fightback from the powerful oil Lords.
2. During the October bombing that occurred at Abuja in 2010, there were attempts to blame the attack on some powerful northern elements before Henry Okah came out to admit that the attacks were carried out on the orders of the GEJ through a direct communication with the oil goddess and even went further to provide the call details between himself and Diezani. Is it safe to say that they have started playing the psy op card?

. you are just an idiot Deziani is also responsible for the chibok scam, poisoning of river in borno. you are a child of hate trying to defend your master senseless slave. a normal Muslim has no brain

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Karanka: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
@OP,what are you now implying? For your mind you've made one rare discovery...
You think if you mention Diezani in the same rubbish post with Boko haram,then all of a sudden people will start jumping to useless conclusions,as if BH people have not been active all these while.
MODs take down this thread and give this OP a very lengthy ban for being stu.pid.
Cc Lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Iykopee(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
As usual, the zombie is looking for some1 else to put the blame on in a bid to defend the daura dulllard since GEJ is no more. Oil thieves and dezieni is new the song behind bokoharam sponsorship and nefarious attack in abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by PRYCE(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Karanka:
@OP,what are you now implying? For your mind you've made one rare discovery...
You think if you mention Diezani in the same rubbish post with Boko haram,then all of a sudden people will start jumping to useless conclusions,as if BH people have not been active all these while.
MODs take down this thread and give this OP a very lengthy ban for being stu.pid.
Cc Lalasticlala
Lol! You wicked oo!
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by 234GT(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Na satan go punish you op

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by saintopus(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
OP so you mean an oil merchant will walk to an Hausa man offer him some money and arms to go to a crowded place and detonate the bomb.

This is an insult to all Hausa's including the President.

Now let me inform you first that it is more easier to blow up oil pipeline scattered over the Niger Delta than to tie bomb around one's waist and detonate it.
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
May God help Nigeria. By the way discover how you can make thousands of soap at www.nigeriansoapie.com
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by stevecantrell: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
toludadon:
The questions are:

The timing is indeed suspicious. I would have written exactly what you wrote above yesterday but I don't open threads on NL.

More arrests more blasts...that's the theory. Let's watch and see if this is valid or not.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
op your hate for this woman will kill u soon, very soon, I mean soonest.
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by StOla: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
This is the same country where a president without any investigation concluded that it wasn't MEND that executed the 1st Oct 2010 bombings, that he knows his people.
This was after same MEND had forewarned about the same bombing and had taken responsibility for it after the event. However the president said it couldn't be MEND, and covertly tried desperately to link it to some Northern politicians, even trying to rope in Raymond Dokpesi of AIT who was providing media services for the IBB campaign then within the PDP.

Fortunately, the South Africans helped to apprehend Henry Okah of MEND and prosecuted him for the same 1st Oct 2010 bombing that Jonathan tried to absolve his tribal brother from.

Fast forward to 2015, the same Jonathan at the height of presidential campaign regaled us with tales of how the secret service was aware of MEND's attempt to assassinate him on 1st Oct 2010, so he was quickly driven away from the venue after the celebration.

Please who can reconcile the 2 divergent facts I have made above?

This is the same enemy of state president some people say they miss.

3 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by AnyibestDede(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
My prayer is that anybody that keep on politicing the death of these innocent NIGERIANS, never have peace. May boko haram visit that person
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by drss(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
For op mind him don discover sponsors of boko haram. Smh
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by loloone: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Says who? Your buhari is d number one suspect. He groomed and nurtured boko haram inorder to distabilize Gej government and make him incompetent. Now the boys have gone out of control and their master can no longer call them to order and you are accusing someone else. What a shame
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Zuria(f): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
We should just believe that GEJ handed the leadership of BH to Dezani...when she was arrested, BH bombed Abuja to facilitate the PMB led government to negotiate Dezani's bail. shocked shocked

Seriously what kind of glue do some people sniff? undecided undecided instead of telling us how to crush BH in 2months, you come up with this cheap propaganda/ conspiracy theory?

