Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra (1454 Views)

Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Photo: Emeka Ohakim Converts To Islam - Facebook User Claims (How True Is This?) / Ohaneze To Biafra Agitators: Stop This Madness - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yoruba lady married to a Biafran gas just called Radio Biafra to render her support to the cause.

She is married to a Biafra and has indeed been saved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Ymodulus: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
She has been brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by adedayourt(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
awon ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Movic1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Iranu. Keep dreaming. Kanu ko na kalu arrange one ibo biiatch to act that scene. I like biafra Coz it only Exist on Radio,Facebook,twitter and Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
"The biafran ministry is moving to the permanent site". Quote me anywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by likila: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Allahu akbar
Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by jumper524(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"The biafran ministry is moving to the permanent site". Quote me anywhere
na treak una dey treak go the permanent site? U guys have been saying this since independence, nigeria is 55 now

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by menix(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Biafra is light..
She jst left darkness for light..

We shall win Seun soon...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by jomoh: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
These people are the most unintelligent set of human I've ever seen.

The worst part is they seem to think they are the best.

The greatest problem a man can have is not knowing he has problem.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by badnature: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
the pedophile, the child rapist himself,the truncator of democracy himself,the dullard of daura is in best position to tell this small small children on nairaland how serious the issue of BIAFRA is. if you think the ZOO government committed $19,000,000 (#4,275,000,000) in June to buy SATLINK&RR media just to stop radio biafra yet the failed.the is no way the jihadists(Buhari) will commit more than four billion naira in stopping RADIO BIAFRA if the threat is not serious,but again most of you are small small children.but it will do yoruba people voom for eye,awusa people are taking it serious and the should be,this generation of Biafra are BOMB!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by jomoh: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
jumper524:
na treak una dey treak go the permanent site? U guys have been saying this since independence, nigeria is 55 now

You know they claim to be jews. Maybe their moses couldn't split the Ocean like the original one did for Israelites so have to treck round the ocean. That is why their own is called permanent site and not Promised Land.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Fash20: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
She must be mad.
Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by glassjar1: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
BIAFARA I love you my father land BIAFRA , BIAFRA you are already in existence , even though you silent like a still water ,

you are mighty through yanwe onyekereuwa to pull down evil strong hold like Britain ,north and west zoogeria .will not stop emerging star country .

arise and shine BIAFRA . I love BIAFRA till BIAFRA enemies die out amen ise cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Gr8tasign: 1:15am On Oct 04, 2015
Movic1:
Iranu. Keep dreaming. Kanu ko na kalu arrange one ibo biiatch to act that scene. I like biafra Coz it only Exist on Radio,Facebook,twitter and Nairaland.
keep consolling urself with self-deceit, even the lady's accent gives her away.

Hear this, she's more passionate about it than many Biafrans.

friend, may i remind u that "knowledge is power" that's why we must use media to educate our people and impact in them the will-power to rise up and fight for their right.

Bububuhahahaririri a laughing stock is in better position to educate u formidability of our strategy.

BIAFRA has come to stay.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 04, 2015
God bless the Yoruba lady. She sounded so passionate about Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by ArodewilliamsT: 4:25am On Oct 04, 2015
many yoruba muslims/traitors who heard that lady wouldn't have slept well. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by slam7000(m): 4:39am On Oct 04, 2015
menix:
Biafra is light..
She jst left darkness for light..

We shall win Seun soon...

Seun is already a Biafran. He knows the right firewood that cooks his meals. Oga Seun, abi I lie?

If I was Seun, I would create multiple accounts. Like ten as an Igbo man or lady, then another ten as Yoruba, ikwerre, anioma or itsekiri.

I'll use those accounts to incite people to spit venoms. Imagine Seun as an Igbo man inciting the the Yorubas and watch as the oduduwa soldiers fight and argue. Then I'll use Yoruba account to insult ojukwu, Biafra, ohaneze or threads about erosion and deportation then grab kilishi and zobo and enjoy as the sonybobos, chino, ozoakpe hail their ogbunigwes.

I love Nairaland....btw...aragbachikwa ndi ofe nti.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by slam7000(m): 4:43am On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
many yoruba muslims/traitors who heard that lady wouldn't have slept well. grin

They are having nightmares at the moment. I'm actually in my coven dressed as an oro masquarade chasing lots of them as I type this. There is only one direction for them, lagoon. I don't give up till they are swimming with the crocodiles and lasgidi piranhas.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by pet4ril(f): 5:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Impossible. ..something is wrong somewhere
Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by slam7000(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2015
pet4ril:
Impossible. ..something is wrong somewhere

What is impossible? Are you an onye ofe oil?

Post your picture here. I want to check you out and see if your waist is facing south.
Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Movic1(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Gr8tasign:
keep consolling urself with self-deceit, even the lady's accent gives her away.

Hear this, she's more passionate about it than many Biafrans.

friend, may i remind u that "knowledge is power" that's why we must use media to educate our people and impact in them the will-power to rise up and fight for their right.

Bububuhahahaririri a laughing stock is in better position to educate formidability of our strategy.

BIAFRA has come to stay.

Who no fit act film. Accent ko Asset ni.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by pet4ril(f): 6:33am On Oct 04, 2015
slam7000:

What is impossible? Are you an onye ofe oil?

Post your picture here. I want to check you out and see if your waist is facing south.
Kk this is my pinshure..... take it cool cool cool cool cool cool fine gal abi grin
Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by vega84(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Ymodulus:
She has been brainwashed.

she has been redeemed #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2015
We Brafias do not need any SABO in our country

Ok?
Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2015
She will spread the gospel. God bless Biafra
Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Yoruba lies exposed.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Converts To Biafra by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2015
The lady has seen the light.

(1) (Reply)

The Newly Ministerial Nominees And Their Portfolios! / Bola Tinubu, Bukola Saraki To Meet Face-to-face For The First Time In 7 Months / Muhammad Haliru Dantoro Kitoro IV Emerges New Emir Of Borgu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.