Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Diezani Alison Madueke Should Be Prosecuted In London - Femi Falana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diezani Alison Madueke Should Be Prosecuted In London - Femi Falana (632 Views)

Revealed: Diezani Alison-madueke Bought Le Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt / Photos Of Cancer-stricken Diezani Alison-madueke Released / 419 Caught This Afternoon In Front Of Alison Madueke House In Lekki (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison Madueke Should Be Prosecuted In London - Femi Falana by Ugochukwu45: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2015
Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana has rejected any effort that may lead to repatriating the former minister of petroleum, Diezani Allison-Madueke back to Nigeria for trial. He reasoned that such will not only be counterproductive but a major distraction to a government that is yet to organized the judicial system to meet up with the demands of its anti-corruption campaign.

Mr. Falana was speaking on a telephone interview with a Television Station during their 10pm news on Friday and was monitored in Lagos.

Follow the link below for the full story...

http://www.homelandnewsng.com/other-news/2001-diezani-alison-madueke-should-be-prosecuted-london-femi-falana

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Should Be Prosecuted In London - Femi Falana by Ebubeslym(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Are we still talking about the same Dieziani that was granted bail?
I also heard Oga GEJ is in London.

NB: All you APC appologists that'll run to quote me without first connecting the dots and getting the clear picture will get no reply from me.
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Should Be Prosecuted In London - Femi Falana by fromnigeria(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Okay
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Should Be Prosecuted In London - Femi Falana by jcflex(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Yes I concor

just like James ibori.

here in naija, money and power will be use to drag the case for too long, even cause confusion within the judiciary. just like we are seeing now in saraki case. CCT, High court and court of appeal.

a case that hearing will began on oct 21, judgement not yet pass, and someone is already at the court of appeal.

please my people what is he appealing for..
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Should Be Prosecuted In London - Femi Falana by Godfullsam(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Once she returns to Nigeria, she is no longer guilty of any corruption charges.

Infact she can even sue for false allegations and deformation of character claiming millions of naira for damages.

Nigeria is a safe haven for corrupt people.
Re: Diezani Alison Madueke Should Be Prosecuted In London - Femi Falana by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2015
I don't like that idea of being prosecuted in London, why can't the EFCC intervene and bring her case to supreme court. If she is the guilty one, let her serve her terms via "KirikiriPrison" where there would be gnashing of teeth.

(1) (Reply)

. / List Of Postal Codes In All Nigeria States / Dana Group Named One Of Nigeria's Top 50 Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.