Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) (34478 Views)

US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) / Davido Meets US Singer And Ciara’s Baby Daddy, Future (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Tenim47(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
rawpadgin:
how old are u
. . . If he/she is 30th den u can col him a fool
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Dindondin(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
The video of Dija & Patoranking in Falling for you was a crap
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
fr
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by sam90s(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Joey Crack.
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by OXYGEN01: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
How is this news? Hahahaha Stupidity is part and parcel of every nigerian indeed.Someone met someone at the airport and nigerians are celebrating as if its something big.SMH.I DONT blame you guys because nothing good or positive comes out of that zoo, so things like this will definitely be celebrated.
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Possibly you were born not quite long ago, or you don't listen to hiphop or you were raised on a farm in the surburbs of Alabama. Still, you should know who Joey Crack is. C'mon son!

Vanquay:
Me that have been in the states since childhood and listen to American Music has no clue who the hell Fatjoe is...How will Nigerians know him?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by pascalmilan11(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
My best Nigerian singer love he's voice and everything...... I must visit Nigeria cos of him
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by richard870(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
quiinnBee:
dont know fatjoe though
Nobody knows you either tongue

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by ilduce(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
quiinnBee:
dont know fatjoe though

Serious ?
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Bambless1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
SO?
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
PRAYER IS THE KEY&THE SPIRITUAL truth U MUST KNOW>BE WISE>click>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 … …………>FOR YOU TO BE FREE… https://instagram.com/p/8NCiQyM9uW/ ASK b4 ITS LATE:Jeremiah 5,21-22 no matter where you are located: born again Christian sisters and brothers&secular are in great evil bondage to the evil marine spirits&occult world and pastors and prophets that are with them are afraid to help them because they have NO MANTLE POWER and LIGHT,which is as JESUSCHRIST said I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD that is the LIGHT reffered to here to totally liberate them?they pastors and prophets dont have that LIGHT and because those evil hidden nations and powers are more powerful than them and there are little they could do or say if not they (those evil hidden nations will query them in the night or they will be frustrated and dealt with and what they are doing as preachers will stop,remember we told you that it is in the night that we know who is who,no matter how human beigns pretend in the day and let us inform you that they the pastors and prophets always defend themselves in the night by renouncing some of the things they said publicly in the day or so called miracles they performed by the recipient beign giving a breathing space and that's why if you closely the so called miracles are not permanent ?it is highly unfortunate that there is NO REAL JESUSCHRIST POWER&LIGHT to liberate their followers even when the bible made it clear that once a problem has been revealed by the light that the problem has been conquered by the light and now ask yourself even when they prophesy why do the problem continue even when it manages to be solved it is never permanent and that is why the sacrifices keep moving,they will see the problem but no GOOD AND PERMANENT solution?behold BORN AGAINS live in fear of witches,evil marine attack and evil dreams and family wickedness?so therefore be it known to you that you must first be totally liberated from your problems before you can have PEACE which Jesus CHRIST promised and giveth but Evil marine,occult world rules and many who are claiming to know Jesus CHRIST or dont know Jesus CHRIST or secular have their roots and power From there and pretend before human beigns who are spiritually ignorant and blind?behold we have the power to proove this truth beyond reasonable doubt and non on the earth can challenge this our heavenly authority :THE LIGHT IS WITH US and that the kingdom of God of justice has come and Gods judgement through Jesus CHRIST has come back upon the earth and whosoever have ear let him hear and we have spoken for humans to hear but this must be spiritual and there is where everything happens and unfolds and that area is not for everyone to know remember the spirits are wiser that humans and there those who have spiritual eyes who reads and sees as we reveal the hidden truths here:mathew13,13-14: romans 11,21-22
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by sthugo: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Fat joe still looking young and fresh

Jand nah jand,epitome of heaven on earth
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by damton(m): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
exxell:

Mumu angry angry angry
your Father.
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
rawpadgin:
how old are u
good q
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Broderly: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Joey from d bronx, T.S. B.X, Cocca, Crack, Da fat gangsta, Don Cartagena, Flo Joe... JEALOUS ONES STILL ENVY!#BigPunr.i.p
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Vanquay:
Me that have been in the states since childhood and listen to American Music has no clue who the hell Fatjoe is...How will Nigerians know him?
terror squad
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by daclint(m): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
quiinnBee:
dont know fatjoe though
That's cuz you're an alien grin.
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by chydolski: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2015
This patorankinq is dope, he is so made it
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by delors(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
dont know fatjoe though
shocked you know not fatjoe?
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by femi4: 12:05am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
dont know fatjoe though
You just exposed your age

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by chydolski: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2015
femi4:

Lol
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by chydolski: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2015
femi4:

Lol
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
dont know fatjoe though
he's Joe that is fat.
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2015
fat joe is no longer fat!
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2015
femi4:
delors:

daclint:

That's cuz you're an alien grin.
nikkiking:
U still suckin breast.
How would you undecided
VenusBetty:
good q
nikkiking:
U still suckin breast.

How would you undecided
delors:

nikkiking:
U still suckin breast.

How would you undecided
gringringrin
Abeg.who fatjoe don help among all of una

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Vanquay:
I have been in the states since childhood and listen to American Music yet I have no clue who the hell Fatjoe is...How will Nigerians know him?
good question. smiley
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:33am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
dont know fatjoe though
are u 5yrs old or wot?
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by femi4: 12:34am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:

gringringrin
Abeg.who fatjoe don help among all of una
You don't know nothing.........I m gonna tell you something!

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by sltn(m): 12:34am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
dont know fatjoe though
cheesy damn you serious?

my no lie' it was your dp that made me drop this commetgrin! you look lalastic cheesy
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by ewizard1: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2015
I can read some wailers on why meeting someone at the airport soaring higher!

Your problem is... You cannot THINK

Now if you would like to know how, you can quote me!
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by obontami: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
CRACK!
U geddit

That's joey crack

My man
Re: Patoranking Meets US Rapper Fatjoe (photos) by AdemolaA2: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Smartlife:

A musician meet another musician at the airport and one rush to the other and his team rush and snap picture to post for us in Instagram.... Now he is soaring higher... To be sincere this is not news. So if I board a plane to lagos and meet 2face and snap pix it means am soaring higher... No hate but continue.
.. brother, I've travelled a couple of times too and I have never met with any of these great American rappers at the airport so to me it's worth celebrating bro. It takes birds of the same feather to mingle and relate. So he's doing great as far as I am concerned. Misquote me and u might just get to know where i've been bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe's Wedding At Ikoyi registry / Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.