Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge (2952 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by Ibehchinonso(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerians reacts after picture of Buhari with Barrack
and Michelle Obama emerge online

The above picture of Buhari, Michelle and Barrack
Obama was taken during his recent visit to United
States, for the UN General Assembly, President
Muhammadu Buhari and other heads of state, were
treated to a reception hosted by Michelle & Barack
Obama in New York... See more photos: http://koboforum.com/fashion-events/nigerians-reacts-after-picture-of-buhari-with-barrack-and-michelle-obama-emerge-/

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by oparaben(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Not bad...
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
" I remember clearly, when jonathan did the same thing last year, the likes of passingshot, midolian, Rilwayne001 alias Rilwon etc all condemned him that he's insensitive to the plights of nigerians. But today, our PMB is busy smiling and those apc e-rats are busy hailing him. They release one picture each day to calm their supporters down, and they fall for it. I just pray God opens their eyes to see the truth, PMB is empty(nemo dat quod non habet)". Quote thee anywhere

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by Ebubeslym(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerians must react.
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by zenith4biz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
For every action there must be opposite reaction

All I've seen is the closeness between Baba and 'Mikel' Obama.
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by Zuria(f): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Is the president on Instagram? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by jumper524(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
one love mr president
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by zenith4biz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Zuria:
Is the president on Instagram? grin grin grin

Yes but No but you can check him on Telegram, you need Yusuf Buhari's
number?
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by ruggedboy01: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Photogenic king of the north....
Bloody stupid terrorist angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by Bambless1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Baba We're Waiting For The CHANGE sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by Zuria(f): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
zenith4biz:

Yes but No but you can check him on Telegram, you need Yusuf Buhari number?

I want to know naa..."President Kim K" should be on IG so we could get his pix easily tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by permsec: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
Is Aisha Buhari on sick bed?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by zenith4biz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Zuria:

I want to know naa..."President Kim K" should be on IG so we could get his pix easily tongue tongue

You can follow one of his handlers like bayo omoboriowo Femi Adeshina et al

Between I love your response it shows you matured, my intention was to provoke you

You are indeed a cool headed lady.
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by funlord(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin
zenith4biz:

Between I love your response it shows you matured, my intention was to provoke you

This your pattern be like ebele own! E no go work! Try CHANGE am to buhari kind swag!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by Zuria(f): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
zenith4biz:

Provoke me? Naa....you won't / can't tongue I work with people whose temper can boil egg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by zenith4biz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
funlord:
grin

This your pattern be like ebele own! E no go work! Try CHANGE am to buhari kind swag!

Funlord

Forget swag cos its for boys

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
" I remember clearly, when jonathan did the same thing last year, the likes of passingshot, midolian, Rilwayne001 alias Rilwon etc all condemned him that he's insensitive to the plights of nigerians. But today, our PMB is busy smiling and those apc e-rats are busy hailing him. They release one picture each day to calm their supporters down, and they fall for it. I just pray God opens their eyes to see the truth, PMB is empty(nemo dat quod non habet)". Quote thee anywhere
you haven't met hypocrite before?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by abiambo(m): 1:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Baba is doing well in d comity of nations... see him standing between two presidents (President. Barrack obama of the USA and president Michelle of west Germany)
Nice 1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by tpiander: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2015
what should I say.
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by sexaddict08(m): 2:20am On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

let's us remain blind, we still have four years or even 8 yrs to enjoy. be careful u might have hypertension

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by ogba20: 2:44am On Oct 04, 2015
sexaddict08:

let's us remain blind, we still have four years or even 8 yrs to enjoy. be careful u might have hypertension
that for those who see him as a messiah as me one thing is common with politicians, check naijacomment for one of my recent articles call for individual candidacy and not political party.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by MKO4ever(m): 2:49am On Oct 04, 2015
I thought Buhari is very tall, How come Mitchelle is now taller here?
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Bambless1:
Baba We're Waiting For The CHANGE sir.

My Favourite quote from My President's Independence Day Speech "Impatience is not a virtue. Order is more vital than speed"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by boladez(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I beg you o , I like the man emptyman who can help stabilise power......reduce insurgency ...arrest thieves..increase external reserves and reduce government waste within 4 months. I prefer this to a fool man who squandered all our collective wealth in 1 term and two years with little to show other than corruption galore!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by lekkie073(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2015
MKO4ever:
I thought Buhari is very tall, How come Mitchelle is now taller here?
she s wearing a pair of 4 inch high heel shoes...
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by rozayx5(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2015
boladez:

I beg you o , I like the man emptyman who can help stabilise power......reduce insurgency ...arrest thieves..increase external reserves and reduce government waste within 4 months. I prefer this to a fool man who squandered all our collective wealth in 1 term and two years with little to show other than corruption galore!

wow reduce insurgency?
whicb thief?

phantom achievements
seems u stay in ghana
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by finaly01: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Oh ! Thank God. This will help stabilize oil price and equal naira to dollar. Good move keep the pictures coming
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by alegbeleye(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Photogenic king of the north....
Bloody stupid terrorist angry angry
I declare a state of emergency for ur shaft brain!
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by drss(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2015
His people are on rampage killing innocent nigerians on their farms n his there touring d earth taking pictures like kimkardashian.
Empty daura president with no brain behaving like an ancient antique in d mids of civilized people. Smh
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by Elzends(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Obama's wife tho.

Play invanovic and concede more than 2....
some 1 just said that invanovic can't even mark WAEC .....hhahahaha...sack letter loading
Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by ruggedboy01: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2015
alegbeleye:
I declare a state of emergency for ur shaft brain!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge by BALLOSKI: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Whats the reaction about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Currency Exchange Rate / Igbo Woman Writes Open Letter To Buhari / Revealed: Fayose Might Have Forged Hnd Result (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.