Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains (1604 Views)

Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains by fornaija(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Claimed to have earlier reported cases of their parent abusing them and also the two children they had together, 11-year-old twins.

The killings happened in a family home in the city of Pilar, in the east Argentine province of Buenos Aires.

A 25yrs old man named Leandro Acosta has admitted he murdered his parents because his step father Ricardo Klein had abused him and his 11-year-old siblings.

According to his lawyer, Leandro Acosta, killed mum Miryam Kowalczuk, 50, and stepfather Ricardo Klein, had sex with their bodies and then ate some of their remains, He then cut up the rest and burnt it before feeding it to the family’s six dogs.

Investigations reveals that Acosta was helped by his stepsister Karen Klein, 22, who had become his lover.

They claimed to have earlier reported cases of their parent abusing them and the 11yrs old twins they had together.

So they waited until the twins were at school before carrying out the killings

According to the victim’s brother, Roberto Klein

“My brother was a difficult man, with little time for his children, there has always been resentment between him and his stepson and I believe this was a long time coming.”

Acosta’s defence lawyer, Monica Chirivin, said:

“He does not feel remorse and in fact describes a state of relief for a burden he has felt since childhood.

He told me that he ate a bit of the corpse. For him it was almost a pleasure.”

The crime was discovered when a relative of the victim notified the police after he grew suspicious when he was not allowed entry into the family home.

http://www.fornaija.com/horror-man-murders-parents-had-sex-with-their-body-before-eating-their-remains/

Re: Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
I know this horror movie...na the name I dey reason

1 Like

Re: Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains by Godfullsam(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Terrible things are happening around the world on daily basis.

Even the devil will mavel at the kind of evil some people are commiting.

Thank God this did not happen in Nigeria sad

1 Like

Re: Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains by permsec: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2015
eeeeeeeeh?
Re: Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains by noeloge82(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Is this for Real
Re: Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains by Nina4u(f): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2015
obum88:
I know this horror movie...na the name I dey reason
na ibo and yoruba cultist movie b dat oooo grin joke a side ..guy must av turned insane with all this insest ...
Re: Horror: Man Murders Parents, Had Sex With Their Body Before Eating Their Remains by Nina4u(f): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Godfullsam:
Terrible things are happening around the world on daily basis.

Even the devil will mavel at the kind of evil some people are commiting.

Thank God this did not happen in Nigeria sad
i heard stories it does ..insest and pedophilia ..its a world problem with sick ppl not Aimd to no country ..pedophile rings in thiland ..insest in pakistan ..cusin get maried bla bla bla ..kids turn sick in their head

(1) (Reply)

How boy uses ring to lure both married and unmarried ladies to bed / Several Life Were Lost In Ojo Oba Ibadan Today! / Nigerian Women Fight, Tear Their Clothes At Stratford London(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.