Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,144 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. (64257 Views)

Wonderful Picture Of President Buhari / Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) / 12 Amazing Facts That Prove Diezani Is A Wonderful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by bewla(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2015
yes that bring me back to d game
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2015
ionsman:

They can never be found because of this your missile-like English.

You even emboldened the last bomb.. grin

grin grin grin omg!
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by closetoyou(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Shaarrrrraaaaap, so four months is not enough to find the missing girls even when he promised to end Boko Haram in two months.

Smh.

Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman nigerianvenom Ishiamu nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 ,tonyebarcanista
y u expecting miracle from him and gave GEJ several excuses, baba only made a promise out of been optimistic, what promise did GEJ make in 6 years? he only told us they are out brothers

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by noeloge82(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2015
That is deceptive politics , politicalizing peopls Emotion to score cheap political goals its so unfortunate that they even draggged d perents of d girls into d matter I guess now the parents of those girls must have seen that they entered "One chance"
A guy. I know that participated in dat movement. I called him and asked why didi they not continue their show he replied Govt is not sincere and d hope of seeing d girls alive is very slim

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by wunmi590(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2015
shut:
Hypocrites

Stup.id people I tell you.

Shame on her and her generation

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by zudozz: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2015
Obasanjo girl friend n look alike. She looks like situation of the nation.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by socialmediaman: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2015
kristisking:
Black man's reasoning!So according to you, protests are held only after the government has spent enough time in office.What is now the aim of holding protests if it will not yield positive results within a short time or probably after the girls might have been killed or so.Rescuing the girls should be done without any further delay as it is long overdue and holding protests now to keep the government on its toes will be a nice decision but this woman and co have finished their work as soon as GEJ lost.We know their aim

No. According to me, these girls were gone for over one year before Buhari came into office, what do you expect him to do? He's doing the best he can, it took Obama time to find Bin Laden my friend, Americans gave him time and it seemed everyone had forgotten when he eventually did, you guys should take it easy
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2015
God Bless You Phockphockman. The hypocrisy of Madam Oby will catch up with her.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by juventino: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2015
abagoro:
Its nearly impossible to find them now as they must have been used and married off to BH men. A handful might have died or brainwashed as well. Jonathan's inaction is to be blamed for all these. Had he taken it serious at least most of them would have been found..

So you know all these and your paedophile president promised us he can get the girls out in 2 months!
APC can lie sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by Touchey: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Their scriptwriter ended the story there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by socialmediaman: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Rooneyboy:

U are the person that isn't reasonable here, someone like u cares less about ur fellow country men and women.
Nigerians can die in their thousands daily, it means nothing to u so as long as Buhari is in power.

U termed it "SETTLE" while Nigerians keep dying daily, ur a big joke.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Mr President should sit up and take the bull by its horn.

This is rather very unreasonable. You guys are joking here. These girls were gone for over one year before this government came in, what is Buhari supposed to do? Learn from Obama and Osama my friend, dont eat the President up for what GEJ created, give him time to solve this long time problem
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

grin grin grin omg!
Have the girls been found?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by cabaliciouscabal: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2015
exxell:
APC and Hypocrisy are like bread and butter. Bunch of lying criminals.

Lalasticlala.... Good morning and happy sunday.

Na PDP no dey lie?

Ow do u xplain PDP mathematics dat 16 is greater dan 19 in figures, talking abt governors forum election.

Wat abt fifty Naira puff puff cheek okonjo iwuala who said our economy was healthy and flourishing.

Ow abt lies dat d refineries ar not working and three weeks of dis administration they started working.

Ow abt lies dat no girls were kidnapped.

Ow abt lies dat d Nigerian military has superior fire power dan Boko Haram.

Ow abt lies Abati told Nigerians dat patience jonathan was hale and hearty and yet she came bk to d country to tell us dat she survived nine operations she went for.

Hello ar u dia, I can go on and on.

#get ur fact right b4 u vomit rubbish in public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by socialmediaman: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"I don't know what to tell you, but I will bless you. May God be give you wisdom"? Quote me anywhere

Maybe you forgot how long it took Obama to find Osama after Bush created problems and left. One way reasoning doesnt help, think in three dimensions my friend, its too early for all these i tell you guys

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by socialmediaman: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2015
chigo93:
They've just alerted squad men for socialmediaman oo.

