Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. (5075 Views)

New Vet In The House...no Charge! / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Caucasians....there Were more than 10 CAucasians in attendance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Bambless1(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Seen
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2015
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Beautiful dogs.
Guess the Caucasian Shepherd Dog might really be coming close to becoming popular among dog owners in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2015
Only one person brought 4 pitbulls ....he has 26 more of them ....a puppy from that big head is 1million naira and from the brown is 500 thousand to 750 thousand depending on the buyer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Ok

seen
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2015
crazy pits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by wunmi590(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Great dogs, but you are only showing us same set of dogs.
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2015
There were many rots and gsds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Fembleez1(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Very nice! kiss
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by younghartz(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Jesu lo ba
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2015
GREAT DANEs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Pug
Japanese spitz
Golden retriever
chow-chow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by leksmedia: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Wow this is amazing
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by JADO93: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
Pug
Japanese pit
Golden retriever
chow-chow
Japanese pit? Or Samoyed?
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
There were many boerboels ....a cane corso, many lhasa aspo too .

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
JADO93:
Japanese pit? Or Samoyed?

Japanese spitz and samoyed # same
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
wunmi590:
Great dogs, but you are only showing us same set of dogs.

Check now # nah turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by holumphizzy: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
nice dogs lol grin
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by kenedy175(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow! This Is so lovely and I never knew of this. The first Caucasian, Great Danes and pit bulls are just cool
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by wunmi590(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

Check now # nah turn by turn.

Owk cool
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
There were lot of local dogs too......there was this one local dog that took part in the obedience display it understands come, crawl ,sit ,stand , bow e.g to take a bow . After the display the dog took a bow for the judges and the audience.
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Mckandre(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
smh. the guy wey dey sell pitbull for 1mill never jam trailer or he has already but still in denial. he kept 26 more, well I guess no market. only time will tell when he starts selling he's dogs for 2500 to a calabar mongers.
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by breezy007(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
I need to get the contacts of the dog owners. Wow
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mckandre:
smh. the guy wey dey sell pitbull for 1mill never jam trailer or he has already but still in denial. he kept 26 more, well I guess no market. only time will tell when he starts selling he's dogs for 2500 to a calabar mongers.

He his a breeder....and he does not do stud service.....the 26 he has self are for breeding...
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Fembleez1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Can you please share the picture of the local dog/s that took part in the obedience display?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Fembleez1:
Can you please share the picture of the local dog/s that took part in the obedience display?

Didn't bother to take her picture which was very bad of me.
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Fembleez1(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

Didn't bother to take her picture which was very bad of me.

Oh, ok bro. sad
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Baroba(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Mckandre:

No mind am, one million naira a pup, no wonder he has 26 of them...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by knyte(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

No sir they re different.. They look alike but a Japanese spitz and a samoyed re different. We have more of spitz around
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
knyte:

No sir they re different.. They look alike but a Japanese spitz and a samoyed re different. We have more of spitz around

Nah so person dey learn ...thanks

A rot won as the top dog anyways.
Re: Pictures From Annual Dogshow Of Vet Department Of UI Tagged My Dog My Pride. by JADO93: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

No, they are not the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update* on New Addition To The Park Family / See The Birds That Pirtchs On My Window Every Morning (photo) / Dogo Argentino Needed. Pls Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.