Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,972 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim (974 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Mr Ibu, Chiwetalu Agu, Juliet Ibrahim, Mike Godson On The Set Of 'London Fever' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by Airforce1(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim has disclosed that she loves to party hard and claims she is a party animal.

The actress cum musician attributed her love for partying to the fact that, she loves to dance and have fun.

During a chat with GhanagistTV, the mother of one confessed ‘I am a party animal, I love to have fun and enjoy myself, go crazy, but I have never gotten drunk before’, she said.

‘I would not mind going to the club or party every now and then, but I will not drink to the extent that I have to be helped to do things or vomit. In all my fun having, I know my limit. Like just taking two or three glasses or whatever I am taking and I’m good to go’.

Juliet Ibrahim is a film producer, singer and humanitarian of Ghanaian/Lebanese descent.

SOURCE: http://www.newafrica.com.ng/2015/10/im-a-party-animal-but-ive-never-been-drunk-juliet-ibrahim-claims/

Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by Airforce1(m): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2015
If i call her "animal" tomorrow now she go vex
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by DahtzFestjayz: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2015
g
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Airforce1:
If i call her "animal" tomorrow now she go vex
Lolgringrin
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by jaymejate: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2015
pls what Animal precisely? It should be dog cos dogs dont get drunk but f**k everywhere and anywhere with anybody.
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by Sommyangel(f): 12:36am On Oct 04, 2015
This lady and controversial statements
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by Tapout(m): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2015
I love to have fun and enjoy myself, go crazy, but I have never gotten drunk before

sharap!!... dunno y ladies are always fond of this punch line undecided
that's how one girl @ a b'day party I attended kept emphasising on how okay she was while trying to open a corked wine with a bottle opener undecided

of course we kept encouraging her to continue that it was almost open ....
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by sltn(m): 12:42am On Oct 04, 2015
hehehe "party animal" hmm
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by Airforce1(m): 12:56am On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:

Lolgringrin
lol
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by pyyxxaro: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Nor be only Party Animal na Party imbecïle / Party Ogbanje tongue

Ur Pikin Mama
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by chinemerem26(m): 4:07am On Oct 04, 2015
She for just add... "I have not had sex too"
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by Airforce1(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2015
chinemerem26:
She for just add... "I have not had sex too"
cheesy
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by pet4ril(f): 5:57am On Oct 04, 2015
Now I see why she couldn't go with her marriage because no responsible man will allow a party woman in her house. .. my dear, party this party that, there's no gain in it.. most of the men you see there with you in night clubs will not allow their wives to participate
Re: I'm A Party Animal, But I've Never Been Drunk - Juliet Ibrahim by pretydiva(f): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2015
Na she sabi

(1) (Reply)

Make Una See Pictures Of Mercy Johnson Family And Benedict Okojie For Dublin / Man Without A Penis Claims he Had Sex With ‘more Than 100 Women’ / White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.