Socialmediaman you better run,or else his squad men will eat you up.looool!

Btw socialmediaman is a hypocrite.

Eat the president up because of these unreasonable fellows opposing his government, thats your problem, but give him time to find those girls, how long were they gone before he took oath of office? Think reasonably my friend.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by ministeriallist: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2015
She's getting tired. It's obvious
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Apt! By the way, your diary, Just Shadows....I'm now a fan. Good diction, twists and crazy adventures. Keep it up

shut:
Hypocrites
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by bolivnnaija: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Obiageli is a moral burden to womanhood.

She has reduced herself to a very low level. I ones had great admiration for her but alas her true nature is out for all to see. This shows how low she can go just to have a piece of the so called "national cake". She has no class, despite her enviable level of education. Her morale values are derailed and ethics misguided.
How low can one go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2015
hmmm....
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by socialmediaman: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Shaarrrrraaaaap, so four months is not enough to find the missing girls even when he promised to end Boko Haram in two months.

Smh.

Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman nigerianvenom Ishiamu nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 ,tonyebarcanista

How long were these girls gone before Buhari came to office? Anyway, it was people like you that Obama surprised when he found and killed Bin Laden. Buhari will continue to ignore people like you because even if he goes to the skies and gets the moon for you, you will still wail that he didnt get it in time. He should focus on his job and get it done reasonably for the generality of Nigerians who wish for a better nation.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by loomer: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Maybe the girls don come back from holiday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Whoever put this on the front page is dumb. A simple check on her twitter handle reveals how active this group is.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by dokJ: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2015
its high time anti wailers let wailers be!
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by meccuno: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2015
ionsman:

They can never be found because of this your missile-like English.
You even emboldened the last bomb.. grin
I probably might leave NairaLand Because of these bombs.......grin
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by Ferdinandu(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Whatever her reason was for championing the Cause doesn't really matter,Somebody got to keep the issue of the missing girls at the forefront.One major failure of Jonathan's admininstration was the way they handled the issue of the missing girls and that was the main reason why he got almost zero vote in NorthEast.Those girls are are human beings,they are somebody's daughters and sisters.if I were to come from NE I would have stoned anybody that mentioned PDP in my ear during the Electioneering campaign. How can you give a hoot about Government that doesn't care whether you die or not .Oby whatever your reason for championing the cause of the Chibok girls,I give you kudos for your efforts.Even if you are made the Vice President today by Buhari Government ,you deserve it for championing the cause of the Neglected against the wishes of your people

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by ionsman: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2015
meccuno:
I probably might leave NairaLand Because of these bombs.......grin
My brother, the thing tire me.... grin
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by ajebuter(f): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
How is Diezani Alison-Madueke doing?

She remains a beautiful, elegant 'thief'

Cuter than co-looters like Tinubu, Ameach and Saraki.

Lobatan..

Enjoy the weekend,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by Yorobastard(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Oby...a demented old harlot....am sorry but this country can and will never moved forward no matter how hard you try.....the reasoning of the people has been affected.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Have the girls been found?
Did GEJ find them? Did they get "missing" and remain missing under PMB's watch? How much effort did GEJ actually make to try to find them apart from his half-heartened and very convenient attempt a few weeks before the general elections (elections which I may also add he had lied he wouldn't participate in)? Oh and when they are found, we should also expect another rejoinder thread from you titled - Why PMB should not take credit for the finding of the Chibok Girls.
Barca, Go and answer all the unanswered questions u ran from in ur other thread and don't follow me here o!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by richard870(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Sincerely, we need a Revolution in Nigeria .....nowadays, greedy, callous and egocentric people who would put up any act to deceive the citizens of our beloved country are the ones controlling it affairs
Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by Henry22(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2015
TRAITOR.......hajiya obi ezekwsili buhari, i hope that your BUBU has giving you a land, cattles and houses in his DULLARD home town.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. by Jazzlite: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2015
OBIAGELLI HAS FRAUDULENTLY DEALT WITH NIGERIANS.....

Beremx:
I guess you're a married man. Please speak responsibly as one.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos / Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business / "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.