Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? (6733 Views)

Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Lemar Obika Dies In Skiing Accident (Hoax) / So,lemar Na True Born Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaybaby(f): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 9jarians 4m LEMERACHI 2 IKECHUKW make una cont. dey giv am names oooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 1:03am On Oct 22, 2006
so u know say him be nigerian
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaybaby(f): 2:29am On Oct 22, 2006
NO HIM NO B NIGERIAN cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2006
ok good to hear that from you jaybaby
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaybaby(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2006
Candylips 'sup wit u ? u r kinda cool ---ope no probs?
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2006
jaybaby am always cool o cool
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaybaby(f): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2006
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2006
yes o
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by naija4life(f): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2006
wats up wit y'all Hot chicks,

stale news, emm this is a nigerian , the other person is from kano, emm i know there house in Enugu.

wat da Bleep, and then so wat.

Ok, do y'all know am also a Nigerian, hehehehe.

Did i hear somebody smirking, you see dats the truth.

Celebrity status and fame is among the fastest way to straff a guy and she'll thank you without even rememebring ur middle name. cool sad angry grin tongue
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2006
dude you must have had too much beer this night. this one wey u dey yarn apata
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaybaby(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2006
I read it 2--i cldnt _stnd wat he was saying 4 real
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by vidice(f): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2006
yes his from naiga.
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2006
we know that cheesy
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaybaby(f): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2006
Candylips SHUT dat ur mouth b4 i shut it 4 u? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2006
make i shut my mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaybaby(f): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2006
Yea datz a Good boi grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
undecided
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by watever(f): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2006
i saw him on tv and thot he was too cute, and those eyes or contacts he has going on. i never knew he was nigerian, shows am a true nigerian ehh,lol. cheesy
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 1:28am On Oct 29, 2006
stop consoling yourself. even if he is nigerian it doesnt make any difference.
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by Hunnysteph: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2006
It's not even necessary for to fight over dis issue b'cos some Nigerians don't even like to be called nigerian b'cos dey hav adopted other country & they prefer dat country, Talk of Chamillionaire & Lemar,ar dey really representing their father's land,Nigeria like j.j.c & 419 squad?
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2006
yes they are just nigerians by parentage but everyother thing about them is not nigerian so stop claiming them
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by ladykool(f): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2006
i know that he is a nigerian cuz he even said it with is mouth in an interview.
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2006
that still doens change anything
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by ladykool(f): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2006
who cares!
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by firestar(f): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2006
WHEN A HEART IS BROKEN

When a heart is broken
You feel like, giving love
Living like a prisoner,
Convicted of love,

When you know its over,
Its like a fight in the dark
Trying to find your way
Back from the start
When a heart is broken

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by watever(f): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2006
there are several threads for poems tongue grin
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaybaby(f): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2006
Wetin concern u tongue tongue
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by choongtin(f): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2006
old news
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by harvey(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2006
ladies can be so absurd.once u are a star.even if u wor wor.na so them go dey trip.na wah oh.me sef i be star ogh
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by watever(f): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2006
Lemar is sha not wowo, abi! angry tongue
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2006
Yeah, Lemar is Nigerian.

Do a search on Wikipedia

You'll find it.

His name is Lemar Obika, But I'm not sure about Lemarichukwu or is that it?
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2006
Yeah. Our Ridin Dirty star may also be Nigerian. Real name's Hakeem Seriki.

If you're from Ilorin and you know Ilorin, Seriki should ring a bell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sin!!see What This Female Secondary School Student Are Doing In Broad Day Light / Nigerian Guy Throws Tantrum After Babe Swallowed His 'seed' During Oral [PICS] / Is Wema Sepetu Dating Ghanian Actor Van Vicker After Breaking Up With Diamond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.