Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) (44066 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Sarkodie Marks Daughter’s Birthday To Further Shut Down Death Rumours (photos) / Noble Igwe & Friends With Lavish Vintage Cars In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cute girl, love her!!! kiss
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
sltn:
Sorry' you look smashing on your dp o grin

Na hin your phone never bust grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Where's the the money and the lavishing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by banio: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oil block money sweet
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by afonjay: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Olorun aba yin wo asi ba emina wo temi . Amin oO
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by subbieD(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is beautiful cry .......cute baby kiss .......money is good...... #metoo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow...lovely. The Danjuma blood hot no be small, not one of the three kids look like Caroline! At least, no one will ever raise an highbrow about paternity grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by Palmwinetapper: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
kandiikane:

Shutup, how exactly did he sexualise? Did he say he was looking at the child's ass and boobs. Must everyone have the same opinion on whether a child is cute? There are ugly babies and beautiful babies, he did not find this one cute, it's his opinion and has nothing to do with sexualising the child. Whether he should have kept this particular opinion to himself or not, that I have no opinion.
THANK YOU!!!! I'M SITTING HERE CONFUSED
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
kandiikane:

Shutup, how exactly did he sexualise? Did he say he was looking at the child's ass and boobs. Must everyone have the same opinion on whether a child is cute? There are ugly babies and beautiful babies, he did not find this one cute, it's his opinion and has nothing to do with sexualising the child. Whether he should have kept this particular opinion to himself or not, that I have no opinion.

Do you even know what "sexualizing means"?
Grown women have bleached, tanned their skin(white women) and done plastic surgery just to fit within some certain "so-called" parameters of BEAUTY, CUTENESS, HOTNESS OR SEXINESS.
Telling a child she is not cute means he is saying she is not up to par with his standards of cuteness. She is meant to be a child not meant to be cute or judged for looks that she is not responsible for (her parents genes) neither do anything about(abi make she crawl with her pampers go meet Dr. Ray go do surgery).

pls let her be a child. And you BROTHER act like an adult.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
[[s]quote author=MarieSucre post=38667193]

Grown women have bleached, tanned their skin(white women) and done plastic surgery just to fit within some certain "so-called" parameters of BEAUTY, CUTENESS, HOTNESS OR SEXINESS.
Telling a child she is not cute means he is saying she is not up to par with his standards of cuteness. She is meant to be a child not meant to be cute or judged for looks that she is not responsible for (her parents genes) neither do anything about(abi make she crawl with her pampers go meet Dr. Ray go do surgery).

pls let her be a child. And you BROTHER act like an adult.[/quote][/s]

I have said my own, if you aren't happy with it, soak yourself in water and go hug transformer. I can teach you a thing or two about sexualisation. He has a right to an opinion, just like every single person on this thread. Like I said whether he should have stated it out loud, that's his and his alone to deal with.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
kandiikane:
[[s]quote author=MarieSucre post=38667193]

pls let her be a child. And you BROTHER act like an adult.[/s]

I have said my own, if you aren't happy with it, soak yourself in water and go hug transformer. I can teach you a thing or two about sexualisation. He has a right to an opinion, just like every single person on this thread. Like I said whether he should have stated it out loud, that's his and his alone to deal with.

The tolerance of intolerance is stupid. Respecting disrespect is complete bullshitt. Being sensitive to insensitivity is a travesty to sanity. So if you're asking me to subscribe to the above for "your opinions" then you'll be holding your breathe a long, long time.

Saying someone has a "right to an opinion" does not automatically earn that opinion any legitimacy or respect in any discourse. And this is a public forum so don't expect both you and friends veiled bigotry not to be called out for the ignorance it espouses under the veil of "ITS MY OPINION" "I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG BY PLACING STANDARDS ON THIS CHILD" then resorting to childish blather like "HUG TRANSFORMER" and "PARK WELL"

You keep saying how you can teach me stuff but all you're doing is throwing insults and trying to shut down criticism of the vomit your friend said and the fecal faeces you currently support.

I can't just go around saying "Oh Yoruba people are the dirtiest ever in Nigeria" or "I am of the OPINION that another civil war needs to come so we can wipe out all the Igbos". It is an opinion but a very negative and toxic opinion to have talkless share on a social media. No one is fighting with you. For once stop, ACKNOWLEDGE and CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

I have no intention of continuing this discourse, so quote me, insult me or just ignore me. It makes no difference. But I will be keeping an eye out for your username.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
[s]
MarieSucre:

The tolerance of intolerance is stupid. Respecting disrespect is retarded. Behind sensitive to insensitive is a travesty to sanity.

Saying someone has a "right to an opinion" does not automatically earn that opinion any legitimacy or respect in that discourse. And this is a public forum so don't expect both you and friends veiled bigotry not to be called out for the ignorance it espouses under the veil of "ITS MY OPINION" "I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG BY PLACING STANDARDS ON THIS CHILD" then resorting to childish phrases like "HUG TRANSFORMER" "LICK STEW"

You keep saying how you can teach me stuff but all you're doing is throwing insults and trying to shut down criticism of the vomit your friend said and the fecal faeces you currently support.

