Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu (40714 Views)

Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu by aksule(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
So 'ministers are noise makers' is just a joke from the serious looking president. However most people don't take it as a joke judging from the fact that they are not appointed three or so months after the inauguration of his administration citing then as 16 years of misrule. Now we have to wait for interpretation of my president's speech by his media team due to the fact; either we have no sense of reasoning or we are made to look silly
Re: How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu by AhmadMind: 5:54am On Oct 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Surprised that they are digging PdP of of the grave here....

PDP is not even opposing the Government[/size]

azimibraun:
"I guess Alhaji Lai Mohammed made a lot of sense. He was very graceful when he offered to train the PDP leaders in the area of public communication in opposition. But they turned down his offer" Defination of Sucker Punch.... Chai! People get mouth jare...
Re: How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
okorune:

I am very confused with d use of d word manufacturers! manufacturers indeed yet we import almost everything. for ur information they are rather called importers of finished goods or distributors of foreign made goods.
Genuine manufacturers are not complaining. For instance, recently lacasera layed off 700 workers not because of cost of doing biz but because they want 2 enslave d workers. What goods is mtn manufacturing that they are laying of workers? we need 2 view things in d right perspective. tnx
I think this would help give you an insight to what I have been saying.
https://www.nairaland.com/2644811/youre-killing-local-manufacturers-man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) / Voter's Card Registration In Port Harcourt - Eyewitness Report (Pictures) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.