Just in case you missed the news, people died...human lives were lost, not cows, goats or camel...but human lives!!!!

Geez!!!!!
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by opribo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Orjioorji:
. you are just an idiot Deziani is also responsible for the chibok scam, poisoning of river in borno. you are a child of hate trying to defend your master senseless slave. a normal Muslim has no brain

Don't mind the idiat trying to divert attention from a very serious issue. Has he forgotten that this same Nyanya was bombed duting GeJ tenure. instead of him to face reality and ask those who backed boko due to their selfish ambition now the monster is not listening to anybody again.
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
stuppid op stuppid story
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 04, 2015
toludadon:
The questions are:

You are so REASONABLY F.O.OLISH that an imb.ecile is wiser than you.
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Awusa Fulani terrorists
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by tunshe: 4:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Orjioorji:

The bolded shows you are a cretin.
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by agabusta: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Orjioorji:

If the Chibok incident was indeed a scam, then that would be the highest level of irresponsibility on the part of GEJ. You mean to tell me that a scam like that was hatched and the president that has all the security organs of the country under him did not know??

If indeed Chibok is a scam, then it has to be hatched by GEJ and his cohorts. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense on the part of the GEJ team.

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by agabusta: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2015
toludadon:
The questions are:

Don't mind all the 'he goats' rushing with their perverted horns to attack you. It just shows they are very dull in reasoning, and not ready to think beyond their emotions.

What you posed is a question, and some of the dullards are even making assertions in their senseless responses sef as to the arrowhead of Bokoharam. You simply posed a question and at the same time encouraging people to do some thinking and see if there is indeed a connection.

Intelligent people don't rush into conclusions.

Nothing can be taken for granted in the world of trying to resolve crime and the motive for crime. Seasoned investigators don't use emotions to knock out a new line of investigation.

Eventhough u may be wrong or right, the fact that u are ready to exercise your reasoning to another dimension shows you are intellectually superior to the Mofos that replied with abuses instead of sensible intelligent counter arguments.

You see, what I have come to realise is that there seems to be different people carrying out different crimes and hiding under the banner of boko haram and fulani herdsmen. This should not be taken for granted by the security agencies.

Nothing can be pushed aside, in a situation where huge sums of money that can be used to finance a war is even involved.

There are different ways of passing money to champion a particular course without the people at the front line of the course even knowing the source of the funds.

Now i'm not saying this is the case, but security agencies can do some digging to establish if there is indeed a connection. It may be worth the try.

There are so many Arab countries where the US is financing chaos and the people in that country actively involved in the chaos do not know that it is the US that is financing them! They think they are fighting for their own ideology, whereas it is the US that is in the background and using them to achieve its own ambitions and goals.

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by tjesssie: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2015
SMELLING GIST...
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Riodiao(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Boko boys are sponsored by the most powerful man in nigeria. He formed the Pd* and the ap* . Remember tele ikuru been told by amaechi that what he was doing against the pdp was order from above.
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Trustworthiness: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Orjioorji:

You should have only abuse the op and not bring Muslims into your abuse. It only shows the kind of person you are.

Anyway, have you seen this tweet, that was tweeted before the bomb blast. I believe, if you have brain yourself, you the assumption will make sense to you. I am not saying that the former petroleum minister is responsible for the bombings, but we all need to look inward if there are other actors in this boko haram saga instead of blaming Muslims for everything.

What of if the biafran guys are behind the bombings or some other groups or even some politicians?
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by CHUKSKALIDONN: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
What do u expect from an average Muslim?
Re: Conspiracy Theory On The Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yoruba Muslim's again

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Makes U-turn On Petroleum Minister / The Boy Who Stole N8million From VP Osinbajo's Account Was A Student / PHOTO: Federal Secretariat, Uyo - Akwa Ibom State Premises Out-grown By Weeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.