I can't just go around saying "O Yoruba people are the dirtiest ever in Nigeria" or "I am of the OPINION that another civil war needs to come so we can wipe out all the Igbos". It is an opinion but a very negative and toxic opinion to have talkless share. No one is fighting with you. For once stop, ACKNOWLEDGE and CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

I have no intention of continuing this discourse, so quote me, insult me or just ignore me. It makes no difference. But I will be keeping an eye out for your username.
[/s]

Go sleep. I did not "keep saying", we have not been having this back and forth since yestersay. You seem drunk. Night night.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
kandiikane:
[s][/s]

Go sleep. I did not "keep saying", we have not been having this back and forth since yestersay. You seem drunk. Night night.

As expected. "Drunk" That's the best insult you could throw. I am more sad that you can't hold a civil discourse without resorting to insults.

Tell your friend that when he gives birth to his child because I am 100% sure that you both are bachelors(only ones such as you would have such an archaic, Paleolithic, pre-Neanderthal thoughts and yet not be up to 25), he can call his child "monkey" even "mami-wata" if his wife agrees and scold his 2 year old son for not having a '6 pack' hence not being cute enough. But make sure you restrict such ignorance to just your own children and family so foreigners won't think Nigerians are all nutters... and yeah... don't drink and post such crap about innocent beings who are not even in their cognitive stage.

Have a lovely night.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
[q[s]uote author=MarieSucre post=38673112]

As expected. "Drunk" That's the best insult you could throw. I am more sad that you can't hold a civil discourse without resorting to insults.

Tell your friend that when he gives birth to his child because I am 100% sure that you both are bachelors(only ones such as you would have such an archaic, Paleolithic, pre-Neanderthal thoughts and yet not be up to 25), he can call his child "monkey" even "mami-wata" if his wife agrees and scold his 2 year old son for not having a '6 pack' hence not being cute enough. But make sure you restrict such ignorance to just your own children and family so foreigners won't think Nigerians are all nutters... and yeah... don't drink and post such crap about innocent beings who are not even in their cognitive stage.

Have a lovely night.[/quote][/s]

You talk of insults yet your whole response to me is riddle with insults. I repeat, you are drunk, go sleep. Waiting for another epistle, the panadol you are taking is too strong.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
kandiikane:
[q[s]uote author=MarieSucre post=38673112]

Have a lovely night.[/s]

You talk of insults yet your whole response to me is riddle with insults. I repeat, you are drunk, go sleep. Waiting for another epistle, the panadol you are taking is too strong.

I deeply apologize for any implied insults. It was never my intention. But I will insult and vilify any such filthy "opinions" till the trumpets blow. And in case you did not know, Nigerian norms dicate that calling some one drunk is not seen as a compliment.

kandiikane na pokenose you use enter this matter. Hope you're enjoying yourself. I have no intention of sleeping. No. truthfully I am working.
*crosses feet on sofa, pushes stack high files and paper work and adjusts charging port*
-I can do this all night hon. ;-)
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2015
MarieSucre:

I deeply apologize for any implied insults. It was never my intention. But I will insult and vilify any such filthy "opinions" till the trumpets blow. And in case you did not know, Nigerian norms dicate that calling some one drunk is not seen as a compliment.

kandiikane na pokenose you use enter this matter. Hope you're enjoying yourself. I have no intention of sleeping. No. truthfully I am working.
*crosses feet on sofa, pushes stack high files and paper work and adjusts charging port*
-I can do this all night hon. ;-)

Lol, you actually think you are doing something here, don't you?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
kandiikane:

Lol, you actually think you are doing something here, don't you?
Yeah! and its called having fun at the expense of ignorance. Wanna join in?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
MarieSucre:

Yeah! and its called having fun at the expense of ignorance. Wanna join in?

You must have a really shitty life, if this is what fun is to you.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 1:02am On Oct 06, 2015
kandiikane:

You must have a really shitty life, if this is what fun is to you.
There you go again trying to proscribe what other people do. aren't you tired of being that guy who tries to tell other people what to do?
First its what's constitutes being called cute as a baby? now its. ; What constitutes being called fun as an adult? I'm not the one being shitty. There is definitely a stink and it ain't from me.
now take 'another' peek at my do and let it soak in.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2015
MarieSucre:

There you go again trying to proscribe what other people do.
aren't you tired of being that guy who tries to tell other people what to do?

First its what's constitutes being called cute as a baby? now its.
; What constitutes being called fun as an adult?
I'm not the one being shitty. There is definitely a stink and it ain't from me.

now take 'another' peek at my do and let it soak in.

Take another peek at your do? You talk alot of shyt and you are a bore, no wonder this is your fun time.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
kandiikane:

Take another peek at your do? You talk alot of shyt and you are a bore, no wonder this is your fun time.

I talk a lot of shyt. I am a bore.

Humour is obviously not your strong suit.
I don't care what I say or do since it does not concern you.

Again, Just as I warned you about not sexualizing babies or "cutelizing" babies, stop! just stop trying to proscribe people's actions. It gets boring at some point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.