Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

[b]just What Is Wrong With Chelsea[/b] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / [b]just What Is Wrong With Chelsea[/b] (430 Views)

Bad Move ! Antonio Conte On War Course With Chelsea’s Board / Five Players That Link Nigeria With Chelsea / What Is Wrong With This Zambian National Football Team Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]just What Is Wrong With Chelsea[/b] by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Yesterday's chelsea capitulation at Stamford Bridge has got me wondering what really is wrong with Chelsea. Below is my thought on what is causing their downfall

1. Lack of investment in the necessary area of the team

During the summer's transfer window, Chelsea toil all day during the pre-season with the team lacking firepower, this ought to have be remedied but Abramovic doesn't seem interested in releasing fund to strengthen the weak links. Take for instance, since Mourinho's second coming Chelsea haven't bought a player without first selling a key player which in turn make them use the fund to buy players whose quality doesn't measure up to their predecessors standard

2. Mourinho's rudeness

Since Mourinho got back to Chelsea he has been rude to the press, referees and the FA alike and this make his team's current struggle with decision against not surprising since he's being punished for his outspokeness

3. Gamble Failed

Mourinho is a risk taker who wouldn't learn from the mistake of predecessor. Selling Juan Mata, a player who has won back to back Chelsea player of the year award to a direct rival is a gamble of the highest other, also leaving an aging John Terry to sell David Luiz is incomprehensible plus selling Salah, Lukaku, Schurlle, De Bruyne and buying Falcao, a player bereft of confidence at the moment is what pose more questions than answers. Lukaku is a better bully than Diego Costa and ofcus he doesn't get in trouble with the FA, Mourinho might have done well not to sell this Belgian wonderkid but he did and the reward is there for all to see.

4. Arrogance or lack of awareness.

Why the hell is Mourinho selecting Ivanovic at RB when you have a better player in Azpi to play the position. It is glaringly obvious that Ivanovic, John Terry and Eden Hazard are not in form, he would've make do with Mohammed Salah or Atsu but he loaned them out and the reward is what he is getting now

5. Premier League unforgiving fixtures

The premier is not the best league in the world, it's just the most competitive league where a relegation bound team have a better chance to be the league leaders. Couple with this, lack of break during xmas and lack of help from the FA to teams participating in the champions league is actually taking it's toil on all the teams from England as they have little time to rest and as a result they suffer from it's hangover.

NOTE: I'm not a Chelsea fans just giving my opinion. Wanna discuss football? Follow me on twitter @adeyinkamufc
Re: [b]just What Is Wrong With Chelsea[/b] by Goandie: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Yesterday's chelsea capitulation at Stamford Bridge has got me wondering what really is wrong with Chelsea. Below is my thought on what is causing their downfall

1. Lack of investment in the necessary area of the team

Chelsea loaned out 33players dis season alone, so there is more than enof investment

During the summer's transfer window, Chelsea toil all day during the pre-season with the team lacking firepower, this ought to have be remedied but Abramovic doesn't seem interested in releasing fund to strengthen the weak links. Take for instance, since Mourinho's second coming Chelsea haven't bought a player without first selling a key player which in turn make them use the fund to buy players whose quality doesn't measure up to their predecessors standard

Guy with the youth players chelsea have dey don't need 2 buy any player @ll
Chelse sold lukaku sum1 who had score over 30goals @ is young age
There is patrick bamford 2 who nearly help middlebrou make it 2 d premier league with his goals.
If you add this 2 players + costa biscuit chelsea wud av had a stong frontline

2. Mourinho's rudeness

Since Mourinho got back to Chelsea he has been rude to the press, referees and the FA alike and this make his team's current struggle with decision against not surprising since he's being punished for his outspokeness

3. Gamble Failed

Mourinho is a risk taker who wouldn't learn from the mistake of predecessor. Selling Juan Mata, a player who has won back to back Chelsea player of the year award to a direct rival is a gamble of the highest other, also leaving an aging John Terry to sell David Luiz is incomprehensible plus selling Salah, Lukaku, Schurlle, De Bruyne and buying Falcao, a player bereft of confidence at the moment is what pose more questions than answers. Lukaku is a better bully than Diego Costa and ofcus he doesn't get in trouble with the FA, Mourinho might have done well not to sell this Belgian wonderkid but he did and the reward is there for all to see.

Mour(talk)inho is a short term manager he as no long term plan or vision, that why e always buy n buy 2 solve his present problem that why u see teams like barca nd bayern can't ever employ him 2 be their coach coz he will spoil all d long term plan of d club

4. Arrogance or lack of awareness.

Why the hell is Mourinho selecting Ivanovic at RB when you have a better player in Azpi to play the position. It is glaringly obvious that Ivanovic, John Terry and Eden Hazard are not in form, he would've make do with Mohammed Salah or Atsu but he loaned them out and the reward is what he is getting now

Bro hazard is not playing well tankx 2 mour(talk)inho tactics whch is always defensive there is no support for hazard up front

5. Premier League unforgiving fixtures

The premier is not the best league in the world, it's just the most competitive league where a relegation bound team have a better chance to be the league leaders. Couple with this, lack of break during xmas and lack of help from the FA to teams participating in the champions league is actually taking it's toil on all the teams from England as they have little time to rest and as a result they suffer from it's hangover.
Dis one is another excuse chelsea has enof players to help with dis, remember we av 33 players on loan @list ten of dem can make chelsea starting line up

NOTE: I'm not a Chelsea fans just giving my opinion. Wanna discuss football? Follow me on twitter @adeyinkamufc
Re: [b]just What Is Wrong With Chelsea[/b] by Goandie: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2015
If mourinho want to win his next match/es he should attack nd bench d off form players.

My own team selection that mourinho should play 4-4-2

Begovic
Cesar, cahill/djib , zouma, baba
Mikel, matic
Hazard. Willian/pedro
Costa,remy/kenndy

My own opinion sha

(1) (Reply)

Uzor Kalu, Odegbami and Others To Miss Out On FIFA Presidency / How To Make Money On Merrybet Every Time, Don't Watch Football For Fun Make Mon / Jerseyhomeland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.